What's new

Ship stealing from Pak-India found finally

Mujhe milna chahiye usse jaake...Saara Investment UK aur France mein kar raha hai..Thoda apne pados mein bhi kar de..:lol:

is liye uk france ki economy ka bera ghark ho gya hai kiyoon ke chori ka pesa laga rakha tha .wo suna nhi tum ne ke haram ka pesa jahaan bhi jata hai barbaad ker deta hai .tumhy indian economy ko barbaad kerna hai lolz?wo chor hai or us ke pesy main kabhi bhi shanti sukh araam kisi ko nhi mily ga khud usy bhi nhi na us ki ulaad ko .likh lo ye baat .

No the original owners was the property of Kakatiya kings who installed it as a Goddess's eye in a temple but that diamond is cursed any female who keeps it will have misery in their family look at your Diana, Fergie and Ann they are all cursed.

You can keep yr blood diamond and rot in misery, you people are bunch of thieves we should sue you like the Jews did to the Nazis' for crimes you did in the British empire and trust me you would not have a leg to stand on with all the African nations behind us.

Comming from a country who carried away Gen. Niazi's staff car as war booty in 1971. It was a Mercedes saw it a long time ago in Fort William. The Indian Officer told me we can't take it on charge as it will termed as looting. The King Of Lahore Dilep Singh travelled all the way to UK to present it to the Queen. King Ranjit Singh himself blackmailed the King of Afghanistan for this Diamond. Talk about ethics. The pot calling the Kettle Black.

we are not cheaters like them nor we are sons of looters and thief's .let them use it for few time wait soon they will give it back and got 50.000tons of rice when they have no food after economy sucks :p:lol:

Sure Pakistan is a land of the pure. Strange still so many Pakistanis are ready to leave the Land of pure, the capital of the future Ummah undertake illegal Journey to UK. You guys must be so bored of being so pure. regds

Comming from a country who carried away Gen. Niazi's staff car as war booty in 1971. It was a Mercedes saw it a long time ago in Fort William. The Indian Officer told me we can't take it on charge as it will termed as looting. The King Of Lahore Dilep Singh travelled all the way to UK to present it to the Queen. King Ranjit Singh himself blackmailed the King of Afghanistan for this Diamond. Talk about ethics. The pot calling the Kettle Black.

Are you really comparing a mercedes to the Koh-i-Noor Diamond? face facts it is not your property it was looted like the other countless items in your museum's

Are you really comparing a mercedes to the Koh-i-Noor Diamond? face facts it is not your property it was looted like the other countless items in your museum's

Thief is a thief so welcome to the club. By your analogy King R. Singh was presented this Diamond by the King of Afghanistan for protection and King D. Singh presented it to the Queen also for protection. If the Queen is a thief than so is King R Singh. Nothing wrong from stealing from a thief. When we get run over by illegal immigration feel free to claim it back. Till than chill.

Thief is a thief so welcome to the club. By your analogy King R. Singh was presented this Diamond by the King of Afghanistan for protection and King D. Singh presented it to the Queen also for protection. If the Queen is a thief than so is King R Singh. Nothing wrong from stealing from a thief. When we get run over by illegal immigration feel free to claim it back. Till than chill.

Let me give you a example on your stupid thinking: If i have picture A in my house and it gets stolen, later say the crook sells it on to person B who later hands it as a gift to person C does that make it your property?

So your point on King R Singh is baseless as it was not his to give in the first place!

Let me give you a example on your stupid thinking: If i have picture A in my house and it gets stolen, later say the crook sells it on to person B who later hands it as a gift to person C does that make it your property?

So your point on King R Singh is baseless as it was not his to give in the first place!

This is what your fellow Indian Fateh 71 said

The last king of lahore willed it to a temple in Orissa, but the British, illegitimate invaders in India by force made the successor ''gift'' it to the queen.

Finally in addition to us, Afghanistan, Turkey, Bangladesh and Khalistan all have claim to it. Approach the UN if you wish. On another topic Kashmir was not Hari Singh's to give to India but you still took it.

250 million dollars.. Meh.. Not even worth a decent sized scan and we waste 4 pages talking about it ....

This is what your fellow Indian Fateh 71 said

The last king of lahore willed it to a temple in Orissa, but the British, illegitimate invaders in India by force made the successor ''gift'' it to the queen.

Finally in addition to us, Afghanistan, Turkey, Bangladesh and Khalistan all have claim to it. Approach the UN if you wish. On another topic Kashmir was not Hari Singh's to give to India but you still took it.

Kashmir has been in our history for longer than the time you english were living in caves scratching your *****.

Now moving on to your ridiculous statement The diamond was mined in the Kollur mines near the village Kollur in the present day Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. The diamond became the property of Kakatiya kings who installed it as a Goddess's eye in a temple.

It does not matter if it was looted by the Persians, the Turks, The Afghanis or for that matter UFO's the original owners were Indian end of matter!

You can lie or make up stories till the cows come home it does not change history

A British never talks like this. Always neutral is not neutral but some ????? in Britan.

Avoid replying him/her.

250 Million $ mein to 1 destroyer bhi nahi aayega.

Take it as daan-dakishana:tup:

Kashmir has been in our history for longer than the time you english were living in caves scratching your *****.

Now moving on to your ridiculous statement The diamond was mined in the Kollur mines near the village Kollur in the present day Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. The diamond became the property of Kakatiya kings who installed it as a Goddess's eye in a temple.

It does not matter if it was looted by the Persians, the Turks, The Afghanis or for that matter UFO's the original owners were Indian end of matter!

You can lie or make up stories till the cows come home it does not change history

Well atleast we defecaeted in caves 1000 years ago, while you still do it alongside railway line 1000 years later?

Kashmir was an independant kingdom and never a part of India. Stop smoking and start reading. If Pakistan had not invaded it and you had not been petty blackmailers, Kashmir would have been independant Country.

Pakistan claim stops Christie

See this example this ‘Fasting Buddha’ was due to go on sale at Christies but it comes from the Gandhara region of Pakistan so the rightful owner is the state of Pakistan

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Well atleast we defecaeted in caves 1000 years ago, while you still do it alongside railway line 1000 years later?

Kashmir was an independant kingdom and never a part of India. Stop smoking and start reading. If Pakistan had not invaded it and you had not been petty blackmailers, Kashmir would have been independant Country.

Kashmir goes back in time since you english lived in caves and it is no concern of yours you already created enough mess

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Kashmir" means "desiccated land" (from the Sanskrit: Ka = water and shimeera = desiccate

A British never talks like this. Always neutral is not neutral but some ????? in Britan.

Avoid replying him/her.

250 Million $ mein to 1 destroyer bhi nahi aayega.

Take it as daan-dakishana:tup:

If you have the balls sue like the Spanish Govt. did and reclaim the treasure as done in the case of Black Swan. If you and other Indians had read the article, its not a british company but a US company which is recovering it and getting 80% of the spoils. the wreck is very deep and 300 miles away from Ireland.

If you have the balls sue like the Spanish Govt. did and reclaim the treasure as done in the case of Black Swan. If you and other Indians had read the article, its not a british company but a US company which is recovering it and getting 80% of the spoils. the wreck is very deep and 300 miles away from Ireland.

No, Keep it. You need more than us. :tup:

We will rise again like our ancient Ancient India without repeating old mistake. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom