What's new

Sanitary Workers Job will be Given to Religious Minorities in pakistan.

So , by this way Imran Khan wants to uplift minorities of Pakistan.

1. no job indeed is disgusting. And i see Indians' objection here is unjustified and merely just criticism for the sake of criticism.

2. You are right on mafia thingy.

3. India is not better not even partially because in India Dalits are considered for cleaning job on basis of their cast.

In India this culture is long dead & government not impose them but in Naya Pakistan Government impose it.

bwahahahah what a stupid assumption. Making cleaning job mandatory and providing job in a particular sector to particular community two different things.

On the other hand if tomorrow Saudia makes (as you per your own assumption
) cleaning toilets mandatory for Indians, India will also NOT protect even then. Because the truth is that you need jobs for your laboure force instead of taking back thousands unemployed to the already saturated pool of berozgars

So you will just take advantage of their situation without actually doing something for them which empowers them? How about giving 30 percent quota to all unskilled jobs in municipality? You do know what life does toilet cleaners get in deep casteist society of subcontinent, they will be marked by their profession for generation to come.

Also just saying "bwahaha what a stupid assumption", doesn't actually make the assumption stupid.

If they want to do it, they can do it,
if they find this wrong and want to protest, they will do it.

I just thought the words "Only" and "Religious Minorities" are wrong in this scheme.

I wonder if so called Rational posters would have said same thing if it was case of India. :coffee:

I'll make good use of this example in the next thread where wailers wail about discriminated, job deprived immigrants in the west.

I'll make good use of this example in the next thread where wailers wail about discriminated, job deprived immigrants in the west.
Indians don't have problem regarding jobs in West. :D

P.S. BTW nice kitty in Avatar.

Don't know about in Pakistan....but in the US sanitation workers make bank.

I always hear plumbers make alot of money there, wonder why

Plumber is not sanitation worker. It's a business where you can open a small start up with very little money if you know how to fix pipes and basics about how to fix a wall after you've demolished it to change the pipings.
Where as sanitation workers are people paid by the government.

I always hear plumbers make alot of money there, wonder why
It is a necessary job.....takes the right tools (initial investment) is technical....and when you need them you REALLY need them.

Unbelievable. And there are Pakistanis defending it

images

Back
Top Bottom