What's new

Sarkozy will not ban Sikh turbans in France

of course they are afraid of Muslims and not Terrorists........... so all the discriminations are for Muslims. Sikhs are safe as long as they are not threat to west

Air India bombing anyone?

Lol, a non-muslim telling us of better alternatives! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Burqa does not do as you say, and ignorant fools like yourself will keep on spreading nonsense against our righteous women! But your dirty plans will fail, Insha Allah!

I`ve already enlightened you bigots in my previous posts, if you don`t understand than that is your problem! :coffee:

somebody asked about sati...i answered in the best possible way quoting from what i remember from the scriptures.
in your post I see nothing more than an excessive use of smilies and BS.
calling people 'morons' and 'bigots' shows that you lack both the knowledge and the sense to be posting on a form of repute as this is.

somebody asked about sati...i answered in the best possible way quoting from what i remember from the scriptures.
in your post I see nothing more than an excessive use of smilies and BS.
calling people 'morons' and 'bigots' shows that you lack both the knowledge and the sense to be posting on a form of repute as this is.

Indians use the most smilies FYI, and I call people for who they act as. I have the knowledge, but sadly misinformed people like yourself bring false information to back up your hateful and misleading propaganda and lies!

It is always funny how when you Indians can`t counter an arguement you always insult the guy or accuse him of something he`s not! :disagree:

Indians use the most smilies FYI, and I call people for who they act as. I have the knowledge, but sadly misinformed people like yourself bring false information to back up your hateful and misleading propaganda and lies!

It is always funny how when you Indians can`t counter an arguement you always insult the guy or accuse him of something he`s not! :disagree:

hmmm......

A Mod has edited it for a reason, don't bring it up again.

^^^ This is ur comment mate and u r now calling we indians are misleading and insulting eh? good job for the editing tho.:tup:

I suggest all desist from bickering or this thread will be closed.

well... you are biggest fan of ZAID HAMID:rofl:
i have nothing more to say:D

First Turkey is secular, and shouldn't be viewed as an example for the Muslim world, and Alhamdulillah Pakistan will remain as a champion of Islam, so you Indians can get as jealous as you want!

Pakistan Ka Matlab Kya?
La Ilaha Il Allah Muhammadur Rasool Allah (Sal Allahu Alay he Wasalam)

:pakistan::pakistan:

Ya so what ..Turkey is Secular ...

What do you want to say ? Is it that since Turkey is secular the Burqa ban is legitimate there ...

So is France, it is secular ...the French constitution clearly delineates the separation of religion from the state....

I've never supported the Khalistan movement nor a Sikh movement! I think its a silly name to begin with, because all countries that end with "Stan" are Muslim, and I don't want to be associated with any Sikhs!

I am a Pan-Islamist, I couldn't care less about Sikhs!

And Pakistan is not like India, we dont have double standards!

Alhamdulillah, we are a nation under Islam, we speak the truth, because it is a commandment from God! :pakistan:

I doubt the world will be listening to your hypocritical hatred, you fool! Lol! You Indians make me laugh so much, people like you are no more than hypocrates and liars!

Yes Pakistan does not have double standards..since its creaton it has only one line of thought...

All pervasive Islam and Religious Intolerance....it is good to say the least .....

And see what lofty heights t has led your nation to ...Indians are jealous of that ...

Sikhs could be hiding a number of dangerous things in their turbans, and you never know what a Sikh may do with his knife! Oh the horrors!

The Burqa is much safer! ;)

The only problem is the worlds largest and most feared terrorists groups are closest to Islam than any other religion ...

it is the question of ideology ..which religion spreads hatred ....

dare to refuse that ??

db5211eca3edac81f354b3e12fa74eb5.jpg

:disagree:

Oh my god this is so helpful for the security agencies to enforce law and order and oh so easy to detect terrorists ....

Cant stop laughing

Why don't Burka clad women cover their eyes as well? After all, the eyes are a symbol of beauty as well. Being naked in public here in the US is unlawful, what's wrong with Burka being banned? A lot of women think that the Burka represents Islamic identity, I don't think it does. I find it offensive to think that Islam would not allow women to breathe freely from the air in the surroundings, & would impose covering their mouth & nose to make it hard for them to breathe. This is not what Islam is about in my opinion. Many women become even more resilient when they feel the world is against them & the way they dress.

Many women use the Burka as a means of combating perceived "suppression", discrimination that they face from society for the way they dress or who they are, for asserting an individualistic identity. And these are wrong motives to be observing head cover in my opinion. It's not about being resilient to others that don't approve of your actions, Islam encourages Muslims to integrate well into society & being useful & valuable citizens than sticking out like sore thumbs. The Burka does that: it isolates women & confines them to themselves, & makes them stick out like sore thumbs in public.

Ya so what ..Turkey is Secular ...

What do you want to say ? Is it that since Turkey is secular the Burqa ban is legitimate there ...

So is France, it is secular ...the French constitution clearly delineates the separation of religion from the state....

Well this is social secularism on cultural majority. Which is a positive thing. Turkey's secular application is put on state and government institutions where such things are bad as those are secular and you can not parade your religion around. Secularism in the U.S. works through heavy tolerance and the separation on ideological aspects. They are all applied in different parts and different levels.

It is completely understandable with the level of Muslims that are refusing to adept to a countries cultural values yet are calling for sharia law (very prominently in the U.K. where a Islamic culture bubble has been set up) that France does not need or want this happening to their culture. So these bans would make quicker adapting to french cultural values faster.

On the specific issue of the burqa itself there is nothing positive about cover yourself in black or blue sheets(there is a clear concept in these peoples heads that this is what they need to do not to go to hell or have their family hurt them)These are violations of women's rights regardless of it being passive or not. Not only is it a security concern but it is also a complete rejection of that countries cultural aspects. If people in France are unable to adept such means then it is only reasonable they move to a country like Iran which can.

It isn't like countries in the ME are tolerant states. I could easily pull out videos of Iranian morality police running around and telling people they need to cover their hair or out right arresting them if they are wearing tight jeans. They also have pre-approved clothing stores that are inspected and approved by their religious authority. However France unlike almost all Islamic states is not a human rights disaster.

Back
Top Bottom