What's new

Putin Bans Head Scarfs in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was biological warfare.

Also don't forget the annexation of confederate states of america.

You mean when the new Confederacy decided to attack the Union at Fort Sumter that led to war. The same states that broke away in the name of states rights especially on slavery.

This was biological warfare.

Also don't forget the annexation of confederate states of america.

You mean when the new Confederacy decided to attack the Union at Fort Sumter that led to war. The same states that broke away in the name of states rights especially on slavery.

First France then Russia, both with growing muslim population scares the **** out of them...is India next
but I am sure will scare off people from converting to islam and most muslim will even think about changing their religion only because girls cant wear scarf.
..omg

Tumhare muh mein Toblerone chocolate, bro. :D

I dont want India to end up becoming the last hope for the Islamic world. Right wingers need to go beyond mere rhetoric.

Then my friend, change it by the will to change yourself.

Right now we have two choices:

1- Ensure that all your community and ours vote for someone who can actually do this.

2- Do an Egypt.

What do you say?

But they wont extend the courtesy in their countries.

:what:.....

We dont want to be hyporcite like you and them by just incorporting one word in documents and fail to materialise. The day we feel we can materialise the word in true spirit we will go for it.

Great!!
This surely will bring russia's glory back. Not reducing the 90% alcoholism in Russia. Or highest heroin addiction in the world. Or the negative fertility rate. Or corruption in virtually every government sector. NO!! Its the girls headscarf problem that needs to be dealt with. Its the new fad now, to look cultured and modern you must pull off girls headscarfs. This dictator is hated by most Russians, if it wasn't for the oil and gas boom in the last decade he would be rotting in the Gulag by now.

Well then tell me what's with your country requiring women to be in that black robe from head to toe regardless of religion?

How about you practice what you preach?

It is funny you being a Saudi is arguing for secularism when in your country non-Muslim expats are even not allowed to bring their religion's books or artifacts.

BTW you guys need to seriously understand this:

Difference of perspectives in different faiths exist.

Learn to live with it without annoying them by imposing your own views.

Russia is doing this in their country. They're an Orthodox Christian country with the permission of other religions to co-exist.

Ironically, only your community has found issues with them in their country.

Discounting Soviet brutality against all religions, today's Russia (since 1991) has never had any issue with Russian Buddhists (just as an example).

Wonder what's with you lot when some country wants to put its rules in their country, you guys always howl and scream about how unjust they are while no one can even open their mouths about you guys in your countries. :no:

We dont want to be hyporcite like you and them by just incorporting one word in documents and fail to materialise. The day we feel we can materialise the word in true spirit we will go for it.

Puhleezee madam. You say Islam is the religion of peace. But what I see in the Muslim world is anything but peace. Sunnis killing Shias. Salafis bombing Alawis. Sunni and Shia prosecuting the Ahmadi, in turn they all ganging up on the minority.. Isnt that hypocrisy ? So please spare me the lecture.

I dont want India to end up becoming the last hope for the Islamic world. Right wingers need to go beyond mere rhetoric.

You are hopeless for your own major part of your own Hindu population how can be you a hope for Muslim world .

I support your demand for right wingers' rule and orders in India atleast you can get rid of fake secularism tag which creating more confusion for both communities in India

Excellent.

The day we feel that we've to materialize secularism (slavery in rational terms), we will (non-Muslims) consider allowing you guys to have the same religious status.

You need to learn from Turkey. They're not mullahs and still 98% of their country is Muslim.

43B.jpg

MOSCOW -- President Vladimir Putin spoke out Thursday against the wearing of headscarves in Russian schools in his first public comment on a potentially explosive issue.

Russia Head Scarf Ban: Putin Opposes Headscarves At Russian School

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Он - босс в России. :yahoo:

Puhleezee madam. You say Islam is the religion of peace. But what I see in the Muslim world is anything but peace. Sunnis killing Shias. Salafis bombing Alawis. Sunni and Shia prosecuting the Ahmadi, in turn they all ganging up on the minority.. Isnt that hypocrisy ? So please spare me the lecture.

Surely its hypocricy what is going on in Islamic countries because we dont have any Islamic system in our countries. Its just fake political system every Muslim country is carrying imposed upon us by our incompetent rulers.

The political killings you mentioned are all part of this political game.

Now you can come up with your Hindu secularism and prove it if you have any in India

Excellent.

The day we feel that we've to materialize secularism (slavery in rational terms), we will (non-Muslims) consider allowing you guys to have the same religious status.

:

:) Good you atleast accepted that you are not having any secularism . Hopefully till the day you materialise the word, you wont try to have a facepalm by criticising Muslim countries for not having a facepalm secularism like you have.

Surely its hypocricy what is going on in Islamic countries because we dont have any Islamic system in our countries. Its just fake political system every Muslim country is carrying imposed upon us by our incompetent rulers.

The political killings you mentioned are all part of this political game.

Now you can come up with your Hindu secularism and prove it if you have any in India

Bwahahaha..so if you are fake what is the "Islamic Republic of" doing in your country name ?

@Juice: We haven't taken over Rome yet, but the prophet did say that we are going to before the day of reckoning.

Great!!
This surely will bring russia's glory back. Not reducing the 90% alcoholism in Russia. Or highest heroin addiction in the world. Or the negative fertility rate. Or corruption in virtually every government sector. NO!! Its the girls headscarf problem that needs to be dealt with. Its the new fad now, to look cultured and modern you must pull off girls headscarfs. This dictator is hated by most Russians, if it wasn't for the oil and gas boom in the last decade he would be rotting in the Gulag by now.

Wasn't it your religious police which shoved girls back into a burning school because they came out without their headscarves and 15 of them burned to death.

@Juice: We haven't taken over Rome yet, but the prophet did say that we are going to before the day of reckoning.

Oh what a peaceful religion it is ! You can have rome, its full of debt and pedophiles clergies. It seems your prophet don't know about were western power lay nower days! Its in Washingto DC now. Good luck westrling the americans XD

Kremlin has got its priorities right, may it get its glory back.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom