What's new

Ship stealing from Pak-India found finally

Pakistan claim stops Christie

See this example this ‘Fasting Buddha’ was due to go on sale at Christies but it comes from the Gandhara region of Pakistan so the rightful owner is the state of Pakistan

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Kashmir goes back in time since you english lived in caves and it is no concern of yours you already created enough mess

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Kashmir" means "desiccated land" (from the Sanskrit: Ka = water and shimeera = desiccate

Still does not make it indian. You still stole it. Have a vote and you know the answer they want to be independant.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

No, Keep it. You need more than us. :tup:

Sorry we don't keep it. If it is recovered it goes to USA. Please read before pontificating.

The land belongs to us we can't steal something that is already part of our history and go ask the people in NI first and you will get the answer :wave:

Not Indian history of course. Kashmiri history ofcourse. You were just like us when you helped Hari Singh. Wolves in sheep skin.

Kashmir was one of the major centre of Sanskrit scholars. According to the Mahabharata,[3] the Kambojas ruled Kashmir during the epic period with a Republican system of government[4] from the capital city of Karna-Rajapuram-gatva-Kambojah-nirjitastava.,[5][6] shortened to Rajapura,[7][8][9][10] which has been identified with modern Rajauri.[11] Later, the Panchalas are stated to have established their sway. The name Peer Panjal, which is a part of modern Kashmir, is a witness to this fact. Panjal is simply a distorted form of the Sanskritic tribal term Panchala. The Muslims prefixed the word peer to it in memory of Siddha Faqir and the name thereafter is said to have changed into Peer Panjal.[12] The Mauryan emperor Ashoka is often credited with having founded the city of Srinagar.
Kashmir was once a Buddhist seat of learning, perhaps with the Sarvāstivādan school dominating. East and Central Asian Buddhist monks are recorded as having visited the kingdom. In the late 4th century AD, the famous Kuchanese monk Kumārajīva, born to an Indian noble family, studied Dīrghāgama and Madhyāgama in Kashmir under Bandhudatta. He later becoming a prolific translator who helped take Buddhism to China. His mother Jīva is thought to have retired to Kashmir. Vimalākṣa, a Sarvāstivādan Buddhist monk, travelled from Kashmir to Kucha and there instructed Kumārajīva in the Vinayapiṭaka.

Last time i checked Ashoka was a ruler of the whole of India you english twist history to suit you :disagree:

The land belongs to us we can't steal something that is already part of our history and go ask the people in NI first and you will get the answer :wave:

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

BBC News - 'First' Kashmir survey produces 'startling' results

Or read this from your famous BBC

UR PATHETIC

Read your own articles before you post it says this

Nearly half of those interviewed said they wanted independence.

I rest my case.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Kashmir was one of the major centre of Sanskrit scholars. According to the Mahabharata,[3] the Kambojas ruled Kashmir during the epic period with a Republican system of government[4] from the capital city of Karna-Rajapuram-gatva-Kambojah-nirjitastava.,[5][6] shortened to Rajapura,[7][8][9][10] which has been identified with modern Rajauri.[11] Later, the Panchalas are stated to have established their sway. The name Peer Panjal, which is a part of modern Kashmir, is a witness to this fact. Panjal is simply a distorted form of the Sanskritic tribal term Panchala. The Muslims prefixed the word peer to it in memory of Siddha Faqir and the name thereafter is said to have changed into Peer Panjal.[12] The Mauryan emperor Ashoka is often credited with having founded the city of Srinagar.

Kashmir was once a Buddhist seat of learning, perhaps with the Sarvāstivādan school dominating. East and Central Asian Buddhist monks are recorded as having visited the kingdom. In the late 4th century AD, the famous Kuchanese monk Kumārajīva, born to an Indian noble family, studied Dīrghāgama and Madhyāgama in Kashmir under Bandhudatta. He later becoming a prolific translator who helped take Buddhism to China. His mother Jīva is thought to have retired to Kashmir. Vimalākṣa, a Sarvāstivādan Buddhist monk, travelled from Kashmir to Kucha and there instructed Kumārajīva in the Vinayapiṭaka.

Nothing above says why should it be a part of India? Clutching straws?

UR PATHETIC

Read your own articles before you post it says this

Nearly half of those interviewed said they wanted independence.

I rest my case.

half does not make it 100% does it? hence why it is disputed and if u ask the people in NI what would they say?

trust me guys we always think Always Neutral is indian UK citizen its first time in last 4 years he post theses remarks lolz

i am surprised really

BTW ye jo bhi ho raha hai amreeka kara hai is main mera koi kasoor nhi :rofl: :rofl:

Theres nothing to debate the rightful owner of the diamond prior to it being looted were Indian end of argument

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Ask webmaster or take a chill pill and get back to the topic.

So why bring up Kashmir :lol:

trust me guys we always think Always Neutral is indian UK citizen its first time in last 4 years he post theses remarks lolz

i am surprised really

BTW ye jo bhi ho raha hai amreeka kara hai is main mera koi kasoor nhi :rofl: :rofl:

whoever he is, But not Indian that is 100% sure. Also, He is not British, They don't talk like this. Rest No Comment !

The Kohinoor (Koh-i-Noor) originated from India in Golconda at the Kollur mine

This means it is the property of India does not matter who looted it or sold it or gave to your Queen

Theres nothing to debate the rightful owner of the diamond prior to it being looted were Indian end of argument

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

So why bring up Kashmir :lol:

The same reason Indian Kiddy brigade brought the Kohinoor into the debate. V Cheng and me were analysing maritime law before that happened.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

The Kohinoor (Koh-i-Noor) originated from India in Golconda at the Kollur mine

This means it is the property of India does not matter who looted it or sold it or gave to your Queen

An Indian King gave it to us so we have kept it. Now can you read something about maritime law and come back to the topic or are u limited in intellect?

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

whoever he is, But not Indian that is 100% sure. Also, He is not British, They don't talk like this. Rest No Comment !

Here comes resident Darwin of PDF.

:blink:

The same reason Indian Kiddy brigade brought the Kohinoor into the debate. V Cheng and me were analysing maritime law before tha happened.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

An Indian King gave it to us so we have kept it. Now can you read something about maritime law and come back to the topic or are u limited in intellect?

Okay keep it and choke on it happy :) I proved to you already it was not the King's to give away you really are a bit dim aint you?

Okay keep it and choke on it happy :) I proved to you already it was not the King's to give away you really are a bit dim aint you?

Go to Punjab and stand in the Golden temple and shout King ranjit was a crook. If you survive please feel free to come to UK and collect the Koohinoor.

Back
Top Bottom