What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

My mistake. He was probably Yemeni. :lol:

Regardless emphasis is not on nationality, but him being a crook.

The job of the diplomat is not to behave like a bollywood super hero or something..but may be too much indian soft power has taken over his senses..these kind of scenes are a usual sight in indian movies and now he tried to do them for real

1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif

nothing gonna happen dudes cool down they just protest and thats it .

Indians need to toughen up a bit. If someone tried to manhandle me, I'd make them regret it.

Indian diplomat manhandling fallout: Great Khali to be new Indian Ambassador to China

khali-chinese.jpg

ndia has decided to finally get tough with China in wake of an Indian diplomat, S Balachandran, getting ‘manhandled’ by appointing famed Indian wrestler, The Great Khali, as the new Indian ambassador to China. The Great Khali has been mandated to personally intervene if similar incidents occur and also forcefully put across India’s point of view regarding Chinese provocations, whether it is clandestine help to Pakistan, alleged diversion of Brahmaputra waters, non-recognition of Arunachal Pradesh or big brotherly treatment in general.

Khali was initially reluctant to accept the honour given that he is linguistically challenged – the burly Indian wrestler prefers physical to verbal form of communication. However, MEA officials assuaged his concerns by explaining that he can conduct diplomacy for his country by thumping his Chinese counterparts to which the WWE star agreed.

Indian officials hailed Khali’s appointment as the beginning of a new chapter in Sino-Indian relations, called ‘Hindi-Chini Bham-Bham’. “Man, finally the Indian elephant can see eye to eye with the dragon. They may have 9% growth, a larger army, bigger missiles, but we have Khali,” exulted foreign affairs secretary, John Mathai.

This Indian muscle flexing has set off alarm bells in Beijing after the Chinese premier, Wen Jiabo, was informed that Khali is just another average Punjabi dude in terms of physical profile. “We better stop f**king around with India and be sweet instead,” said premier Jiabo, who is now championing ‘Hind- chini- cheene’ as the new mantra of bilateral ties between the Asian giants.

When an UnReal Times‘ reporter asked for the Great Khali’s reaction, the wrestler roared “Haramjaadon ko dekh lunga!” before proceeding to execute a two handed choke-slam on our hapless reporter.

:lol:

http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2012/01/02/indian-diplomat-manhandling-fallout-great-khali-to-be-new-indian-ambassador-to-china/

You realize their Indian Boss fled the country without Paying money that he owed to the people right? If they are goons, then the Indian was a theif.

The Indian guys worked with Yemeni trading firm so kindly tell us how exactly your skewed mind reached the conclusion that their boss was an Indian or in fact the company they worked with was Indian..

Its amazing to see what all you guys can do just to justify any stupidity by Chinese..

Btw, now it's time for some Chinese traders to be replied in the same manner in India..

unruly hooligans...and they say they have 2500 iq and are a gr8 culture when they cant even treat foregners properly..shameful..

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

dont worry you will get additional 1000 rs in aid from the chinese for this post..shameful you are supporting such a disgusting act..

Disgusting to see how these Pakistanis are defending the shameless Chinese action when it was a Pakistani national who duped Chinese and ran away leaving these two Indians in trouble.. Clearly, for some licking got no limits.. sick..

The Indian guys worked with Yemeni trading firm so kindly tell us how exactly your skewed mind reached the conclusion that their boss was an Indian or in fact the company they worked with was Indian..

Its amazing to see what all you guys can do just to justify any stupidity by Chinese..

Btw, now it's time for some Chinese traders to be replied in the same manner in India..

Dare you? hehe
Are you a terrorist/extremist?

Dare you? hehe
Are you a terrorist/extremist?

So you mean to imply that you Chinis, who attacked innocent Indian employees of Yemeni trading firm, are terrorist/extremist..

But yes I seriously wish that Indians respond in the same manner to the visiting chini traders/employees.. That should go out as a lesson ..

So you mean to imply that you Chinis, who attacked innocent Indian employees of Yemeni trading firm, are terrorist/extremist..

But yes I seriously wish that Indians respond in the same manner to the visiting chini traders/employees.. That should go out as a lesson ..
what they did is criminal
but,How about yourself? :blah::blah::blah::blah: you are not one of indians?

HAHAHA

what you called for is criminal. Your IQ is too low

There are certain international laws over respect and safety of any diplomat in foreign mission which shouldn't be violated. Chinese government should investigate matter and punish those who are cause of this violation.

what you called for is criminal. Your IQ is too low

You do crime that's fine with you but somebody simply calls for it then its criminal.. That's the reason why I ask you guys not to let your high IQ rot in your back sides and use it when its really needed..

Tell me, Why didn't Chinese used all the stocked up high IQ when they decided to attack the employees for the crime clearly done by the non Indian trading company?? Were they expecting the employees will pay off millions of Yuan that some Yemeni company has stolen from them? Isn't that a sign of stupidity or is that Chinese high IQ on display for the world??

Back
Top Bottom