What's new

Saudi employer hammers 23 nails into Sri Lankan maid's body

Yes because for Saudis the time never really progressed and they still in 600AD. These hypocrites are those who moan and groan about Muslim ummah everywhere.

This is a shocking,shocking story but to use it to generalise all Saudis as being of the same disposition is terribly unfair. We don't like it when generalisations are used against us and should be equally careful when doing it to someone else. It's not like maids in our countries lead the pleasantest of lives. There are enough stories coming out to make your skin crawl.

This person deserves condemnation but lets not get our latent hostility to the Saudis colour our perspective.

Saudi employer hammers 23 nails into Sri Lankan maid's body

A maid from Sri Lanka was being treated in hospital after her employer in Saudi Arabia allegedly hammered 23 nails into her body, Arab News daily reported Wednesday.

"I had to work continuously since I had to do the chores of all the occupants and when I wanted to take rest due to tiredness, they inserted the nail in my body as a punishment," the 50-year-old woman told a Sri Lankan television station.

The woman, who has returned to Colombo, said she was overworked, threatened with death, and beaten.

The Sri Lankan embassy in Riyadh said it was looking into the case.

Read more: Saudi employer hammers 23 nails into Lankan maid's body - Mad, Mad World - World - The Times of India Saudi employer hammers 23 nails into Lankan maid's body - Mad, Mad World - World - The Times of India

This bastard should not even consider an animal. Son of kanzeer. :angry:

Last edited:
The roots of fault lie in Saudi employment system which effectively puts forigners as slave of citizen. Every plead of justice from Saudi government can be ignored as foul until this medival age employment system is changed. There simply as to take an action of brining all forigen workers under government sponsership like the rest of the world.

The Pakistani embassy is the worst when it comes to taking issue. They either brush them aside or even humiliate their own citizens in favour of Saudis just not to piss of the few arabi sheikhs..shame on us!

Legal process is on the way - the saudi Employer is ****** for sure.

Saudi are famous for torturing women and children.

Death in Dubai
ONE OF THE WORLD’S TOP JOCKEYS poses for a photo by the track. His smile says it all. Two front teeth are missing. Raji Shubir ranks with the youngest champions of the race course.
The six-year-old tyke has won scores of trophies. Yet he claims no secret skills. His success stems from two factors known well by the local press and punters. The tiny Indian child is the lightest on the track. And he’s always roped to his mount
Source
Death in Dubai Pak Tea House

I am just starting to hate the Saudi mentality more and more.. these people are living in 4000BC the Dawn of human civilization... even than they are far worse. Disgusting to say the least, I wouldn't go to that horrible country even if paid a million dollars..

Back
Top Bottom