What's new

SEAL TEAM SIX : The Raid on Osama Bin Laden (FULL MOVIE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say, but if moderators are behaving in such fashion, what can one expect from others. Sir, you can delete their comments or give them infraction, but don't make bad examples.

I already once proposed to ban disrespect of soldiers, no matter which country they belong, to put in banned list. It always results in pathetic comments. Hope you will look into it. And I think Xeric will agree with me on this one too.

Cheers.

LOL. Why do Indians think we salute when we say Salaam.

Such shitty acting.

again....a ritualistic marrying is definitely not worse than using a goat to beat the libido....

Cant believe Natgeo made that $hit..Acting,direction,casting,scenes all suckz big time..And Finch of american pie is CIA officer in this..:rofl: :rofl:

Dear Indians. Please don't provoke me further.

Unlike AZ and others, I can and will bring the pain if I have to.

Dear Indians. Please don't provoke me further.
Unlike AZ and others, I can and will bring the pain if I have to.
:rofl: Acting like tough guy. "I am so mean, I make medicines sick". :lol:

Razii yaar tu to apna analysis dene wala tha US election ar aaj. De diya kya ? Link dena mujhe.

The next time your sissy men need a reception we'll be more than happy to oblige. 5353 is a good vantage point.

Keep saying that to cover for the defeat and ofcourse the thousands killed for no worthwhile purpose. More than 4000 according to Mian sahab. And both Mian sahab and the late Bibi have called it Pakistan's greatest blunder, that is after 71.

:rofl: Acting like tough guy. "I am so mean, I make medicines sick". :lol:

Razii yaar tu to apna analysis dene wala tha US election ar aaj. De diya kya ? Link dena mujhe.

I can be a very big asshole Krait.

You don't know.

You've been here for roughly one year?

I can be a very big asshole Krait.
You don't know.
You've been here for roughly one year?
:rofl:...I think people already consider "can" replace with "am" statement. :D

Yeah, its roughly a year and I know your talent regarding these type of threats and statements.

I won't fight with you. Will just witness from sidelines. :enjoy:

Happy bashing Indians. :D

And we still hold our positions on the heights :)

Yawn......your super duper Generals did Kargil to get India out of Siachen. We are still there & you are still whining.... who gives a rats behind about which peak you hold. You hold on to that peak & we will hold on to Siachen. Seems like a good deal to us.

:rofl:...I think people already consider "can" replace with "am" statement. :D

Yeah, its roughly a year and I know your talent regarding these type of threats and statements.

I won't fight with you. Will just witness from sidelines. :enjoy:

Happy bashing Indians. :D

I give warnings so that Indians can just stop trolling.

I don't want to bash unless I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom