What's new

SEAL TEAM SIX : The Raid on Osama Bin Laden (FULL MOVIE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sleeping just some minutes late.

And supplies closed for 6 months which caused them more than 20 billion USD. :D

It was worth it. Shows how far they willing to expend to get someone. Kind of like wasting 60k missile to kill one person. They should take it as a compliment how valuable their lives are to us.

It was worth it. Shows how far they willing to expend to get someone. Kind of like wasting 60k missile to kill one person. They should take it as a compliment how valuable their lives are to us.

Keep wasting your money.

When you attacked terrorists in 2001 they were 11,000 now they are 50,000. This is how much you won in this war.

Keep wasting your money.

When you attacked terrorists they were 11,000 now they are 50,000. This is how much you won in this war.

How can you tell because I don't see dozens of 9/11 attacks equivalent? Thats how much we won in this war. You had 19 hijackers. I expect hundreds of hijackers since then. I expect so much outrage there should be hundreds of airplanes being blown up each month. Or many trains being blown up each month.

Think about it this way. Has a terrorist group every completed their objective? Like the IRA? FARC? PLO? I mean they were hijacking like crazy decades ago.

How can you tell because I don't see dozens of 9/11 attacks equivalent? Thats how much we won in this war. You had 19 hijackers. I expect hundreds of hijackers since then. I expect so much outrage there should be hundreds of airplanes being blown up each month. Or many trains being blown up each month.

9/11 was fake but taliban terrorism is real.

That is why you don't see more terrorists attacks.

9/11 was fake but taliban terrorism is real.

That is why you don't see more terrorists attacks.

Alright I'm dealing with another one, enough talk. Getting tired of 9/11 fakes.

Think about it this way. Has a terrorist group every completed their objective? Like the IRA? FARC? PLO? I mean they were hijacking like crazy decades ago.

Taliban terrorists are pretty successful, I am quite sure they will bring down aghan government once again after you leave.

Alright I'm dealing with another one, enough talk. Getting tired of 9/11 fakes.

Dude if you are really old then you will be aware of tv show The Lone Gunmen. :)

Watch its first episode. Keep in mind broadcasted on 4 march 2001, 6 months before 9/11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Codename Geronimo is going to release on Christmas eve. Already added in my LOVEFiLM list :D

When the raid took off Pakistani members were claiming that it was joint operation of PA and US Marines. Now after that bubble bursted they are claiming that Osama never got killed in Pakistan. Hypocrisy at its best. Nice to see PAF'a reaction. Some aggressive members wont over rate their airforce now

When the raid took off Pakistani members were claiming that it was joint operation of PA and US Marines. Now after that bubble bursted they are claiming that Obama never got killed in Pakistan. Hypocrisy at its best. Nice to see PAF'a reaction. Some aggressive members wont over rate their airforce now

:cheesy::rofl::rofl:

There were no Pakistanis, they were Indians. No one in Pakistan speaks like that... plus there is a lot of un factual BS added in the movie.

You mean on top of the BS that OBL was actually present in Pakistan?

You think people really care if they don't exactly portray as Pakistanis for stand ins? At least you get to see the words Pakistani stadium.

I can't say much about anybody else but for Americans, nothing really matters outside of America. Obama victory is candid proof of that.

One thing was clear from the movie that PAF F-16 are bugged as they mentioned and also PAF ran away when they being challenged. Also the link of ISI with the terrorist groups are exposed and clearly mentioned.

Well done US for doing this operation and lets hope they keep doing this noble work. :tup:

Well, atleast there is a movie that shows PAF running away, unlike official events of IAF running away on multiple occasions, some as recent as 8-10 years ago when chased by PAF. Goes to tell you about IAF when they are challenged.

It's okay we still won Kargil :)

Billion+ Indians repeating the same propaganda may make it on voting grounds but fortunately, almost everybody who is something knows the truth. The whole world also say 4k-5k fighters inflicting massive damage on 35k Indian Military and 10+ squadrons if IAF!!! Despite that and the fact that the fighters from Pakistani side had no official support from military or air force they kept you at bay.......even today we hold the most important and strategic peak at Kargil.

You must revisit the definition of 'win'! By your logic, you must have won in 2001/02 as well when you unilaterally and unconditionally withdrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom