What's new

Saudi woman fights cops for painted nails

Don't make personal comments, even you can't say that such actions are a national shame to any country if it would have happened there.

Answer this clearly, are you for this woman or against her?

None of ur business.

None of ur business.

Human rights is everybody's business. Otherwise you will attract criticism upon criticism. We have a right to feel sorry, and how is it that outsiders feel sorry for your wives, mothers, sisters but you have only cruelty towards them?

Are we better people than you are?

Not true and B.S... Women can uncover their hands with nail polish in KSA.. That's not the issue... she was wearing un-appropriate and tight cloths. It is easy to sit behind the keyboard and list lies but u have to pay the price of looking foolish.

My friends, are you telling me that if this "woman" was wearing tight clothes that the mutaween would be talking about her nail polish instead of the tight clothes?

What I am saying is that the Mutaween aka religious police dont' represent the govt. and OFCOURSE, women can go around with uncovered hands. There are just some zealous mutaween like the person here who gets extra pious and starts bossing around women or some poor expat around. Its these zealous mutaween that I am criticising

Before pointing fingers towards these Saudis (which is none of business), we shd concentrate in educating people of our country first.

These type of fanatic, sick minded people are in every country, including India.

Lets fix our house first, then talk about others.

Human rights is everybody's business. Otherwise you will attract criticism upon criticism. We have a right to feel sorry, and how is it that outsiders feel sorry for your wives, mothers, sisters but you have only cruelty towards them?

Human rights is just a bloody Lie created by west to destroy Islam Islam knows and has given rights which are best for humans rights other than Islam are complete destruction of society

it will probably give er*****ion to sexually frustrated men.
Sir Muslims have to see what is allowed in Islam or not and it has to be implemented at all costs

Why to enforce Religious argument on nail polish instead to enforce religious argument on Saudis who will fight to non saudi/non arabic because he is offering prayer in first row.:undecided:

I agree that these retards were probably just feeling lonely so they decided to talk to a women and bother her.
But where is the cruelty against women? I would't consider a strict dress code and not driving as cruelty.

Human rights is just a bloody Lie created by west to destroy Islam Islam knows and has given rights which are best for humans rights other than Islam are complete destruction of society

What are you talking man, human rights is a lie, I'm assuming you mean abuse of human rights is a lie?

What is happening in the world over then? Human has a right to choose, you yourself earlier promptly mentioned that exposing hands, even manicured hands is not a violation of anything.

A video of a brave Saudi woman confronting members of the country's religious police after they accused her of breaking strict modesty rules with her freshly painted nails, has gone viral on internet. The unidentified woman refuses their demands to she leave the mall where was in present and tells them that her nails are 'none of (their) business'.

After she filmed the incident on her cell phone and it was posted online, her row with members of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice has gone viral. It has ignited a debate in Saudi Arabia over the way that members of the commission should deal with people in public places, the Daily Mail here reported.

The video shows several men in traditional Saudi dress, who have apparently stopped the woman to chastise her for the immodesty of her freshly manicured nails. One of the men orders the woman to leave the mall, but she refuses and the pair become embroiled in a heated argument in the middle of the mall's concourse. 'The government didn't send you to follow me,' she yells at the men. 'The government said there would be no persecution[of women], she is heard saying. In two days, the video has got 106,512 views on YouTube.

Saudi woman fights cops for painted nails - The Times of India

Absolutely outrageous. I normally dont comment on threads like this but today seeing this news i cant help myself.
Outright disgraceful. The House of Saud behave like they simply dont give a damn about women. It really is an eye opener at the way the behave.
I feel sorry for the Saudi people for having such low life leaders that make rules like this....

Absolutely outrageous. I normally dont comment on threads like this but today seeing this news i cant help myself.
Outright disgraceful. The House of Saud behave like they simply dont give a damn about women. It really is an eye opener at the way the behave.
I feel sorry for the Saudi people for having such low life leaders that make rules like this....
Most of Al-Saud aren't religious at all. However, the people are religious and our leaders can not afford to upset them. Their whole legitimacy comes from the religious establishment. That's how the country was formed 250 years ago.

Most of Al-Saud aren't religious at all. However, the people are religious and our leaders can not afford to upset them. Their whole legitimacy comes from the religious establishment. That's how the country was formed 250 years ago.

Well we don't really know what they want cos democracy and free press is not allowed in saudi

Back
Top Bottom