What's new

Saudi woman fights cops for painted nails

I honestly can not see how it is the business of the state what one does with ones finger nails.

Okay to make it clear:

This girl was not prosecuted in any way shape or form. She was wearing indecent clothes (by our standards which is by the way is very wrong but still) and those guys told her to leave and she said no and then they didnt do anything about it when she said no.

If anything this should be a plus not a minus for Saudi Arabia. And the fact it is making headline news everywhere is disgraceful have the world media have nothing better to report except saudi women?? Seriously there are a hundred other nations with worse situations yet if a girl filmed something in her phone here it is oh maaaa gooooooosh for everyone.

Let's review the facts that are shown in this video shall we??
1-They did not take her away into jail or even force her out of the mall (check)
2-she said that they can't chase her or do anything to her in person (check)
3-In the end she got what she wanted and they didn't do anything at all (check)
4-even though the police was there the police was actually stopping the mutaween not her (check)

So honestly..... To twist the facts so much that it becomes "Saudi suppression of women" is quite laughable.

Okay to make it clear:

This girl was not prosecuted in any way shape or form. She was wearing indecent clothes (by our standards which is by the way is very wrong but still) and those guys told her to leave and she said no and then they didnt do anything about it when she said no.

If anything this should be a plus not a minus for Saudi Arabia. And the fact it is making headline news everywhere is disgraceful have the world media have nothing better to report except saudi women?? Seriously there are a hundred other nations with worse situations yet if a girl filmed something in her phone here it is oh maaaa gooooooosh for everyone.

Let's review the facts that are shown in this video shall we??
1-They did not take her away into jail or even force her out of the mall (check)
2-she said that they can't chase her or do anything to her in person (check)
3-In the end she got what she wanted and they didn't do anything at all (check)
4-even though the police was there the police was actually stopping the mutaween not her (check)

So honestly..... To twist the facts so much that it becomes "Saudi suppression of women" is quite laughable.

Exactly what I said.

I don't understand why some ignorant people on this thread are being so critical of this incident.

The chick was dressed like a harlot, and the religious police told her to leave the mall.

She said no, and ended up getting her way.

From what I saw, Saudi society is changing even If it is one step at a time.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ights-cops-painted-nails-4.html#ixzz1wBL0PpBV

Back
Top Bottom