What's new

Siddaramaiah's first move: Lifts ban on cow slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please show me one express command by any God to not eat beef, an explicit command- not something that beats around the bush. Before the Islamic pillaging of this land Hinduism allowed consumption of all sorts of meat, its only when Hinduism regressed into its shell because of the invaders that these foolish notions entered our religion.

Does the Geeta ask us not to consume beef? Do the vedas?

yes they don't.

The logic of not eating beef is far beyond the Gita/vedas.

Ladies and gentleman Pakistani prime minister nawaz sherief and his Indian counter part
not acceptable ours PM never smiles not only that he never laughs , never cries , never get angry ... he is emotionless unlike the cartoon ...

so ur a epic fail dude...

Cow worship is a brahminical ideology. If you are a brahmin, no offence. Being sensitive to cows is a Brahmin thing. It has been politicized in the past century. I do think such sacrifices are barbaric. But using this issues as a political weapon is even worse.

Are you a moron,

seriously are you a moron?

Will you give your head a qurbani if you are proven wrong or ll joe shearer jump into his well for liking this post?

Do you have the balls to back your statement you *****?

Your name suggests you belong to one of those ***** outfits from Tamizhnadu?

Being sensitive to cows is a universal Indian thing,Most of the people in India are agriculturalists and they dont slaughter cows.

Tell me,do u have the balls to give your head?

Non-Hindu? :omghaha:

Do what you will, no god can tell me what to eat leave alone a man. Or you are welcome to come to my village and tell the gurkhas and bhumiyars to listen to your "command"...might not leave the place in one piece. :omghaha:

I ll bring you enough Bhumihars,who ll slaughter you to pieces for making such a statement,

you want a wager,hero?

There's ban on liquor sale as well in whole of Gujarat. Now.. would you define a person whether he is secular or non secular based on his drinking & eating habits? & do you think banning cow slaughter effects the eating habit of only one particular community?

slaughter of cows was banned in India cause or religious practice of one sect and not for health reasons or to protect the endangered species. so your asking questions about person eating habits in this case is irrelevant.

yes they don't.

The logic of not eating beef is far beyond the Gita/vedas.

Beyond the vedas..in Hinduism there is no knowledge greater than the vedas..they are the embodiment of OM and the only thing impervious to kala.

A hindu who doesn't recognize the pen ultimate authority of the Vedas..even Brahma is Brahma because of the Vedas..upon the completion of one cycle in the chakra he must relinquish the vedas and transmute to the next cycle.

SO THERE IS NOTHING BEYOND THE VEDAS..NOT FOR A HINDU..MAYBE FOR MALFORMED FAKE HINDUS LIKE YOU.

Beyond the vedas..in Hinduism there is no knowledge greater than the vedas..they are the embodiment of OM and the only thing impervious to kala.

A hindu who doesn't recognize the pen ultimate authority of the Vedas..even Brahma is Brahma because of the Vedas..upon the completion of one cycle in the chakra he must relinquish the vedas and transmute to the next cycle.

SO THERE IS NOTHING BEYOND THE VEDAS..NOT FOR A HINDU..MAYBE FOR MALFORMED FAKE HINDUS LIKE YOU.
Hoo look who calling him a Fake Hindu ... a person who Eats holy Cow... arent u still ashamed to claim urself a Hindu ...

for a Fake Hindu like u ... watch & learn ... Narrated by Tom Alter ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Whattt everrr Floatssss ur Boatttt dudeeee.....

& New PM Mubarak ho ...

images

My response Ladies and gentleman Pakistani prime minister nawaz sherief and his Indian counter part.

your pathetic try to come back

not acceptable ours PM never smiles not only that he never laughs , never cries , never get angry ... he is emotionless unlike the cartoon ...

so ur a epic fail dude...

ultimate fail live with it.

please hero,

for a moron like you may be,Vedas are one thing,they are the beginning but we have started from there and traveled far and not eating cows in one of them,the country is so awesome that we dont need to eat cows for nutrition.

Can you show me anything from the vedas which asks you to eat meat,forget about cows.

you are calling me muted?

why dont u tell me who the phuck you are and where you are from?

what the phuck have you done in life?

Nobody is refuting the vedas here but there is knowledge beyond the vedas and am a brahmin,who belongs to the sect which intreprets the vedas?

who the phuck are you?

Bhumihar? Jaake Kheti kar hero,i knw Bhumihars big ones,IAS/IPS/IIT/IIM,never seen a moron like you.

Agar zabardasti Ramadhir Singh Banna hain,toh tumhri kehke lenge.

Hoo look who doing calling him a Fake Hindu ... who Eats holy Cow... arent u shame still to claim urself a Hindu ...

for a Fake Hindu like u ... watch & learn ... Narrated by Tom Alter ...

Looks who's talking of Hinduism, durveda ke pracharak, pakhandi asurs who deny the apauruseya sruti. Who know next to nothing about samihtas and are out to preach to others. You don't get to preach to Brahmins, go back to your hole.

please hero,

for a moron like you may be,Vedas are one thing,they are the beginning but we have started from there and traveled far and not eating cows in one of them,the country is so awesome that we dont need to eat cows for nutrition.

Can you show me anything from the vedas which asks you to eat meat,forget about cows.

you are calling me muted?

why dont u tell me who the phuck you are and where you are from?

what the phuck have you done in life?

Nobody is refuting the vedas here but there is knowledge beyond the vedas and am a brahmin,who belongs to the sect which intreprets the vedas?

who the phuck are you?

Bhumihar? Jaake Kheti kar hero,i knw Bhumihars big ones,IAS/IPS/IIT/IIM,never seen a moron like you.

Agar zabardasti Ramadhir Singh Banna hain,toh tumhri kehke lenge.

Leke to dikhao, hum toh masti me beef kha rahein hain saalon se, kisi ki majaal nahi ki rok paya. Chalte bano. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
My response Ladies and gentleman Pakistani prime minister nawaz sherief and his Indian counter part.

your pathetic try to come back

ultimate fail live with it.
LOL tumhare to 5 saal Barbaad haii... live with it ... Chor Gaya to Daku aya... Zardari gaya to Nawaz aya ... phele 10% jata tha to ab 100% jayega ... LOL LOL LOL :rofl:

Looks who's talking of Hinduism, durveda ke pracharak, pakhandi asurs who deny the apauruseya sruti. Who know next to nothing about samihtas and are out to preach to others. You don't get to preach to Brahmins, go back to your hole.
Do u even know what are u taking about ... Noob ... U should really think about the world which lies outside ur hole...

The reason for most problems like underdevelopment in India (actually in all if South Asia) are religious retards like you.

It does not matter to which religion you belong to, anyone putting religion before country belongs to the same scum.

Grow up, this is the 21st century.

People killing each other because of their religious beliefs? How pitiful and ridiculous.

Yeah 100% of India's Nobel prize winners and Most of the best bureaucrats/Scientists of India are vegetrian/non beef eater's,

please dont include gulf Kirana shops in India's development?

Balls,Anyone who is stupid like you is a problem.

Most mallus know how to debate politics,what the phuck have u achieved in life?

Earn 400 RS by force and not allowing people to unload their trucks?

CPM leaders get killed in Kerala for way lesser.

acha,to tum koi SC hoga,Bhumihar ka Naam khraab karte hote.

Are yaar ab ye Ramadhir Singh Kaun hai ??

gangs of wasseypur dekhle.

slaughter of cows was banned in India cause or religious practice of one sect and not for health reasons or to protect the endangered species. so your asking questions about person eating habits in this case is irrelevant.

Highlighted part is not correct. Only in few states.. not in entire India.

Ofcourse it's based religious belief. But my point is.. how does it make one non-secular by banning the slaughter?

OK.. let me break it down & make it simple...

Slaughtering cow & eating beef is against Hindu beliefs. Is not slaughtering & not eating beef is against any religion?

Again my argument is based on your earlier post..

So parts of India are secular and parts are religious.

LOL tumhare to 5 saal Barbaad haii... live with it ... Chor Gaya to Daku aya... Zardari gaya to Nawaz aya ... phele 10% jata tha to ab 100% jayega ... LOL LOL LOL :rofl:

I guess personal insults are not far behind if these insults dont work. but i guess congratulation are in order to indians cause clearly the fact that India has corruption under control since you are making fun of me for government corruption in pakistan plus what does this has to do with topic. Stay on Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom