What's new

Putin Bans Head Scarfs in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have replied to your post. But I could not understand what you tried to say, because I dont speak gibberish.

I would have replied to your post but I can't understand what you tried to say. Because I don't speak Indian Joking English.

Fair enough, but most people hwo protest to such actions are immigrant Muslims, not ones that are born in Western countries.

Yes they r but u should also c that those immigrant people r now nationality holders of the country too n now a days mainly r those who have lived there for like atleast 10 years now their r born there they r now the equal citizen of that particular country.
Also another interesting thing is that the rise of Islam in those countries too. Those who r actually Goras but have Muslim names n follow Islam(those who r now muslims but they used to b non Muslims once) they too protest n they r more then those who r immigrants, Because they belong to the state socially more then others, they know their state is not like that, it supports freedom in religious following!!!

Yes they r but u should also c that those immigrant people r now nationality holders of the country too n now a days mainly r those who have lived there for like atleast 10 years now their r born there they r now the equal citizen of that particular country.
Also another interesting thing is that the rise of Islam in those countries too. Those who r actually Goras but have Muslim names n follow Islam(those who r now muslims but they used to b non Muslims once) they too protest n they r more then those who r immigrants, Because they belong to the state socially more then others, they know their state is not like that, it supports freedom in religious following!!!

why argue with this guy? i've read his posts in this thread and he has of yet to still formulate a logical argument.

Expected

in the end isnt it predicted that this is what kaffir will do, desperatly try to suppress islam and muslims

as is written in the quran the unbelivers can plan but god is the greatest of planners

all they are doing is pissing in the wind

Very inspirational verse brother. Thanx for reminding - And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers. .. . - sura Al Imran

vladimir-putin2.jpg

Doesn't the word "schemer" have a negative connotation ? :confused:

LOL @ Arzamas.

Speak for yourself. There are plenty of muslims who dont wear scarves.

Mr im not speaking for myself but speaking what my religion says!
If u want to know abt anything Read their scriptures dont c the followers.
Like i said before we r not yet perfect n we r striving for that n such acts wont help, rather they will even make things difficult for those who r following that.
Bro 2 wrongs dont make 1 right either!!!!!!

It's someone's personal matter. doesn't it! Religious custom affiliation just determines someone's dedication to religion.

Its also important that those "personal" matters should not be in violation with the laws of the land.

I did not see that happening in Turkey, Tunisia which incidentally have higher literacy and schooling percentages than the hijab allowing countries. So your hypothesis is wrong.

21st century is different from Kemal's turkey! Now a days people rely on net, no more local Imams. Muslims are becoming more orthodox day by day!! Russians call this orthodox islam as Wahabism and hate this to the core! I am sure Dagestan is more fundamentilst than Istambul! Many families will start sending their daughters to Madrasa styled private teaching centre instead of school!

Not allowing religion to be practice like the way people desire hurts secularism, Putin.

See I dont need to understand Islamic philosophy. I just need to understand that every citizen in a nation state must be subservient to the laws of the land. And I am not talking about Muslims alone. Any citizen of any religion, if he does not follow the law of the land then he is not a law-abiding citizen and the Govt is technically within its right to enforce the law. You cant blame that. We are living in the era of modern nation states and Muslims cant be considered something special to give exemption to them.
hahaha bro thats what u think. U said that!

''I dont need to understand Islamic philosophy. I just need to understand that every citizen in a nation state must be subservient to the laws of the land''
in the same way we can also say the opposite ie we dont need to understand the man made philosophy/laws. we just need to understand that every follower must be subservient to the laws of the All Mighty''
By talking llike that we will develop more misunderstandings.Thats not the right way to enforce the laws over citizens.
Its actually the responsibility of the State to make sure that every citizen is not just happy but is satisfied by all walks of live including liberty in following religious values.
But if it does not do that then its not a Welfare State, where citizens r not satisfied in anyway possible including following their religious laws!!!
This is the basic principle which will remain same forever even its this 21st century or 22nd, 23rd centuries that will come!

there is an increasing trend of banning religious clothing in western world...i agree that banning scarfs is not constitutional...if its a persons choice than there is no harm in it.a similar decision by french government to ban turbans is equally bad

why argue with this guy? i've read his posts in this thread and he has of yet to still formulate a logical argument.

its ok he is a good guy i saw this posts in other threads.
He just has developed few misunderstandings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom