What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those video makers are simply a Hindu version of the Taliban.
Ohh ya ... now even Sikhs, Buddhist & Jains are Talibans ... all of us are united against Cow slaughter ...

Video of Sikh Joining Gau Raksha Dal ...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very far from truth,for this reason only I am against cast system.Hindus need unity to protect our culture and society.

There have been many nstances of vaishnava and Saiva conflicts in the past. Muslim invasion actually stopped Hindu infighting. Bhakti movement was the main reason Hinduism is one community now.

guys, dont bring your own food preferance or hindu dietary practices to discussion.. although its related...
In a secular country govt has no business in banning cow slaughter, good that it is being reversed... I dont care why congress is doing but its an anomaly...

Yes. As Roybot pointed out in post 72, there shouldnt be a public slaughter of cows. We are a democracy, and some people might get offended for it.
Get permission, do it in slaughter houses.

Obviously. Why would anyone go about slaughtering animals for meat on the streets, that plain retarded...we are not talking of bakkar eid or something like that.

Ohh ya ... now even Sikhs, Buddhist & Jains are Talibans ... all of us are united against Cow slaughter ...

Video of Sikh Joining Gau Raksha Dal ...

These people represent a tiny minority.

Look at them, those culprits with their swords. If there was not a truck, one could hardly believe that this is supposed to take place in the 21st century.

Again, the curse of south Asia....

I am not for a carpet ban on cow slaughter, but what I want is a ban on public slaughter. Slaughtering should be limited to slaughter houses, not on public roads.

Just like I wouldn't want pigs top be slaughtered next to a mosque/muslim localities, similarly I don't want any cow slaughtering in public roads and spaces.

All slaughtering should be regulated and should be done inside the slaughtering house.

+1. public slaughter must be banned. It is just uncivilized and unhygienic.

Yes. As Roybot pointed out in post 72, there shouldnt be a public slaughter of cows. We are a democracy, and some people might get offended for it.
Get permission, do it in slaughter houses.

Some people will get offended no matter what you do . If permission for Slaughter houses is required then permission should be required for slaughtering of Hens , Pigs , ducks , fishes ( although slaughter is wrong word) , Lamb , goat and every kind of animal . Why single out one ??

Obviously. Why would anyone go about slaughtering animals for meat on the streets, that plain retarded...we are not talking of bakkar eid or something like that.

Public also means meat shops buddy. Actually speaking, animals like goats, cows should be killed in slaughter houses in cities, before transported for meat. But here goats are slaughtered in the open. So to have no doubts regarding that, I just implied that.
And as far as i know till now, Muslim community have avoided slaughtering cows on Eid or on Bakrid.
However incidents do happen, but its becoming rare.

Good decision. We don't need Hindu taliban in our society. I criticize Muslims countries especially those around us for religious intolerance. Don't want to see the same thing in India. I wish BJP moved away from this savior of hindus image and focused more on real issues. Hindus have survived for thousands of years without them, they don't need BJP for that.

These people represent a tiny minority.

Look at them, those culprits with their swords. If there was not a truck, one could hardly believe that this is supposed to take place in the 21st century.

Again, the curse of south Asia....

This attitude of minority is the main reason they are getting wooped by Hindu Majority... who dont respect our sentiments ...

this video is from Hyderabad ... u people has left us with no other options other then Violence ...

Some people will get offended no matter what you do . If permission for Slaughter houses is required then permission should be required for slaughtering of Hens , Pigs , ducks , fishes ( although slaughter is wrong word) , Lamb , goat and every kind of animal . Why single out one ??

For animals, it should be killed only in slaughter houses. Thats the law. Cow or pig or goat.
Fishes u don need houses for that, u take it out of water, it dies. Ducks, Hens are birds and are domestically grown, they don qualify as animals though.

And whats wrong in that?

Meat industry in every developing country is highly regulated and monitored. All the slaughtering should be done inside slaughter houses, and get slaughter houses inspected by health officials every month or so.

Kill two birds with one stone.

public slaughter of any big animal should be discouraged. Its not a good sight. Also difficult to maintain hygene. They dont do it here too.

By big animal I mean lamb, goat, pig , cow, buffallo etc.

And whats wrong in that?

Meat industry in every developing country is highly regulated and monitored. All the slaughtering should be done inside slaughter houses, and get slaughter houses inspected by health officials every month or so.

Kill two birds with one stone.

public slaughter of any big animal should be discouraged. Its not a good sight. Also difficult to maintain hygene. They dont do it here too.

What is public slaughter according to you guys coz as far as i know slaughter happens in private places only .

Ain't tyagis of western UP relate themselves to Bhumihars of Eastern UP and Bihar ??

I don't think so.

Generally we are stereotyped as uncouth, uneducated thugs. I don't like it :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom