What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

Why the Indian Diplomat had to go in person and physically get involved with the local traders? Why he had to take the law into his own hands? That is what he got in return.

Diplomats should follow the law and not try to be Rambo to free the 2 Indians in-person.

Why the Indian Diplomat had to go in person and physically get involved with the local traders? Why he had to take the law into his own hands? That is what he got in return.

Diplomats should follow the law and not try to be Rambo to free the 2 Indians in-person.

do you even know that diplomats enjoy special rules not applicable to the general tourist or immigrant?

to those dodgy indian businessmen this is what they deserve, (but poor diplomat) they owed up few million RMB to those Chinese private traders and had no intension to pay, and this Rambo wannabe diplomat want to rescue them?

I guess they thought they were doing business in London where english were too sisi to handle these dirty indian business men``I almost hit on Indian guy in commercial road, but my uncle stopped me.

I have read the news in TOL. and they focus on the news, What i focus on is not the content, But the comment!!
As usual, such kind of news always attract indian to attack china, like they have drug. And attacking the diplomat is illegal, But beside those, We also should investigate the incident, why chinese just attack the indian, any thing have the cause, I know, they don't care about those!!! Whatever, in those year, Such kind of incident will be more in china!!

to those dodgy indian businessmen this is what they deserve, (but poor diplomat) they owed up few million RMB to those Chinese private traders and had no intension to pay, and this Rambo wannabe diplomat want to rescue them?

I had actually made a mistake. The business man was of Yemeni or Pakistani nationality. More likely a Yemeni. But still he was a theif.

I guess they thought they were doing business in London where english were too sisi to handle these dirty indian business men``I almost hit on Indian guy in commercial road, but my uncle stopped me.

At least try to read. The dodgy businessman was most likely from your BFF country. :lol:

I'm surprised the guy didn't have any personal security with him.

The diplomat went to the court to secure the release of Indian Nationals. The Chinese court released the Indians since they were not the culprit they just worked for the dodgy businessman(who is Pakistani/Yemeni). The uncouth chinese fellas didn't get any of that and went crazy:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Not every diplomat gets private security, not in the presence of police, inside a court anyways.

The diplomat went to the court to secure the release of Indian Nationals. The Chinese court released the Indians since they were not the culprit they just worked for the dodgy businessman(who is Pakistani/Yemeni). The uncouth chinese fellas didn't get any of that and went crazy

I guess now the Indians could tell us what the inside of a PRC jail looked like.

just wat kind of barbaric people these chinese are ... and these pakistanis supporting them,,, dont even wanna waste my spit on these scums on face of Earth

HAHA. As If Indian Jails are like hotels, huh?

Denied food and medicines, Indian diplomat in China collapses - The Times of India

BEIJING/NEW DELHI: India on Monday lodged a strong protest with China over the harassment of an Indian diplomat who collapsed after being denied food and medicines despite his diabetic condition during negotiations to free two Indians in a court at the city of Yiwu near Shanghai.

The ministry of external affairs summoned Chinese deputy ambassador Zhang Yue after learning about S Balachandran, posted at the Indian Consulate in Shanghai, being maltreated by traders and local officials at Yiwu, a city known for its large commodity market, on December 31.

Last Saturday, Balachandran was closeted in prolonged negotiations with some Chinese traders and courts to free Shyamsundar Agarwal and Deepak Raheja, who said they were kidnapped and tortured after the Yemeni trading firm they worked for failed to pay dues allegedly amounting to millions of yuan.

The Indians claim to have been tortured by their captors who forced them to eat human excreta and drink urine after being held by Chinese traders livid at their dues not being settled. "Please save us. We are afraid of leaving the police station because we might be killed," Agarwal told TOI over telephone from the police post where he is being held along with Raheja.

According to Indian officials, Balachandran was stuck for over six hours in a room and the Chinese denied him food or medicine. Balachandran, who is a diabetic, is believed to have repeatedly asked for food but was not given any. When he finally emerged from the room, he was confronted with scared Indian traders and angry Chinese. He collapsed, and was rushed to hospital. On January 1, Balachandran was moved to Shanghai and is currently reported to be out of danger.

"We have been tortured for two weeks by traders. We have been beaten, made to do terrible things. Even the medical test done on court orders shows my mind has been affected by the torture," Raheja told TOI.

just wat kind of barbaric people these chinese are ... and these pakistanis supporting them,,, dont even wanna waste my spit on these scums on face of Earth

Watch your mouth indian, if there is wrong doing, the govt their will resolve it.

Not every diplomat gets private security, not in the presence of police, inside a court anyways.

Roybot, He will be surprised with many irrelevant questions, since his ''chutar chatt'' mentality is in clutches.

BTW

The level should be scored in India so that the right message be conveyed.

Back
Top Bottom