What's new

Saudi woman fights cops for painted nails

Exactly. Its very shameful what Sauds are doing to women. I mean you are talking to guys that think having 20 wives and 70 kids is the norm and acceptable.

These Sauds are disgusting

It's not that Saudi are disgusting - it's the kinds of ideas that animate their lives, the kinds of ideas they justify barbarism with that is disgusting. Apparently the beloved prophet did not have painted nails ---- and he was not a woman - so, I guess all woman kind are less then human

well they weren't mainly concerned of the nail polish. I believe it was more of a concern for showing their hair and not wearing a burqa. watch the video.

Also it was the religious mullahs going around harassing them; the police showed up later..

But say what you guys want. The Prophet himself has said to not ridicule the people of Saudi Arabia (or was it Medina? - someone provide a reference or hadith) regardless of what ideologies they adopt over there - remember it's a sacred country, we shouldn't let what some mofos are doing generalize the entire country.

So Much as Worshiping Some one Who You have Never Seen Saving from Some Imaginary Hell Fire!
At least Muslims can read and understand their religious texts.

The Vedas condemn idolatry, yet you guys do it ever so abundantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
well they weren't mainly concerned of the nail polish. I believe it was more of a concern for showing their hair and not wearing a burqa. watch the video.

Also it was the religious mullahs going around harassing them; the police showed up later..

But say what you guys want. The Prophet himself has said to not ridicule the people of Saudi Arabia (or was it Medina? - someone provide a reference or hadith) regardless of what ideologies they adopt over there - remember it's a sacred country, we shouldn't let what some mofos are doing generalize the entire country.

At least Muslims can read and understand their religious texts.

The Vedas condemn idolatry, yet you guys do it ever so abundantly.

It is Out of the Intellectual Capability of the Abrahamics to Comprehend Hinduism and It's Concepts.

Better Not Step in that Domain.

Where We were? Muslim Saudi Nails :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep it is difficult to undertsand your society when we see these headline:

Gay Saudi prince pictured happily with the manservant he beat to death | Mail Online

Saudis fear there will be ¿no more virgins¿ and people will turn gay if female drive ban is lifted | Mail Online

You want more what you call "toilet" news and what we call human rights abuse?

same news same talks everyday for the sake of god find something els I got sick so as many people of wahiabi,, saudi , Palestine case, a gay prince, us, israel, Zionists, women to drive and so on .try to use ur brain use ur intellectual thinking if u have one and man up. i know pakistani are smart so don't demolish their reputation and talk sense. saudi arabia is a conservative society so u need to understand the social movement in that country before u open your mouth . see i don't blame indian for bashing cuz i know its hard for them to understand the saudi society except a few. so i would highly recommend you to read about the saudi society gain some knowledge. don't be always like that stupid and ignorance at the same time. god gave that little thing inside your head to use in the right way. remember anything you would say will reflect ur personalty and your way of thinking.

So Much as Worshiping Some one Who You have Never Seen Saving from Some Imaginary Hell Fire!
The fact is still there, that you people are stuck in primitive times, So don't throw stones at others, when you are living in a glass house your self.

It is Out of the Intellectual Capability of the Abrahamics to Comprehend Hinduism and It's Concepts.

Better Not Step in that Domain.

Where We were? Muslim Saudi Nails :P
No wonder it would be too hard for you guys to comprehend - there's so many gods (some even believe up to 330 million) available for worship. I can choose any animal to worship - whether cow, donkey, goat or mouse, and I'll be on my way to divine eternity. :rofl:

I don't know anyone that likes the religious police over here. I am glad that this lady stood up for her rights. :tup:

The Prophet himself has said to not ridicule the people of Saudi Arabia (or was it Medina? - someone provide a reference or hadith) regardless of what ideologies they adopt over there - remember it's a sacred country, we shouldn't let what some mofos are doing generalize the entire country.

:woot: You can ridicule any group of people you want. No nation, race, or ethnicity has any special privileges in Islam. All humans are created equally. However as a Muslim, you shouldn't be racist & you shouldn't ridicule any race pointlessly, nor should you ever mock God, or His messengers & books.

Makkah & Madinah are the 2 sacred cities of Saudi Arabia, I don't recall the rest of the country being sacred. There are 3 sacred or holy cities in Islam; Makkah, Madinah, & Jerusalem.

Misleading title... the girl was not abused; all what happened was asking her nicely to leave and change her cloths as she was wearing indecent cloths...

Saudis haters and Ignorants call it women abuse.. to justify their hate.

Muslims who know their religion well call it spreading the awarness of the islamic teaching as ordered by allah in the Quran in chapter Al-Omran: 110

"كُنْتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُمْ مِنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ

Many scholars interpret this as this is the main difference between us and the Jewish people as they didn't condemn the wrong doing against their religion where the Muslims were ordered to do it ... proudly, saudi arabia is the only country who does this.

Back
Top Bottom