Doesn't look like buseniss class.
but just regurlar economic class

im talking about this:

10cmg75.jpg

2hqwi0x.jpg

Small,luxe modern,jet aircraft.
Not propeller power aircraft.
these are old and not luxe inside.

I mean if you want to deliver president or whatever.. i would prefer the pictures i sended.

But if you look at A400M these are modern propeller powered.
But to big.

Sorry about that, We are just entering into this field .... So building a platform for such sophesticated projects is more Important, We would In future make such jets

Sorry about that, We are just entering into this field .... So building a platform for such sophesticated projects is more Important, We would In future make such jets

amen.
But personally i dont care.
as long my *** has somehting to sit on.

amen.
But personally i dont care.
as long my *** has somehting to sit on.

You will not be compelled to sit on an Indian Plane, would u? haha.... India would take another decade to make good heavy Passenger aircrafts.... So As of Now, we must be happy with this

Saras should get jet engines, it would Suit its design.... Its upto the Developers... Anyways they are opting for jet engines on RTA-90 and RTA-70...

A little update via the crash report;

The data and voice recorder is from M/S Penny & Giles from UK.

This is really poor, voice and data recorder also imported:hitwall:, what else is left of the plane???

Compilation of parts as of now:

• Design
  • Egines
  • Propellers
  • Digital avionics system components,
  • Fuel system components,
  • Electrical power generation components,
  • Hydraulic system components,
  • Emergency system components
  • Raw material and standard parts.

This is a starting for us, not that this is our 3rd and 4th and still dependent on others, Airbus,Honey well And Boing Contact India to make there fueselage, doors... Do u think they cant manufacture it themselves?

HAL manufactures following parts for:

manufacture TPE331 aircraft engines for Honeywell
Manufacture of aircraft parts for Airbus Industries
US$100 million contract to export composite materials to Israel Aircraft Industries
US$65 million joint-research facility with Honeywell and planned production of Garrett TPE331 engines

Does this mean Honey well and Airbus are of no use???

, Airbus,Honey well And Boing Contact India to make there fueselage, doors... Do u think they cant manufacture it themselves?

Ofcourse they can, but they give these small orders, for securing the orders of Planes.

Hope you don't confuse the two issues.

Ofcourse they can, but they give these small orders, for securing the orders of Planes.

I am not confused, But I just wanted to show the Difference in Intentions.... They trust our products is the first one I want to convey to U, Secondly we are going abroad for our first civilian aircraft because we do not want to have any room for error until we are experienced in this field, not that we cannot make it,its not that we dont trust our products either, But Human life is not a thing to play with, so get experienced to evaluate your products before using it... Understand dear?

Last edited:

first of all change ur signature ............ otherwise there are lots of people who also say lots of things about muslims (good and very bad both ) i can also use it in my signature

first of all change ur signature ............ otherwise there are lots of people who also say lots of things about muslims (good and very bad both ) i can also use it in my signature

Leave it, educated people like you Must not take it seriously, let go... He is not the One who decides, our happiness is in our hands, Our fate is in our hands, Our words are in our hands aswell... So dont bother what some one else has to write or say...

, But Human life is not a thing to play with, so get experienced to evaluate your products before using it... Understand dear?

Oh dear how I wish, what you are talk is what you walk. But the reality is different.

Do you know the reason of Saras crash???

Go get the report and read.

If fail to comprehend the reason, don't hesitate to ask.:toast_sign:

Oh dear how I wish, what you are talk is what you walk. But the reality is different.

Do you know the reason of Saras crash???

Go get the report and read.

If fail to comprehend the reason, don't hesitate to ask.:toast_sign:

The reason of its crash is still not clear dear... And thats why we are more afraid... This industry is full of risks.... Please do not post if You think Indians cant do anything... But if you are in for meaning full talks, Iam all with you to tell all my Experience if you are benefited from it

Back
Top Bottom