What's new

Science ranking-Iran

this zionist guy gave you a link,i gave you too.do you always going to Court alone?
I have a French friend who was doing the field of nano technology and worked in Japan.
Clearly he said me the best labs in the world are by far in USA and Japan. What's the problem with this?

If you have time read this document .. page11 12 and so
this is interesting
http://www.who.int/ifcs/documents/forums/forum6/ppt_nano_alo.pdf
It confirms as wel the dominance of USA and Japan in the field. But many countries do a good job China of course , Brazil as well...

I have a French friend who was doing the field of nano technology and worked in Japan.
Clearly he said me the best labs in the world are by far in USA and Japan. What's the problem with this?

this is interesting
It confirms as wel the dominance of USA and Japan in the field. But many countries do a good job China of course , Brazil as well...
ey baba!dear im not talking about USA and Japan.yes maybe they are first or second...we are talking about Iran...
as i said i study in one of top ten highschools of Iran...even in my school,two or three guys are hardly working on nano technology.and one of them has one invention about nano filters this year.in his bullshit source it says that the number of research in Iran are less than ten!how can it be possible?

You already said which university you are from. The expensive one.
Ok i get what you mean now this was not clear in your last message. Iran can improve in this domain for sure.
You know ,in such science fields, nation is not enough, it needs a lot of international cooperation.
if you do research later, you'll understand what i mean.

Ok i get what you mean now this was not clear in your last message. Iran can improve in this domain for sure.
You know ,in such science fields, nation is not enough, it needs a lot of international cooperation.
if you do research later, you'll understand what i mean.
sampad schools are governmental.
free for shahid's and teachers'sons and daughters. and for others half of non-profit school's fee.

Hussein said:

You are giving yourself away, little by little. You don't know Iran. Who are you really?

You are giving yourself away, little by little. You don't know Iran. Who are you really?
you obviously don't know the universities then
Azad is expensive university. He spoke once about Azad but i didn't know he was from the one he was speaking about above. So before speaking too much, read and educate yourself

Azad is expensive university. He spoke once about Azad but i didn't know he was from the one he was speaking about above. So before speaking too much, read and educate yourself
that was your fault
pre univercity means the last year of high school.but you didnt get it.
i havent said such a thing you are claiming.

that was your fault
pre univercity means the last year of high school.but you didnt get it.
i havent said such a thing you are claiming.
You are funny.
I don't care about your studies... well being so young and giving lessons about research ... so stupid anyway.
And Sina who don't even know about Azad private university ! wow impressive!

You are funny.
I don't care about your studies... well being so young and giving lessons about research ... so stupid anyway.
And Sina who don't even know about Azad private university ! wow impressive!
noch noch noch.
man you need a rest.

Hussein said:
Hussein said:
And Sina who don't even know about Azad private university

Haha. Hussein got exposed.
kollang never said Azad university. He said he studies at Sampad. سازمان ملی پرورش استعدادهای درخشان.
I studied there too.

But you mistook the most famous high schools in Iran with Azad university which you referred to it as "the expensive one". ;)
That speaks volumes.

again, who are you really?

lol i understand . i mean karaj private university which i asked Kollang a few pages ago.
then he answered sampad. I forgot the discussion with him and seems i confused with a discussion with another Iranian on another forum. my mistake. sorry.

whatever if you could avoid to speak about your personal life and say you are the smartest because you do this university or that university. this is not a blog here. thx

Ok. It goes like this. Any SLV is basically an ICBM. If you can put stuff into orbit, then ICBM is an easy part. Putting load into orbit basically means you can reach anywhere on earth. Though I do not think Iran would ever build an ICBM at least not publicly. Since an ICBM is only used along with nukes. Heck, actually no non-nuclear country besides Iran has developed a missile with a range greater than 1000 kilometers. Long range missiles are only used with nuclear tips. So if Iranians come up with ICBM, then for sure, they have given out their intentions that they want nukes or already have them.

It does not "go like that". The best proof is found in the neighbouring country to your east. Its SLV was launched long before any of its failed MRBM or IRBMs were tested. This excuse is only made by "Israel" because they like to think (and they also proclaim that) "Israel" can hit any "point" on Earth from London to Moscow to New York or wherever to bring about some "Greater Israel" or other Zionist dreams that most rational people laugh at.

My questions to you:
1) What is an ICBM? More specifically, what qualifies a particular missile/launch vehicle to be considered an Inter Continental Ballistic Missile?
2) What is an SLV (Satellite Launch Vehicle)? What orbits must be reached for a vehicle to qualify as an SLV?
3) What modifications need to be made for an SLV to be turned into an IRBM/ICBM?

Everybody knows that Iran is a nuclear power, Dr Ahmadinejad has publicly declared that Iran is a nuclear power and that there is no going back.

this is interesting

They are best not only because they're great scientists, but because they make all the equipment needed to study and fabricate nanoscale materials domestically. Other countries have to import the AFMs, electron microscopes, X-ray diffraction, lithography machines, etchers, etc. from them and that takes out a big portion of the research budget that could be used for more useful things.

For developing countries, it is prudent to focus on the things you can do domestically. Russia can build their own AFMs, China can build X-ray diffractometers, but most instruments are dominated by USA and a bit of Japan, Netherlands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom