What's new

Saras: How much indigenous is it???

Oh dear how I wish, what you are talk is what you walk. But the reality is different.

Do you know the reason of Saras crash???

Go get the report and read.

If fail to comprehend the reason, don't hesitate to ask.:toast_sign:
no need, we know your intention in this thread:bunny:

no need, we know your intention in this thread:bunny:

Thanks for understanding, this being a research project to understand the extent of "indigenous" content in saras, I welcome all knowledgeable members to contribute.

Compilation of "imported" contribution as opposed to "indigenous" parts as of now;

• * Design
  • * Egines
  • * Propellers
  • * Digital avionics system components,
  • * Fuel system components,
  • * Electrical power generation components,
  • * Hydraulic system components,
  • * Emergency system components
  • * Raw material and standard parts.
  • * Data and voice recorder

If you have any correction to the list, don't hesitate to call out.:cheers:

Thanks for understanding, this being a research project to understand the extent of "indigenous" content in saras, I welcome all knowledgeable members to contribute.

Compilation of "imported" contribution as opposed to "indigenous" parts as of now;

• * Design
  • * Egines
  • * Propellers

First take dhruv as example . It used bulk of foreign parts in start .

Now in phase 3 it uses shakthi engines, samtel a INDIAN companies cockpit, TATA vibrator control. And mainly INDIAN HEAD UP DISPLAY.

Same for this. India did't have infra to build all this until now. You dont worry HAL invested 5 billion us dollars to make the infra to world level.

btw my request , change your signature . Only illiterate only insult other religion without an idea

• * Design
  • * Egines
  • * Propellers

Please also do us a favour and complie the list of all those countries from whom this systems have been imported. I am asking it because I know that you won't find any of this information.

Please also do us a favour and complie the list of all those countries from whom this systems have been imported. I am asking it because I know that you won't find any of this information.

You little minichanukya:cool:, You agree the list as correct, but won't reveal the origin:sick:

We are here to share the info .....:partay:

You little minichanukya:cool:, You agree the list as correct, but won't reveal the origin:sick:

We are here to share the info .....:partay:

Post the link or source of your this above mentioned list of imports or whatever...

First take dhruv as example . It used bulk of foreign parts in start .

Okay ....

Now in phase 3 it uses shakthi engines

You mean turbomeca engine...

Oh you mean like bheeshma tank-t-90, vajara---aka Mirage 2000, Vijyanta---aka vickers thingy

samtel a INDIAN companies cockpit

You mean Thales, locally assembled by smatel, don't you??

TATA vibrator control.

:azn:

And mainly INDIAN HEAD UP DISPLAY.

:agree:

Guess I need to open a thread on Indo-westgerman ALH

Okay ....

You mean turbomeca engine...

Oh you mean like bheeshma tank-t-90, vajara---aka Mirage 2000, Vijyanta---aka vikers thingy

, ,

You mean samtel-thalses, locally assembled don't you??

:azn:

:agree:

Firstly SAMTEL is an Indian private company and the components manufactured for the Dhruv are made by SAMTEL-HAL not SAMTEL Thales...
And SAMTEL-Thales don't locally assemble stuff which are imported they manufacture the whole thing here...why is it that you guys hate our indigenous projects and want to sling dirt on it every time?
SAMTEL-HAL

Last edited:
To all people, I had offered Mr.Titanium A Chance for meaning full Talks,I had also explained why India is getting Most foreign Equipments In first civil aircraft... He is still managing to ask the same question.... So His intentions are clear, A troll , Cannot digest India s growth, And Jealous.... its not our Business to feed the jealous

To all people, I had offered Mr.Titanium A Chance for meaning full Talks,I had also explained why India is getting Most foreign Equipments In first civil aircraft... He is still managing to ask the same question.... So His intentions are clear, A troll , Cannot digest India s growth, And Jealous.... its not our Business to feed the jealous

Stop acting childish, if you are not Man/Woman enough, either you need to grow up or leave this place.

This is as simple as enumeration of extant of "indigenous" content in saras. I am afraid i did not find any--- except labour that too in construction of prototype.

If you still have problem, I recommend you take the issue with Mods.

But for once stop acting victim.

Stop acting childish, if you are not Man/Woman enough, either you need to grow up or leave this place.

This is as simple as enumeration of extant of "indigenous" content in saras. I am afraid i did not find any--- except labour that too in construction of prototype.

If you still have problem, I recommend you take the issue with Mods.

But for once stop acting victim.

Its non of your business if I am a fully grown Man/Women or Both... Indigenous Means Origin, Understand??? Saras Is an Aircraft originated from india, Ok????

And As I already told You Why we havent gone for Indigenous Equipments, Why do u have to ask it again and again??. If you have guts, Defend your openion, or justify it, or atleast try to attack my comment, You are not moving anywhere , but in the same place asking the same question

And I got no problem dear, its always a pleasure dealing with people like u.....

Dear thread starter shakthi enines are joint collaration between India and french. You here not to learn but to troll:devil:

Dear thread starter shakthi enines are joint collaration between India and french. You here not to learn but to troll:devil:

Thanks, Would you tell me is there any contribution apart from name.......

Oh wait, you want divert the topic.

Nice try open alh is indigenous thread, will be happy to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom