What's new

Science ranking-Iran

I have a few guys from Iran working with me and taking courses at the uni, they are brilliant, dedicated and hard working, so the rise doesn't surprise me. We even have a lady from Iran as visiting scientist :agree:

Deno said:
If you are talking about being an enemy against Islamic regime in Iran? Then you are right... I have friends in EMU (University in Turkish side of Cyprus) who were whipped and shot because they were protesting against Islamic regime, .... Three with rubber bullets, one with live... He was shot on his calf...

Do you usually go to the judge alone? They must have told the truth, right?! So why don't you believe me instead of them?

Fact it that the government did Not use the army or live bullets on protesters. Just riot police with batons and in some cases tear gas.

Do you usually go to the judge alone? They must have told the truth, right?! So why don't you believe me instead of them?

Fact it that the government did Not use the army or live bullets on protesters. Just riot police with batons and in some cases tear gas.
just some torture and people killed in street and jail. that 's not that much indeed LOL
wonder what happened to Neda LOL

I saw their wounds when we went to beach... They didn't tell us, they were pretty upset at first, got out of car and leave with taxi when they heard we were going to beach... It was at that night they came back and explain to us why they were upset and left without a word...

So I choose to believe people I call friends...

Edit: This thread is about science in Iran not human right abuses in Iran... Lets not discuss this here.

science in Iran
numbers can explain better than words in this case

science ranking in 2010
Iran:19
Turkey:18
Israel:26
KSA:46
SJR - International Science Ranking
Iran went ahead of Turkey in science in 2011
Iran is first in science growth
Iran to go ahead of Canada in science in 2017(canada ranks 7th in 2010)

Iran to Rank 1st in Science, Technology by 2025
Fars News Agency :: Deputy Minister: Iran to Rank 1st in Science, Technology by 2025
Persia will rise again!

No offence but Iran dislodging Canada from 7th position in 2017 is a bit far fetched.

India is most likely already at 7th position(2011 ranking not out yet) ahead of both Canada and Italy. Next up is France :devil:

rO4yr.png

No offence but Iran dislodging Canada from 7th position in 2017 is a bit far fetched.

India is most likely already at 7th position(2011 ranking not out yet) ahead of both Canada and Italy. Next up is France :devil:

rO4yr.png
i said Iran has very fast speed in science growth.we have to wait

the reason Of this wonderfull growth is the major number of univercities in Iran.even some villages in Iran has one univercity.

the reason Of this wonderfull growth is the major number of univercities in Iran.even some villages in Iran has one univercity.
It is as well the quality of universities especially in Tehran and our good level of education.
Thats why USA take a lot of students coming from a few universities in Tehran.

this ranking is not all correct.
at least not for north korean. north korean is rank 205? it is far not possible.
for the nuclear and missile technologie is even Iran one step behind north korean.
and generally noth and south korean are also high IQ race.

for the nuclear and missile technologie is even Iran one step behind north korean.

Nuclear? yes. Missile? no. Iran used North Korean help back in 1990s. But now North Koreans are using Iranian warhead and guidance technology in their Nodong missiles. We have launched 3 satellites into space and plan to send more but North Koreans have not yet succeeded in launching a single satellite. Iran has Sejjil-2 missiles and North Korea doesn't have any solid-fuel missile of that range.

just some torture and people killed in street and jail. that 's not that much indeed LOL
wonder what happened to Neda LOL

its clear from that lol that you cared so much for your people ,dear keep your emotion for france im sure if you were in charge of signle damn thing in iran all 70% people who support current regime ended up dead or hunted for having some idea!
and about neda we are not like you we wont kill our own people even if they want to do the same with us.(im sure no one ever forget what kinda beast you are deep down ,revealing it time to time )

Back
Top Bottom