What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

to those dodgy indian businessmen this is what they deserve, (but poor diplomat) they owed up few million RMB to those Chinese private traders and had no intension to pay, and this Rambo wannabe diplomat want to rescue them?

I guess they thought they were doing business in London where english were too sisi to handle these dirty indian business men``I almost hit on Indian guy in commercial road, but my uncle stopped me.

OK, please read the article. The diplomat went to rescue two indians. If you have never lived overseas, part of the job description involves interacting and resolving the issues of ex-pats. That is why Indian (or any consulate) gets involved when crime is committed against the ex-pats.

One has to understand that the businessmen were angry and rightfully so. If someone conned me of millions I would be super-mad, how would I get food on the table now... but their anger is mis-guided, they got the wrong people who are workers and taking their anger on these two Indians because either they believe that the role of Indians is greater than a mere worker or just wanted a object/person to vent their anger against.

The law-enforcement dropped the ball here. Yes, people get cheated and Law-enforcement should ensure the criminals are caught and innocent are not harmed.

ok Cool one of the duty of india diplomats is to rescue indians thiefs and criminals oversea.

Indian are liar
Indian media are shameless
Nobody attacked him. He went to hospital just because he is sick in the court. Indian government already deny he was attacked. India is an liar nation.
The IOG claim now Chinese offfice didn't allowed him to take medicine for diabetes. I believe that is totally BS. How to stopped him?
Shameless liar
Chinese oversea media already start to report this.
my question is, do our indian friends here feel good on this news? If this happend on Chinese media, I would feel shameful

First show us a link otherwise what you say has no merit

Indian are liar
Indian media are shameless
Nobody attacked him. He went to hospital just because he is sick in the court. Indian government already deny he was attacked. India is an liar nation.
The IOG claim now Chinese offfice didn't allowed him to take medicine for diabetes. I believe that is totally BS. How to stopped him?
Shameless liar
Chinese oversea media already start to report this.
my question is, do our indian friends here feel good on this news? If this happend on Chinese media, I would feel shameful

LOL. If you what you say is true, I will never read another article about China from Indian media ever again.

Diplomatic crisis between China and India in India accused China Court in the case of two Indians suspected of fraud, eucalyptus, prohibit an Indian diplomat suffering from severe diabetes in the 5-hour hearing medication. Indian Foreign Ministry yesterday summoned Chinese Ambassador to India Zhang Yue Embassy charge d'affaires to protest, China promised to investigate the incident.

Indian Consulate General in Shanghai diplomat Bala Kang Delan (S. Balachandran) on December 31, to appear in Yiwu for the two to provide consular services to Indians, Reuters quoted Indian sources said, China banned Pakistan suffering from severe diabetes Lacan Midlands medication at the hearing, until he fainted get his emergency hospital, the Indian side made representations on this.

Zhang Yue, after leaving the Indian Foreign Ministry said the incident involving civil commercial disputes, the Chinese believe that the two governments will be processed correctly.

Agence France-Presse reported, the trial of two Indians accused of Yiwu merchants owed money. Indian media reports, during the trial, angry locals had attacked Bala Kang Delan, but Indian officials denied the reports.

Yiwu is China's largest small commodity wholesale center, recently a number of local businesses Indian businessman arrested for fraud incident. In early December last year, an Indian merchant owed a total of 145 Yiwu 16 million yuan (RMB) loans and then fled back to India. Later, two more Indian businessmen suspected of non-payment of deposit conditions , the cheated 2.8 million yuan of goods, the police arrested one of them, while the other suspect to leave.

Article that Pike has provided.

the link below:
??? ?? - ?

Who want to translate to our indian members? thanks

Thats from a Chinese media outlet not a Indian source or a neutral one and we all know how the state sponsered media is in Mao country.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

China banned Pakistan suffering from severe diabetes Lacan Midlands medication at the hearing, until he fainted get his emergency hospital, the Indian side made representations on this.

Is this even English?

The court last 5 hours. IOG claims that within 5 hoursof the court, chinese officer didn't allowed the indian diplomat take medicine for his diabetes untill have to send him to hospital. India office said now nobody attacked him.
unbeliveable why and how to stop him to take medicine? He just need ONE seconds to take this medicine

An Indian diplomat posted in China was ill-treated in a court near Shanghai, triggering a strong protest from New Delhi, which summoned a Chinese diplomat to the ministry of external affairs to convey its displeasure.

According to reports, S. Balachandran -- posted in the Indian consulate in Shanghai and a diabetic -- was Dec 31 forced to attend a five-hour hearing in support of two Indian traders at China's Yiwu city near Shangai.

The court did not allow him to attend to his medical condition and prevented him from leaving the courtroom despite repeated requests that he suspected rapid fluctuation in his blood sugar levels.

The 46-year-old diplomat had to admitted to a hospital later after his condition deteriorated, sources in the ministry of external affairs said here, noting that he was recuperating now.

Aghast at the treatment meted out to its diplomat, India summoned Zhang Yue, deputy chief of the Chinese mission in New Delhi, Monday and communicated its displeasure over the treatment meted out to Balachandran.

"We have strongly protested the incident involving Balachandran. We have communicated our concern to the Chinese official from their embassy here. We have told them this is not the way diplomats should be treated," Indian diplomatic sources said.

Emerging from South Block after meeting a director-level officer in the external affairs ministry, Zhang told waiting reporters that he listened to what the Indian officials had to say about the incident and that Chinese authorities were now trying to find out what had "exactly happened" to the Indian diplomat in the Yiwu city court.

"Both the governments will handle this issue properly. This seems to be civil-commercial dispute. We will do our best to handle this properly," Zhang added.

Apart from summoning the Chinese embassy official in New Delhi, the Indian Consul General in Shanghai and Indian embassy officials in Beijing too lodged their protests with Chinese authorities over the incident, diplomatic sources, who did not want to be named, said.

According to reports reaching here, Balachandran had gone to the court to obtain the release of two Indian traders, who were being held by local traders in connection with a trade dispute in Yiwu, one of the largest centres for commodities trading.

The two traders are still in the custody of the Chinese authorities and the court hearing will continue, the sources added.

Diplomat ill-treated in China, India protests : North News - India Today

Thats from a Chinese media outlet not a Indian source or a neutral one and we all know how the state sponsered media is in Mao country.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

China banned Pakistan suffering from severe diabetes Lacan Midlands medication at the hearing, until he fainted get his emergency hospital, the Indian side made representations on this.

Is this even English?

That media is in USA, usually it is against Chinese government.

OK, so the Indian guy was "manhandled"... and then he "fainted".

It is a regrettable incident, but how does that translate into an "attack"?

That media is in USA, usually it is against Chinese government. Watch your IQ pls

Okay but next time post a link which is in English not gibberish

An Indian diplomat posted in China was ill-treated in a court near Shanghai, triggering a strong protest from New Delhi, which summoned a Chinese diplomat to the ministry of external affairs to convey its displeasure.

According to reports, S. Balachandran -- posted in the Indian consulate in Shanghai and a diabetic -- was Dec 31 forced to attend a five-hour hearing in support of two Indian traders at China's Yiwu city near Shangai.

The court did not allow him to attend to his medical condition and prevented him from leaving the courtroom despite repeated requests that he suspected rapid fluctuation in his blood sugar levels.

The 46-year-old diplomat had to admitted to a hospital later after his condition deteriorated, sources in the ministry of external affairs said here, noting that he was recuperating now.

Aghast at the treatment meted out to its diplomat, India summoned Zhang Yue, deputy chief of the Chinese mission in New Delhi, Monday and communicated its displeasure over the treatment meted out to Balachandran.

"We have strongly protested the incident involving Balachandran. We have communicated our concern to the Chinese official from their embassy here. We have told them this is not the way diplomats should be treated," Indian diplomatic sources said.

Emerging from South Block after meeting a director-level officer in the external affairs ministry, Zhang told waiting reporters that he listened to what the Indian officials had to say about the incident and that Chinese authorities were now trying to find out what had "exactly happened" to the Indian diplomat in the Yiwu city court.

"Both the governments will handle this issue properly. This seems to be civil-commercial dispute. We will do our best to handle this properly," Zhang added.

Apart from summoning the Chinese embassy official in New Delhi, the Indian Consul General in Shanghai and Indian embassy officials in Beijing too lodged their protests with Chinese authorities over the incident, diplomatic sources, who did not want to be named, said.

According to reports reaching here, Balachandran had gone to the court to obtain the release of two Indian traders, who were being held by local traders in connection with a trade dispute in Yiwu, one of the largest centres for commodities trading.

The two traders are still in the custody of the Chinese authorities and the court hearing will continue, the sources added.

Diplomat ill-treated in China, India protests : North News - India Today

who attacked Balachandran??
LIAR

SHAME ON INDIAN MEDIA

Back
Top Bottom