What's new

Russia’s Stealth Fighter Could Outfly, Outshoot American Jets

YF-23,X-32 prototype had Radar blockers too.PAK-FA production variant will not have radar blocker rather it'll have Metal matrix composites cold section Compressor blades.
I think you have observed that F-22 and J-20 engines nozzles are quite close to each other.It hinders Thrust vectoring in Yaw direction so maximum they can have 2 axis TVC.This also one of cons of having S-DUCT intakes.
The point is "Had one relied on only LO/stealth for hostile airspace penetration, then there would have been no need for developing systems like EW suites or E-weapons or anti-radiation missiles. Consequently, LO/stealth is no panacea for all forms of airborne target detection b& to think otherwise means one is still thinking in a platform-centric manner, when the norm in future wars will be network-centric." from PKS sir.

Yes u are again right ............but i am saying the same thing,,,pls read post no 46

No worries!! Pakfa air duct and inlet desin philosophy is a bit similar to the B1-B Lancers, i.e., S duct with movable guide vanes.

PAK-FA_Sukhoy_S_Duct_p.jpg

yaar actually it looks good on a poster but fan blades are directly visible

maybe correction will be done during stage 2 engine installation!!

Yes u are again right ............but i am saying the same thing,,,pls read post no 46

yaar actually it looks good on a poster but fan blades are directly visible

maybe correction will be done during stage 2 engine installation!!

and this poster shows zhuk-ae radar,,,not N050:smokin:

No worries!! Pakfa air duct and inlet desin philosophy is a bit similar to the B1-B Lancers, i.e., S duct with movable guide vanes.

PAK-FA_Sukhoy_S_Duct_p.jpg

Still not THE "S-duct". You must hide me, I am too important to be killed by the Chinese jets that shall surely bomb us with impunity. :agree:

Kid, how old are you??? Aerospace or Mech engineering?

YF-23,X-32 prototype had Radar blockers too.PAK-FA production variant will not have radar blocker rather it'll have Metal matrix composites cold section Compressor blades.
I think you have observed that F-22 and J-20 engines nozzles are quite close to each other.It hinders Thrust vectoring in Yaw direction so maximum they can have 2 axis TVC.This also one of cons of having S-DUCT intakes.
The point is "Had one relied on only LO/stealth for hostile airspace penetration, then there would have been no need for developing systems like EW suites or E-weapons or anti-radiation missiles. Consequently, LO/stealth is no panacea for all forms of airborne target detection b& to think otherwise means one is still thinking in a platform-centric manner, when the norm in future wars will be network-centric." from PKS sir.

AND PLS UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A STRATEGIC THREAD

Its purely technical and in this we have to take pakfa as a single unit and base our opinion on that without thinking of external factors like awacs,,,net centric stuff etc

thank u

Still not THE "S-duct". You must hide me, I am too important to be killed by the Chinese jets that shall surely bomb us with impunity. :agree:

indeed its not!!

we can make any number of strategic claims but the fact remains:coffee:

You need to consult more often with your peeranay peer.... al-shaikh hazrat Hype baba.....

Somehow he keeps telling me to find solace in torturing @Armstrong, I have a sneaky feeling that I am being taken advantage of.:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuuu dooo chappairooon kiii maaar haiii - Anger Management Issues my arse ! :lol:
@Hyperion I thought that you'd left Buttstrong(™) here sore for at least a week?!:D

Oye, the taliban is hiring munshis, lets join up. Then we can seize control of the organisation and make the world sip from the cup of despair. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom