What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

"We have strongly protested the incident involving Balachandran. We have communicated our concern to the Chinese official from their embassy here. We have told them this is not the way diplomats should be treated," Indian diplomatic sources said.

China does not seem to know how to treat it's guest which is suprising given how hospitable Chinese people are.

Hong Kong's Ming Pao Daily News reports a row between Beijing and New Delhi after a diabetic Indian diplomat was hospitalised after attending a court hearing that lasted five hours and was not able to take his medication.

The incident took place in the city of Yiwu - a city famous for trading small merchandise items - and China's top diplomat in New Delhi has promised an investigation after being summoned by India's Ministry of External Affairs.

Let's wait and see what happens with the investigation it looks like a minor issue which has been hyped up.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

Yes you should think before open your big mouth.

I still stand by what i said

They are shameless LOL that s why GOI send out diplomats to rescue thiefs and criminals

Balachandran had gone to the court to obtain the release of two Indian traders, who were being held by local traders in connection with a trade dispute in Yiwu

um that is the job of diplomats, let me ask you a question if i get charged with drugs in Thailand who is going to come see me? my embassy of course :lol: do you people think before you post?

even forget the liar "being attacked"

(just assume what GOI said is correct")Why india send a dipomat to other country who even couldn't continouslly sit in chair for 5 hours? why no indian feel shameful for this?
no credit, very hard to trust anymore

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Balachandran had gone to the court to obtain the release of two Indian traders, who were being held by local traders in connection with a trade dispute in Yiwu

um that is the job of diplomats, let me ask you a question if i get charged with drugs in Thailand who is going to come see me? my embassy of course :lol: do you people think before you post?

We are talking about the "attack", who beat him?on his dead? Nobody question he should went to the court

@pike Why india send a dipomat to other country who even couldn't continouslly sit in chair for 5 hours? why no indian feel shameful for this?
no credit, very hard to trust anymore

Um he has diabetes thats why and he needs his insulin :lol:

They are shameless LOL that s why GOI send out diplomats to rescue thiefs and criminals

The thief which you are referring was a pakistani.

while the diplomat went to help out innocent indian employees/workers who were working for a pakistani businessman.

and the goons were few chinese people who kidnapped the employees instead of going to courts....

while the diplomat went to help out innocent indian employees/workers who were working for a pakistani businessman.

and the goons were few chinese people who kidnapped the employees instead of going to courts....

Innocent?

How come they are innocent?

They are from the company doing business without paying for what they bought. That action was is and will be termed as theft and cheating (in every culture on this planet) and broke the law in China.

They should pay off their debt before going to jail anyway.

Innocent?

They are from the company doing business without paying for what they bought. That action was is and will be termed as theft and cheating (in every culture on this planet) and broke the law in China.

So if your company don't pay off their dues then you should be in line to be hanged.. right?? Seriously, use brains and stop acting like bots by repeating the same taught commentary again and again....

do you know the law?
If the employee is the operator of the company, for example he is CEO, he will be charged as cheating and go to jail. you can ask any lawyer in USA about this. employee is not an excuse. The boss might be OK if he is only the owner not an orperator of the company.depends on the style of the company. Do you know this?

Why do indian always say they have a better judge system. B.s

Innocent?

high iq chinese how hard is it to understand :hitwall:
diplomats are governed by different laws(other than general laws) around the world,remember the raymond davis case in pakistan let alone denying food and medication to the diplomat

diplomats are governed by different laws(other than general laws) around the world,remember the raymond davis case in pakistan let alone denying food and medication to the diplomat

We high IQ Chinese are too naive to understand why indian always lie shamelessly.
Where is the attack?
Chinese do need to learn something from indian. Maybe not hurt,HAHA

We high IQ Chinese are too naive to understand why indian always lie shamelessly.
Where is the attack?
Chinese do need to learn something from indian. Maybe not hurt,HAHA

maybe you should ask your govt. about the attack unless if you cant,china is not the best country for freedom of press as far as i know

I'm not saying the diplomat. I'm referring the indians who were cheating in business.
And from my point of view, they should take responsibility for their guilty and dishonest in business.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

maybe you should ask your govt. about the attack unless if you cant,china is not the best country for freedom of press as far as i know

China obviously not a country for free cheating in business. bad news for indians here.

Back
Top Bottom