What's new

Putin Bans Head Scarfs in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gate of Rome did the Turks march through? A few Greeks...never Romans.

Keep on saying! History is well-protected and it is well known. You are just manipulating it and it is just pathetic failure. What 21 yrs old Mahmud needed was political stability in Istanbul after the war and he gave your Roman Christians some symbolic religious ranks and simply stopped Greek rebels.

No need to go to Rome...I am American...more powerful than Rome...Ottomans and Bangladesh rolled into one...(and that's just the east coast..)

Let me teach my great powerful Lords- 808b & 580b. You are impotent now! So your wife needs our care.

the rest of the world used to believe the earth was flat. Only muslim scholars knew it was sound and first maps are drawn by them. Before expedition, Colombus gathered good amount of knowledge regarding his voyage from Toledo, capital of astronomical science by that time..... Muslims deserve little thanks!!

he he Kobi where do you read this bogus claims ? Please google Erastothenes and Aryabhatta and their opinion about the Earth's shape. You would be pleasantly surprised. Aryabhatta also calculated the circumference of the Earth and you cant calculate circumference of a flat object ;)

EDIT : Looks like your second claim was also a bogus one.

2 nd EDIT : Looks like two guys thanked you for those bogus claims. lol

the rest of the world used to believe the earth was flat. Only muslim scholars knew it was sound and first maps are drawn by them. Before expedition, Colombus gathered good amount of knowledge regarding his voyage from Toledo, capital of astronomical science by that time..... Muslims deserve little thanks!!
I have debunked that statement before too. Columbus got diddly-squat from the Moors. His voyage and further expedition was mainly from his experience of the easterlies and westerlies obtained from his prior navigational experience. The basic navigational direction based upon the moon's position was pure crap as neither his journeys nor his expedition details vouch for that.

Keep on saying! History is well-protected and it is well known. You are just manipulating it and it is just pathetic failure. What 21 yrs old Mahmud needed was political stability in Istanbul after the war and he gave your Roman Christians some symbolic religious ranks and simply stopped Greek rebels.
I am well familiar with history...they faced Byzantium...not Rome (tho they and other called it "Rome." If we go by who ever calls themselves "Rome,"...then Rome beat the Turks (Ever heard of the "Holy Roman Empire"?)

What gate of Rome did the Turks march through? A few Greeks...never Romans.

Map of Ottoman empire.

Ottoman_Empire_16-17th_century.jpg

As well as they do not wear those full covered ugly fugly, I think it should be fine. That whole body with faced totally covered ugly tomb things, that should be a No-No for sure.

Map of Ottoman empire.

Ottoman_Empire_16-17th_century.jpg

Well, ottomans defeated single cities and took constantinopole at the end when it was surrounded by turks from all side. They actually never faced that large scale of roman/byzentium army! They were dying by that time.

I dont understand whats the issue with head scarves.. Veils I understand should be banned, but Headscarves ???

Even while his precious country's population is declining every day with alcoholism and disturbingly high infant mortality rates, Putin decides to ban religious head dress as his foremost priority. Just the leader Russia needs to succeed.

Answer me Kobi..why do you guys need to peddle false claims when all that was done was plagiarization of earlier Greek and Indian works ?

Actually you can be proud of Aryabhatta as he was also an Indian at those times.

And you know where Rome is, I assume? Notice no where near Ottoman territory?

To get Romans,should they invade Rome! There were a huge Franko army in the middle and Ottomans were more happy to get Russian territories then going for Italy or even New world. They were after russian dog nations,not Italy. That's why Turkey was allied by West in Crimean War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom