What's new

SEAL TEAM SIX : The Raid on Osama Bin Laden (FULL MOVIE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Hearing Indian accents in "Peshawar" gave me rolls in my stomach :lol:

There were no Pakistanis, they were Indians. No one in Pakistan speaks like that... plus there is a lot of un factual BS added in the movie.

You think people really care if they don't exactly portray as Pakistanis for stand ins? At least you get to see the words Pakistani stadium.

One thing was clear from the movie that PAF F-16 are bugged as they mentioned and also PAF ran away when they being challenged. Also the link of ISI with the terrorist groups are exposed and clearly mentioned.

Well done US for doing this operation and lets hope they keep doing this noble work. :tup:

Well to informed audience it does. You cant portray Indians as Pakistanis.... it simply doesn't stick.

you are correct, they were looking very relaxed and well behaved. But unfortunately they didn't think lollywood actors can even act in not so acting intensive documentaries. But the good thing is message is well received by neutral audiences. So it was not that bad at all.

One thing was clear from the movie that PAF F-16 are bugged as they mentioned and also PAF ran away when they being challenged. Also the link of ISI with the terrorist groups are exposed and clearly mentioned.

Well done US for doing this operation and lets hope they keep doing this noble work. :tup:

This movie is full of lies.

Do you even know the official american story is different from this.

btw saw the movie and ISI officer in a MH number plated Mahindra Scorpio...lolx....

Some indian city is shown as Peshawar.

In reality PAF was not able to reach abbottabad in time.

There was no contact between the choppers and PAF.

i am finding the documentary cum movie boorring-

i'll fast forward to the actual raid-

and i see indians pretending to be Pakistani CIA agents- :lol:- i think i hv seen it all now- :lol:-

What the Hell...they could have shot it in Pakistan using Pakistani actors...so unrealistic !!!

Indian cities shown as Pakistani cities, even the accent isn't Urdu...i can't even recognize the cars and motorbikes.... completely different,...very very unrealistic....discovery channel's documentary on this is better than this !!!

It would only be good for audience in the west, who can't tell the difference, in accents, cities and people !!!

What the Hell...they could have shot it in Pakistan using Pakistani actors...so unrealistic !!!

Indian cities shown as Pakistani cities, even the accent isn't Urdu...i can't even recognize the cars and motorbikes.... completely different,...very very unrealistic....discovery channel's documentary on this is better than this !!!

It would only be good for audience in the west, who can't tell the difference, in accents, cities and people !!!

How about the exact location? Any chance that actors and directors won't be shot on site?

America rock they went in and took him out while Pakistan military was sleeping :cheesy:

yes we saw when you'r two migz entered in Pakistan Airspace and Shotdown also your helicopter D-Tour into Pakistan Airspace few months back and land @ gilgit after PK-Military Warning. Yes Pakistan Army really sleeping :rofl:

But em sure your so called BLUE WATER NAVY is sleeping when (by your media logic) three boats crossed miles away from the international borders and entered into mumbai. lol

ooH the land lady in white kurta was so sexy--:smitten:-

can any one tell me her name?-

America rock they went in and took him out while Pakistan military was sleeping :cheesy:

Not sleeping just some minutes late.

And supplies closed for 6 months which caused them more than 20 billion USD. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom