What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind everyone what the body count was. Afghanistan was also a guarilla war not a conventional war; furthermore, most fighters in Afghanistan were none Arabs, based on history most Arab soldiers and generals are incompetent and will tie their underwear to sticks before they fight.

Let just refrain from pettifogging

The fact that a country with the second strongest military in the world would suffer a crushing defeat by armed groups is a scandal, and outrage. Your country's epic failure had led to the collapse of the USSR!

Russia, and its people by large, are the least to talk about incompetence, shall I remind you about what Nazi Germany did to your country? Do you know how many Russians had died on their hands? :lol:

There is no greater shame and misery than what your people had gone through.

Adios :wave:

Actually, the only incompetent Arabs are those who took their study in Russia, whenever we see an incompetent doctor or engineer, our first guess is that his study is from Russia. Now, in Afghanistan, your defeat there was one of the main reasons of your collapse, and in Chechen you went through hell for years under those few Arab leaders.

Check this out:

Right, this is why American, Chinese, and Israeli defence firms gladly hired or tried to bribe Russians to come work for them. Many modern innovations and inventions were thanks to Russians.

Last edited by a moderator:

The fact that a country with the second strongest military in the world would suffer a crushing defeat by armed groups is a scandal, and outrage. Your country's epic failure had led to the collapse of the USSR!

Russia, and its people by large, are the least to talk about incompetence, shall I remind you about what Nazi Germany did to your country? Do you know how many Russians had died on their hands? :lol:

Adios :wave:
US has the first strongest military and they are also being defeated in Afghanistan.

And Nazi Germany was probably the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen. There is no shame in that. In the end the Soviets did defeat them anyway.

Ḥashshāshīn;4467531 said:
US has the first strongest military and they are also being defeated in Afghanistan.

And Nazi Germany was probably the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen. There is no shame in that. In the end the Soviets did defeat them anyway.

the US invasion of Afghanistan is diametrically different than the Soviet invasion.

1- The USSR invasion had led to the Collapse of the Soviet Union.
2- The USSR casualties are way higher than the US
3- The US objective is totally different, and they achieved most of their goals such as eliminating the higher commands of Al-Qaida and the Taliban.

Therefore, I don't see any similarities between the US and Russia invasions of Afghanistan.

Nazi Germany was relatively strong, but not the strongest, so why did the Russians fail to defeat them? Do you know how many Russians had died? Without the US help and assistance the Russians would have spoken German up to this day :lol:

haha, every Russian has more intellect in his little toe than the whole arab world together. russians are famous for their literature, poetry, science, great chess players, etc. while arabs are nothing but incompetent towel heads who haven't produced anything significant ever.

Nazi Germany was relative strong, but not the strongest, so why did the Russians fail to defeat them? Do you know how many Russians had died?

you little stupid towel head. defeats or victories arent determined by casualties. more russians died in stalingrad than germans, while russia (ussr) still won that battle.

but ill guess arab logic never makes any sense.

haha, every Russian has more intellect in his little toe than the whole arab world together. russians are famous for their literature, poetry, science, great chess players, etc. while arabs are nothing but incompetent towel heads who haven't produced anything significant ever.

you little stupid towel head. defeats or victories arent determined by casualties. more russians died in stalingrad than germans, while russia (ussr) still won that battle.

but ill guess arab logic never makes any sense.

Well, Master-race Persian supremacy is well-known. But, I've got something for you ;)

Saddam used Chemical Bombs during IRAN-IRAQ War - YouTube

the US invasion of Afghanistan is diametrically different than the Soviet invasion.

Nazi Germany was relatively strong, but not the strongest, so why did the Russians fail to defeat them? Do you know how many Russians had died? Without the US help and assistance the Russians would have spoken German up to this day :lol:

So who in your opinion was the best fighting force in history?

And the Soviets defeated them, as you said, because of assistance. US, UK France, Soviet Union and basically the whole world against ONE country. And they survived 5 years. Tell me one other country/empire who would survive such an onslaught?

yeah, ill guess you would come up with such video, picture or anything else. who cares. the (historical) facts are clear. russians and persians have always been associated with literature and science, while arabs only with looting, barbarism and raping 9-year old girls.

Yeah that's what the Arabs had done to you, and we could do it again, Racist Persian.

Ḥashshāshīn;4467581 said:
So who in your opinion was the best fighting force in history?

And the Soviets defeated them, as you said, because of assistance. US, UK France, Soviet Union and basically the whole world against ONE country. And they survived 5 years. Tell me one other country/empire who would survive such an onslaught?

I didn't say Nazi Germany defeated the USSR, what I'm saying is that the support the Russians had recieved from the West did turn the equation up side down.

Ḥashshāshīn;4467586 said:
Yes, civilians getting gassed is very funny indeed. :disagree:

His comments aren't nice either.

Yeah that's what the Arabs had done to you, and we could do it again, Racist Persian.

you cant even tie your own shoelaces without daddy america.

go figure out why tons of books have been written about arab incompetence in modern warfare.

Any credible new source?...I doubt that Russians have gone bananas just yet.

For someone to 'pettifogg' someone else has to start it first, and it surly wasn't me.

The fact that a country with the second strongest military in the world would suffer from a crushing defeat by armed groups is a scandal, and outrage. Your country's epic failure had led to the collapse of the USSR!

Pick up a book :lol: the collapse of the USSR was because of Gorbachev's Perestroyka (literally meaning to rebuilt). Thereafter, many republics started declaring independence, including Russia itself. This was political and economical, when countries declared independence it had nothing to do with Afghanistan.

This is common knowledge yet in the Arab world most people don't know this, then again most people in the Arab world don't know much and what they do know is skewed and incorrect.

This has to be one of the stupidest analogies I have ever read. The Russians were incompetent because the Nazis killed millions of civilians, or are the Russian incompetent because they were able to defeat the Germans battle after battle until they drove them out of the Soviet Union and eventually defeated them in Berlin.

Or does that incompetence lie in the fact that the the Soviet union became the largest industrial power of it's day with industry might that even today is difficult if not impossible to match in terms of what they were able to do with tank production, aircraft production, small arms production, not to mention the constructions of some of the most fortified fronts in the history of warfare.

Yea...the incompetence, more like incompetence in your part :lol:

Speak for yourself.

That is what i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom