What's new

Russia threatens to bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit....you're in the wrong place my friend....! :blink:

You should be in the Saudi Foreign Ministry....a diplomat who always knows what are the right buttons to push ! :lol:

I'm watching over KSA global interests :bounce:

Oh, I have never tried alcohol and it is not permitted in Islam as we both know. No alcohol is sold in KSA. I thought it was water what you mentioned.

I have seen alcohol here in France, USA and Denmark but I have kept far away from it. Despite many people trying to force me to try it during social gatherings.

Heat? It depends where in Saudi Arabia. If it is in Ta'if (located 2000 meters above sea level) in Hejaz for example it is not even very warm/hot during summer. The hottest temperatures are found in parts of Najd and Eastern Province!

What video my friend?:cheesy:
Can you start a topic in history section where you mention exact locations of tribes 1400 years ago. Around Mecca and Madina.

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani - Does anyone know where @BLACKEAGLE is & why isn't he talking to me ? :cray:

I've ridiculed him in every way possible & still he won't talk to me....I feel so unwanted & unloved right now ! :cry:

take my gun and shot yourself its fully loaded;)

lhside.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Black's performance of course ! :azn:

Think of it....who wouldn't give money to see a fat & cute Jordanian like @BLACKEAGLE giving such a stellar performance & that too infront of the Mutawaas ? :D

Such beauty coupled with such balls - A sure shot winner ! :yay:
If you think I am ashamed of that, you are so wrong pal!
images

Last edited by a moderator:
take my gun and shot yourself its fully loaded;)

lhside.JPG

Sir, I'm not sure if I'd achieve anything with this water gun of yours ! :whistle:

Maybe some respite from the hot summers here in Lahore ! :D

I just have to say, I can't wait to see if this is true or not.

To Russian members here, lets not forget who funds the extremists in Chechnya and Dagestan that also kill moderate muslim clerics.

cut off the head of the snake, if you know what I mean!

You took an unsubstantiated rumor and ran with it. Aren't you a bit fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom