What's new

Sarkozy will not ban Sikh turbans in France

The man is a FOOL, the Burqa is NOT a sign of subservience to any man! It is a part of a Muslims lifestyle! Alhamdulillah!

The world is uniting against us Muslims, we must rise and unite! Work for our own countries, help build our own economies, and protect our own people first!

Translated Hadith:

The Messenger of God said: The nations are about to flock against you [the Muslims] from every horizon, just as hungry people flock to a kettle. We said: O Messenger of God, will we be few on that day? He said: No, you will be many in number, but you will be scum, like the scum of a flash-flood, without any weight, since fear will be removed from the hearts of your enemies, and weakness (wahn) will be placed in your hearts. We said: O Messenger of God, what does the word wahn mean? He said: Love of this world, and fear of death.

^^^ I think u got the wrong forum mate.

db5211eca3edac81f354b3e12fa74eb5.jpg

:disagree:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:yahoo::taz::victory:woot::rofl:rofl::wave::mod:bounce::

Bro where did u get it no wonder Sarkozy was right...............hahahhaha

^^^ I think u got the wrong forum mate.

It was aimed at my Pakistan-Muslim brothers/sisters! (Pakistan is 98% FYI)!

And obviously you Indians won't like a pan-Islamist like myself, so I couldn't care less what you think!

the ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan, will Insha Allah, always be associated with it's religion! No seculars, and especially, NO ignorant Indians will ever change that! LOL! So quit dreaming! :wave:

Well if a woman doesn't want to show her ur face, then u have no business seeing it! :agree:

Don't like it, then that is ur problem! :coffee:

the funny thing is...men are the one insisting women not to show her face to other. I would say, nobody have any business in her matter either,even if it is her husband.

the funny thing is...men are the one insisting women not to show her face to other. I would say, nobody have any business in her matter either,even if it is her husband.

Once again, you Indians shouldn't even attempt to try and teach me my religion!

Islam gave the MOST rights to women, alhamdulillah! You Indians can't stomach that, then throw up ur hatred somewhere else, cause Pakistan is 98% Muslim and will always be (or more)! Insha Allah!

99.9% of the women that wear the Burqa do it on their own will (trust me there are more Sikhs who are forced to wear the Turban)!

Their love for Allah and holy Prophet Muhammad (S) is greater than ur hatred towards them! Remember that!

Nope, I am a Muslim, don't try and teach me my own religion, you misinformed fool!

Islam gave the most rights to women, and alhamdulillah, the Burqa was in practice during the Caliphate!

I am a Muslim, I hold my scriptures as fact, you don't like it then deal with it.

And the scriptures being fact, the events will therefore happen!

Islam is the truth! You don't agree, that is your problem! :enjoy:

let me see how u gonna proove that claim.:woot:

French President Nicolas Sarkozy made headlines last month when he stated that the Islamic burqa is "not welcome" in France, but on Thursday assured to PM Manmohan Singh that no such rule will apply for Sikhs.

Nicolas Sarkozy is not french constitution if he is going to ban one he will have to ban all religious clothing regardless of whom is in it.and its guaranteed by french constitution so before all U get jumping with joy i suggest wait and see.:smokin:

As long as wanted is concerned dude those Sikhs living in France are french not Indians U might wanna ask them who they are first second french want that fighter jet contract you know the one Indian put out million years ago and has not decided yet so they will say any thing you wanna hear.

Sikh man denied bike test because of turban

Sikh man denied bike test because of turban : thewest.com.au

WorldWide Religious News-Sikh challenges Ontario motorcycle regulations

Toronto, Canada - Baljinder Badesha never imagined that his religious devotion would compel him to race a motorcycle around an Ontario speedway to test whether turbans unravel at high speeds.

The bizarre image of 39-year-old Badesha's experiment last year - conducted under the auspices of the Ontario Human Rights Commission - was evoked during a constitutional challenge to a law that forces motorcycle riders to wear a helmet.

Badesha's counsel Mel Sokosky told Judge James Blacklock on Sunday that in order to disprove a Crown theory that turbans unravel at high speed and cause accidents, Badesha drove around Cayuga Speedway at 110 kilometres an hour.

Badesha and the human rights commission maintain the helmet law discriminates against Sikhs because their religion obliges them to cover their long hair with nothing else but a turban.

He is fighting a USD 110 ticket he received in September 2005 for wearing a turban instead of a helmet while riding his motorcycle.

Supported by the Ontario Human Rights Commission, the used car dealer is arguing his religious beliefs require him to wear a turban outside his home and prohibit him from wearing a helmet. Forcing him to wear a helmet violates his human rights, he says.

Mel said his client is far too religious to consider compromising his beliefs. Badesha's desire is not a trivial pursuit," he said. "This is not a game he is playing. He isn't here to waste the court's time. This is a matter of primary importance to Badesha."

Once again, you Indians shouldn't even attempt to try and teach me my religion!

Islam gave the MOST rights to women, alhamdulillah! You Indians can't stomach that, then throw up ur hatred somewhere else, cause Pakistan is 98% Muslim and will always be (or more)! Insha Allah!

99.9% of the women that wear the Burqa do it on their own will (trust me there are more Sikhs who are forced to wear the Turban)!

Their love for Allah and holy Prophet Muhammad (S) is greater than ur hatred towards them! Remember that!

Nobody is teaching nobody religion here. if u want to debate with me propperly u can do so by submitting supporting proof...no need to divert the attention by sticking on religion and sacred texts. now answer properly if u have a dossier.

Nope, I am a Muslim, don't try and teach me my own religion, you misinformed fool!

Islam gave the most rights to women, and alhamdulillah, the Burqa was in practice during the Caliphate!
I am a Muslim, I hold my scriptures as fact, you don't like it then deal with it.

And the scriptures being fact, the events will therefore happen!

Islam is the truth! You don't agree, that is your problem! :enjoy:

Then my friend you do not know your religion very well, Let me explain. The Burqa was invented in 16th century by Caliphs of Baghdad to shield the bodies of Caliphs and his family from envious eyes and it was considered more as a status symbol of nobility.

Then my friend you do not know your religion very well, Let me explain. The Burqa was invented in 16th century by Caliphs of Baghdad to shield the bodies of Caliphs and his family from envious eyes and it was considered more as a status symbol of nobility.

Haha, more misinformation from a person who knows little about Islamic history!

Don't try and teach me about my own history or religion!

The Burqa came at the time of the holy Caliph Hazrat Omar (R)!

He was the second Caliph and in Islam he is known as a righteous Sahaba!

Keep ur nonsense to yourself!

Thatz an easy way to escape my question. submit modern day proof on ur claim.

here is my humble proof for ya. now, let me see how u gonna explain that.

Saudi Arabia: Women say religious traditions block their rights

When did Saudi Arabia become Islamic? Lol, shows how much you know!

They are Wahabis, a small but noisy minority!

The majority are Ahle-Sunnath wal Jamath, who don't believe in the Wahabi (so called Salafi) ideology!

When did Saudi Arabia become Islamic? Lol, shows how much you know!

They are Wahabis, a small but noisy minority!

The majority are Ahle-Sunnath wal Jamath, who don't believe in the Wahabi (so called Salafi) ideology!

Let me ask u one question straight..... Is there any nation on this planet, according to you, purely Islamic? name it, so that it would be easy for me to respond to ur stance.:disagree:

let me see how u gonna proove that claim.:woot:

How about we discuss SATI first and other womens rights issues in hindu religion before you ask us about Islam as you are obviously a clueless idiot.

Back
Top Bottom