What's new

Russia’s Stealth Fighter Could Outfly, Outshoot American Jets

Zuhahahahahhaahah, after the week I had with him..... you betcha!!!!!! His new laqab by peeranay-peer-al-hazrat Hype, taqdeer wala baba is::::

SoreButt™

So let it be known......... :cheesy:

@Hyperion I thought that you'd left Buttstrong(™) here sore for at least a week?!:D

Oye, the taliban is hiring munshis, lets join up. Then we can seize control of the organisation and make the world sip from the cup of despair. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not THE "S-duct". You must hide me, I am too important to be killed by the Chinese jets that shall surely bomb us with impunity. :agree:

Its Far better, an S duct with guide vanes. Bi-B was stealthier than B1-A that didn't have vanes.

watch
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=149070" target="_blank">he-man</a></u>:
Wait for few more years than we'll discuss seriously.:P

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=149070" target="_blank">he-man</a></u>:
Wait for few more years than we'll discuss seriously.:P

Its Far better, an S duct with guide vanes. Bi-B was stealthier than B1-A that didn't have vanes.

Has anyone got designs of j-20??

Has anyone got designs of j-20??

Good luck.... you've good grasp of fundamentals.... presently at IIT, or just gonna attend a workshop?
Did'nt get anything in IITs based on my AIR rank but would have got something if i was OBC candidate.
So i choose NIT(national institute of technology).NITs don't offer UG courses on Aeronautical engg,so i preferred Mech.

Did'nt get anything in IITs based on my AIR rank but would have got something if i was OBC candidate.
So i choose NIT(national institute of technology).NITs don't offer UG courses on Aeronautical engg,so i preferred Mech.

Any chance to get into aero later on?

which NIT??

my brother was in nit jalandhar

Yeah,I can still do MTECH in aerospace engg.

PEC chandigarh has aeronautical eng

@BlueDot_in_Space Waise the aft fuselage should have ideally been subject to a redesign, not the nozzles just the aft fuselage. The pic with the cutaway of the pak-fa doesn't look authentic, have seen it before, forgot the source.

@BlueDot_in_Space Waise the aft fuselage should have ideally been subject to a redesign, not the nozzles just the aft fuselage. The pic with the cutaway of the pak-fa doesn't look authentic, have seen it before, forgot the source.

supposedely they have designed that for more lift,,,not gonna change:astagh:

Back
Top Bottom