What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindu Fanatics use the word Mlechha just like Islamic Fanatics use the word Kafir.
No wonder extremist of all religions are the same idiots wering a different dress.

We are allowed to consume alcohol and meet but beef was never used to be eaten by us.What's the story about Mughals ?? Plz enlighten me.

Bhagava didn't walk this Earth in the time of pussies like us! Beef consumption was pretty normal then. We eat all that we may kill and that which does not have the limbs of a man- whichever caste that maybe- and may not consume all that feast on refuse (dogs).

And then the Kuleen Brahmins, Jainis, even Buddhists whom we had protected perverted us..no more vajramusthi for the bhumihar..and now that art is dead unlike kalari...no more the wootz blade that our brothers in the south forged..sharp so sharp..that the Persian's had a saying " to give a reply from across the river"- referring to our sharp steel from across the Indus. They feared us once..the same Persians would go onto invade this land but by then we were goat eating and leaf chewing weaklings. If you are a Bhumihar then you are not the Brahmin of piety and bhiksha..you are a Brahmin of the sword and blood. How can you not know of Bhargava and our history.

This attitude of minority is the main reason they are getting wooped by Hindu Majority... who dont respect our sentiments ...

this video is from Hyderabad ... u people has left us with no other options other then Violence ...

You are a sick fk

Last edited by a moderator:
What is public slaughter according to you guys coz as far as i know slaughter happens in private places only .
I have seen goats being killed when I was a kid as there was a meat shop on the way to school. You cant miss it if it is done on road side.

this is a sensitive topic, i being a meat lover myself but at the same time respectful of other beliefs think that a new law banning public slaughter should be drafted. private killing for consumption can continue.

I am a Life long Pure Vegetarian ... i feel sad when people kill animals for food... but i dont recommend to Declare India a vegetarian country ... But i & all most Hindus get offended when they know Mother Cow has been slaughtered ... its the Duty of a Hindu to protect the dignity of his Mother & Mother land...

so we would protest if needed protest violently to Stop Cow Slaughter ....

I think cow slaughter should be made legal everywhere in India provided it's done in secluded slaughter houses away from general public view.

Some people will get offended no matter what you do . If permission for Slaughter houses is required then permission should be required for slaughtering of Hens , Pigs , ducks , fishes ( although slaughter is wrong word) , Lamb , goat and every kind of animal . Why single out one ??

There should be permission for all of them. Isn't meat the easiest source of food related diseases? It is surprising if no permission is required for them. The only image I have for slaughterhouses in India is a loathsome, dirty place.

As if this was desperately needed! Oh well.. that sets the marker for rest of their tenure!

I have seen goats being killed when I was a kid as there was a meat shop on the way to school. You cant miss it if it is done on road side.

That's how it is as there is no law . I fully support law of govt. regulated and monitored slaughter houses .

There should be permission for all of them. Isn't meat the easiest source of food related diseases? It is surprising if no permission is required for them. The only image I have for slaughterhouses in India is a loathsome, dirty place.

Yes permission and restriction should be for all animals .

14siddha.jpg

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter - Rediff.com India News

Kongress first work after coming to power is Hurt Hindu sentiments...

Of course.

What else would one expect from Siddaramaiah the dangerous Muslim fanatic?

It is well known that congress is anti Hindu party. For them secularism = anti Hinduism and they want to prove their "secular" credentials

There are other Hindus outside the effete upper-caste parasites who guide the Sangh Parivar.

Siddaramaiah happens to be one of them.

How can these Rascals be Hindu ... One who wants to lift ban on Killing ones own mother... :cry:

Are you indicating that you go around on four cloven hooves, moo at regular intervals and add to global warming by swallowing your cud and allowing the inevitable digestive reaction to take place?

The people of Karnataka voted for them and what Karnataka implements as a state policy is their wish.If anyone got issues the High Court and Supreme Court is already there.

uplifts the secular nature of the country. the militant hindu government of karnataka which ruled for 5 years is a dark spot in the history of democratic India. we must wipe this hindu nationalist party.

Beef may not be taken by HIndu, but can be taken by non-Hindus. perfectly normal. this is not a Hindu Caliphate yet to proclaim biased laws like this.

BJP, RSS conducting `terror training` camps: Shinde

Beef can be, and is, taken by Hindus. By the Dalit, to be precise.

Would u like it, if i kill & eat ur mother... For a Hindu Cow is like his mother... :frown:

A cow is a cow, not a surrogate human.

No body in the south cared about cow slaughter a decade ago. Now this issue is slowly creeping in, thanks to BJP. It goes to show how a society's priorities and opinions can be altered by the state. Karnataka was never a communal state in the past but it is not the case now. I hope both the parties tone down this dangerous game for the nation's sake.

I agree with the general tone and tenor of your post, but must disagree with some detail.

While Karnataka in particular and the south in general were not communal previously, there were riots in Bangalore in the 30s and 40s.

Your point remains valid.

Ohh ya ... now even Sikhs, Buddhist & Jains are Talibans ... all of us are united against Cow slaughter ...

Video of Sikh Joining Gau Raksha Dal ...

"Apparently there is no ban on eating Cow's meat or any kind of meat in Sikhism but killing animals for fun is forbidden"is what,I have heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you read all this ??I know about Parsuram and Bhargava but all these stories about Persians and Vajramusti, I never knew.Plz help me know my roots better.Are these materials available on net ??

The net is filled with the British version.

In that we are weaklings, who won't kill anything and will burn our women. BS!!

We are Dronwar Brahmins from Dronacharya..even the princes feared us. The Rajputs who would descend from the Kuru learnt at our feet. The extant manuscripts are present in Mithila..in archives in Patana Uni and Bengal Uni of all places (that last bit boggles me also).

We are also of the line of Kashi Naresh through Gautama Maharishi (one of the saptrishis). We were meant to be Virabhadra in battle..Rudra's off-springs. You will have to contact the professors who research these archives..my aunt is among them and went through them as a senior professor of Sanskrit.

Brother..we've lost Vajramusthi..very little of it remains now..instead its bastardized forms persist in Myanmar in the form of Lethwei and in Siam in the form of Muay Boron...but they are incomplete for they only adapted the striking component of the Mushthi but not the weapons and grappling. First the Mughals banned it and we to our eternal shame complied and then finally the British.

Can you imagine, Magadh- before Ashoka decided to give up the sword- turned Alexander away and his satrap in Asia Seleucus I Nicator bent the knee to us...we were the bannermen of Magadh and Kuru..and then we became pacifist zameendars..zameendar kis bhasha ki shabdawali me paya jaata hai, magdhi..sanskrit? NO! it was a nice Mughal invention and then a British tool. You cannot be a bhudev- that's the term "bhu-dev"- lord of the land if you cannot protect its people and bring them riches.

Atyant hi lambi katha hai bhai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom