What's new

"Eat Pork or stay hungry", new right-wing government in French towns tells Muslim Children.

I see nothing wrong with it, if your child has special needs parents should provide with them.

When in Rome ,be like Roman.France is a secular nation.IF muslims don't like France's secular ways,they are free to leave .

Saudi Arabia doesn't claim to be a secular multi-cultural society based on democratic and humanistic principles. Does it?

I don't know why Indians always justify persecution of Muslims and even defend it--even though many of your citizens are also Muslims.

Why such hatred? You know--you represent a very bleak picture of India. A society that is fundamentally in inferiority-complex when it comes to Islam---and feels happy to see Muslims getting hurt anywhere in the world. All of this because Muslims, in Indian psyche, were not original indians who came to Indian land.

As I said, a depressing picture.

why so much love for Saudi Arabia! two wrongs dont make it right!

@gambit

Do you think it is the right approach?

I think that France should learn something from the United States.
No, it is not very nice of France's NF party.

There is nothing that says in order to be secular, one must not be charitable to religions, in other words, charity is not confined to religions alone. On the other hand, if it is clear that the country is determined to discard as many religious aspects out of its political sphere and national policies as possible, religionists should respect that desire and not make demands for concessions.

Muslims and Jews have the right to make requests for charitable considerations but not demands. If the request is denied, they should accept the decision with dignity and have their members make sacrifices for the sake of their religions. They should not pout, make editorials criticizing the policy, or worse -- protest.

On the other hand, the central government should make it clear that even though there is no law that says the école must not make religious concessions, there is no law that prevents the local schools to make their own individual concessions out of charity based upon local demographics.

This should be a two-way street: charity from one side and respect from the other. Then everyone can get along.

But this is not the real issue, which is the uncomfortable examination to reveal what prompted France's national leadership to act this way at all after all these years of trying to be secular and charitable but now takes a hard stance against being charitable.

No, it is not very nice of France.

There is nothing that says in order to be secular, one must not be charitable to religions, in other words, charity is not confined to religions alone. On the other hand, if it is clear that the country is determined to discard as many religious aspects out of its political sphere and national policies as possible, religionists should respect that desire and not make demands for concessions.

Muslims and Jews have the right to make requests for charitable considerations but not demands. If the request is denied, they should accept the decision with dignity and have their members make sacrifices for the sake of their religions. They should not pout, make editorials criticizing the policy, or worse -- protest.

On the other hand, the central government should make it clear that even though there is no law that says the école must not make religious concessions, there is no law that prevents the local schools to make their own individual concessions out of charity based upon local demographics.

This should be a two-way street: charity from one side and respect from the other. Then everyone can get along.

But this is not the real issue, which is the uncomfortable examination to reveal what prompted France's national leadership to act this way at all after all these years of trying to be secular and charitable but now takes a hard stance against being charitable.

ghettoisation,establishment of sharia law zones ,crime hitting the roof with muslim immigrants.

ghettoisation,establishment of sharia law zones ,crime hitting the roof with muslim immigrants.
THAT create an undercurrent of resentment among the French citizenry. I have friends in France and they tells me that behind closed doors, the French takes that as an abuse of France's charity to immigrants and religions. Same as my British friends about London.

THAT create an undercurrent of resentment among the French citizenry. I have friends in France and they tells me that behind closed doors, the French takes that as an abuse of France's charity to immigrants and religions. Same as my British friends about London.

Oh c'mon, don't 'Sharia-law-zones' are there in Western world? NONE!

Few idiotic young lunatics yelling retarded slogans doesn't change anything.

Over-all, over-whelming majority of Western Muslims are very well integrated into the Western societies.

Many bigoted Westerners purposely *LOOK* for such minute problems....focus on them..enlarge them....and get 'upset' with 'Muslims' in general in the Western world.

[Leviticus]

11:4 However, these you must not eat from among those that chew the cud and that divide the hoof: the camel, because it chews the cud but there is no dividing the hoof; it is unclean to you.

11:5 The rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not divide the hoof; it is unclean to you.

11:6 The hare, because it chews the cud but does not divide the hoof; it is unclean to you.

11:7 The pig, because it divides the hoof--completely splits the hoof in two--but does not chew the cud; it is unclean to you.

Oh c'mon, don't 'Sharia-law-zones' are there in Western world? NONE!

Few idiotic young lunatics yelling retarded slogans doesn't change anything.

Over-all, over-whelming majority of Western Muslims are very well integrated into the Western societies.

Many bigoted Westerners purposely *LOOK* for such minute problems....focus on them..enlarge them....and get 'upset' with 'Muslims' in general in the Western world.
Sure it does -- perception.

Am not saying that the EDL or France's NF will not find 'something' to justify their existence, but the fact that you have Muslims willing to loudly advocate the submission of secular laws to religious laws can only give people like Britain's EDL and France's NF a quicker path to political prominence. You either refuse to or fail to control your own ? Then you will deal with the consequences.

Sure it does -- perception.

Am not saying that the EDL or France's NF will not find 'something' to justify their existence, but the fact that you have Muslims willing to loudly advocate the submission of secular laws to religious laws can only give people like Britain's EDL and France's NF a quicker path to political prominence. You either refuse to or fail to control your own ? Then you will deal with the consequences.

What kind of flawed reasoning is this?

Western Muslims are in millions with different ethnic, cultural, educational, national, and religious (practice wise) background--spread all over the European continent.

How can you expect that in such diverse religious communities, spread all across the continent, there won't be any 'nuts'? Has this EVER happen in ANY human institution/culture?

Take *any* community...and you will find the problem makers. Whether its Republicans in U.S, mexicans with their gang problems, blacks with their own social problem-makers, white racists/nuts, and so on.

But why, then, purposely *focus* on Muslims.....enlarge the extent of problem...and then spread hate specifically against Muslims on general level? And then complain "Oh, they don't integrate well" ...

You see, the "core" problem here is European/Western racism/bigotry, tendency to single-out the 'other' in turbulent times, and basically go back to the uncivilized, barbaric tendencies that tribal Europeans has had for the most of part of their existence...

You are Vietnamese-American....I am very sure that I can find ALOT of idiots in your community too..should I say "Your community is either unwilling or unable to control your community's idiots?"

PS, you live in America--you know it and I know it that how there is a whole industry...well-funded..that actively promotes de-humanization of Muslims, and perpetuates false propaganda against Muslims/Islam on the same lines of what Nazis did with the Jews...And millions of Americans believe them. Moreover, your 'largest' channels (Fox) give these anti-Muslim hates ample time and 'soft ball' interviews so that they can villify Muslims/Islam as effectively as possible.

There is clearly a deliberate, well-thoughout Western effort to de-humanize Muslims in the context of global conflict.

Typical barbarians.....

I just wonder, can the French (or any Westerner) be ready to eat dog meat while living in Korea, China or Vietnam? I do not condemn French for this matter, but sometimes, their arrogant attitude go too far, like in World Cup 2002, when some French actress condemned Korea for eating dog meat.

Imagine I moved to China and swore rice was satanic.

What kind of flawed reasoning is this?

Western Muslims are in millions with different ethnic, cultural, educational, national, and religious (practice wise) background--spread all over the European continent.

How can you expect that in such diverse religious communities, spread all across the continent, there won't be any 'nuts'? Has this EVER happen in ANY human institution/culture?

Take *any* community...and you will find the problem makers. Whether its Republicans in U.S, mexicans with their gang problems, blacks with their own social problem-makers, white racists/nuts, and so on.

But why, then, purposely *focus* on Muslims.....enlarge the extent of problem...and then spread hate specifically against Muslims on general level? And then complain "Oh, they don't integrate well" ...

You see, the "core" problem here is European/Western racism/bigotry, tendency to single-out the 'other' in turbulent times, and basically go back to the uncivilized, barbaric tendencies that tribal Europeans has had for the most of part of their existence...

You are Vietnamese-American....I am very sure that I can find ALOT of idiots in your community too..should I say "Your community is either unwilling or unable to control your community's idiots?"

PS, you live in America--you know it and I know it that how there is a whole industry...well-funded..that actively promotes de-humanization of Muslims, and perpetuates false propaganda against Muslims/Islam on the same lines of what Nazis did with the Jews...And millions of Americans believe them. Moreover, your 'largest' channels (Fox) give these anti-Muslim hates ample time and 'soft ball' interviews so that they can villify Muslims/Islam as effectively as possible.

There is clearly a deliberate, well-thoughout Western effort to de-humanize Muslims in the context of global conflict.

Typical barbarians.....
Lol....tribal Europeans? As opposed to the fine developed culture that rode into Asia minor on horses with no civilization at all?

When in Rome ,be like Roman.France is a secular nation.IF muslims don't like France's secular ways,they are free to leave .

Do you know the meaning of secularism General stalin?

like I said before.Muslims can go to Saudi Arabia or any sandistan they like.But if they want to live in Europe they have to live by European way.

What is the European way please share with us since you Hate Saudi Arabia for forcing their own views on you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom