What's new

Saudi Arabia Illegally Occupies Yemeni Land

All Arab countries without exceptions had border disputes among eachothers, and that's due to the fact that they had always been one country was divided by Britain and France, but they peacefully made border demarcation through concessions to eachothers but Iran doesn't understand that and wants to show it as "occupation".

The Arab tribes who rebelled against the Ottomans wanted one country and were promised so by the British. You are right that, behind the scenes, Britain and France had already decided to divide up the land. Hopefully, the Arab countries can form a federation as a first step towards reunification. However, with oil in some places and not in others, I don't know how realistic that would be.

The Arab tribes who rebelled against the Ottomans wanted one country and were promised so by the British. You are right that, behind the scenes, Britain and France had already decided to divide up the land. Hopefully, the Arab countries can form a federation as a first step towards reunification. However, with oil in some places and not in others, I don't know how realistic that would be.

EU unity style is realistic although it would happen in the long term, cooperation among Arabs is getting better after ousting the most corrupted leaders. After Arab spring, the Arab regimes got more keener on satisfying their people, and off course increasing Arab cooperation is among the things that gives leaders popularity and credibility.

You need to differentiate between Saudi Arabia (the regime and the 23 million Saudies) and a couple of numbered terrorists who don't represent Saudi Arabia.

Yeah true! Saudis are not terrorists but most terrorists are either Saudi or are associated with them! :lol: The list is pretty long ;)

In one of your earlier posts you mentioned something about "Iranians inventing suicide bombing"! Actually that is a very funny claim to make!! :lol: You don't hear an Iranian blow up himself up, all we hear about are Arab extremists who like to meet the "houris"!

The difference between KSA and Iran is that Iran officially and Popularly support terrorists while KSA officially and Popularly is fighting them. You can get me 9/11 attacks and steriotype it and I can get you:
"Hezbollah's attacks in 1983 during the Lebanese Civil War are the first examples of the modern suicide terrorism."

KSA is the root of the terrorism in the region from its support for Iranian separatist groups, to its support for terrorists in Syria. Only thing KSA is fighting is the urge not to blow itself up using the "belt" :lol:!

And since when Hezballah represents Iran? Iran support for Hezballah is only meant to keep the Israeli aggression at bay, Hezballah doesn't represent Iran!

There is no such thing as Wahabi, Saudis are the best of Muslims, if they are Wahabi then 1.3 Sunni Muslims have to be Wahabi because they have the very same teachings. People mistake Saudi cuture with religion, such as the ban on women driving which has nothing to do with Islam but rather their culture.

Yes, apparently arrogance and ignorance are among the qualities of "Good Muslims" from their treatment of foreign workers, to their huge ego that even they themselves admit it!

Rafimous: Saudis are “arrogant and racist,”
Middle East: Anyone from Saudi?
Expat Workers Treatment By Saudis; How Expats are treated in Saudi Arabia
MER - 'Arrogant, Lazy Assholes' says RAND analyst about Saudis
Are Saudi women rude? Maybe I just dont understand the culture*yet

The list goes on just Google "Saudi + arrogance"

I don't care for their culture nor their treatment of their women, that is not my problem, I don't even have any problem with them wanting to blow themselves up, my only issue is that they remain in Saudi soil when they push the button! :rolleyes: Am I expecting too much?! :undecided:

There is a fundamental difference between Wahhabism and Sunnah, Wahhabism is an extreme view of Islam created by Britain to divide Shia and Sunnah!

http://www.kanaanonline.org/articles/00361.pdf

Good for you.

Thank you very much, we attribute that to our culture and level of intelligence. :smokin: :lol: (Just joking!)

From what I hear Jordanians are also not doing bad in science either! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom