What's new

Science ranking-Iran

shuttler said:
The strength of Iranian's scientific contributions can only be better if you have counted the vast no. of scientists who are doing researches overseas with foreign passports.

yep, an example is Firouz Naderi, manager of NASA's Mars Exploration Program when the two robots were sent to Mars.
Firouz Naderi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have seen many such examples. Iranian professors and students in the US that work for DoD, directly or indirectly through university fundings.

They could work in Iran too, but some of them have other priorities you know... They can't get along with an “islamic regime”. A “terrorist state”... So let's serve the good guys: the Americans!

advanced Iran
1326173203_iran140-4.jpg

X00907277469.jpg

X00841079634.jpg

106882_515.jpg

i71483_1-20-5.jpg

G1-31.jpg

Iran_Robot_AFP_photo.jpg

15_8905310760_L600.jpg

there is enough clever people in Iran.government has the great program for finding them.
my friend has recently invented Natural anti-Bedsores drug.government easily bought his project with 150000 USD.
also they gave hime the Scholarship to go every university he wants.they also give him 80000 USD Loan.

congrats ....
acigar.gif

once upon a time we were master of science on this planet and our scientific books and documents were being taught in western countries for centuries while their kings weren't able to write their own names so I'm not surprised to see it's happening again .History repeats itself .

And I think it's worth noting that instead of getting cocky by numbers of our articles we need to focus and work harder and harder to achieve our goal .although we've done a great job, it's not enough & we gotta give it our best shot 'cause while our rank is rising, the contest will become tougher and tougher .

yep, an example is Firouz Naderi, manager of NASA's Mars Exploration Program when the two robots were sent to Mars.
Firouz Naderi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have seen many such examples. Iranian professors and students in the US that work for DoD, directly or indirectly through university fundings.

They could work in Iran too, but some of them have other priorities you know... They can't get along with an “islamic regime”. A “terrorist state”... So let's serve the good guys: the Americans!

That's open for debate. Similar scenarios can be applied to our students who have decided to stay overseas but soon find out the grass is greener at home. What makes usa most formidable is they can rally it's "friends" to bring down a government and split the dividends.

is there any more news about reinstaling relationship between Egypt and Iran?

do you know why ALL iranian members here hate you?
everyone knows the answer.
look!you easily lead anti-iranian members to troll in all thread!
like mko members you have good relation with enemies like blackeagle,mosamania,500,deno,redbread,.....this trick us think you are a mko member
and for Nth time i have to ingnore you......
plz change your flag,this is so holy.... you havent the Competency to carry this
jordanian is our ennemy? KSA is our ennemy? Turkey is our ennemy?
you 're so high in stupidity

Yeah sure you are the members of sepah paid to make propaganda on the web
for sure you agree with each other
i mind why two Iranians who came and left fast the forum... left because they were tired to see you fanatics

By the way it is very funny that an explanation about ranking upsets you
because you didn't like any critics on anything said in your master newspaper

i mind why two Iranians who came and left fast the forum... left because they were tired to see you fanatics

idiot!Turkey,jurdan,ksa are not enemy.those members are our enemies!have you forgoten what they said about us
blackeagle who said his dream is to fire Iran,and mosamania who said i love to fire all shias.or .....

so all Iranian members here are Sepah members?atleast unlike you traitor we are working for our country

idiot!Turkey,jurdan,ksa are not enemy.those members are our enemies!have you forgoten what they said about us
blackeagle who said his dream is to fire Iran,and mosamania who said i love to fire all shias.or .....
sure that you invente and lie about what they say..
as usual

is there any more news about reinstaling relationship between Egypt and Iran?
We have to wait till a new president is elected. Don't expect anything to happen in Egypt until a new president is elected.

well KSA is not our enemy but its very hard for the version of Islam
that they preach and adhere to coexist with Iran and Iranian.
and Jordan showed it's enmity toward Iran when their king in one of
Its visit to Iraq fired a Canon toward Iranian forces just to make Saddam
happy.
Turkey they are not our enemy ,I believe they are like business-mans
who look at their benefit and honestly I respect them for that.

well KSA is not our enemy but its very hard for the version of Islam
that they preach and adhere to coexist with Iran and Iranian.
and Jordan showed it's enmity toward Iran when their king in one of
Its visit to Iraq fired a Canon toward Iranian forces just to make Saddam
happy.
Turkey they are not our enemy ,I believe they are like business-mans
who look at their benefit and honestly I respect them for that.
thank you .
i agree with you. we know that our relations are terribly bad with some countries or that KSA someway sponsors anti shia, but i wish that speaking and diplomacy works . Other wise we'll go on with troubles . None of us can win the other, we are just weakening the region.
Like you i love the Turk way. I hope we do the same in a near future. For exemple i always believe in the position Iran should have in Central Asia when Turkey is successful there.

do you know why ALL iranian members here hate you?
everyone knows the answer.
look!you easily lead anti-iranian members to troll in all thread!
like mko members you have good relation with enemies like blackeagle,mosamania,500,deno,redbread,.....this trick us think you are a mko member
and for Nth time i have to ingnore you......
plz change your flag,this is so holy.... you havent the Competency to carry this

If you are talking about being an enemy against Islamic regime in Iran? Then you are right... I have friends in EMU (University in Turkish side of Cyprus) who were whipped and shot because they were protesting against Islamic regime, you can easily say I will dance with my Iranian friends when Islamic rep falls...

Edit: Three with rubber bullets, one with live... He was shot on his calf...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom