What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

Bori to nahin tayyar karwani? :blink:

Nahi aaj kaal ready made Dastiyaab hai......phele aye phele paye ki bunyaad per.... :azn:

547683_147827455394300_1689156662_n.jpg

There are only two Peer's from whom I take guidance how to live a life and they gave me courage and keep my believe in GOD and Islamic teachings intact. One is Jinnah, other is Umar bin Abdul Aziz. I think you need to read his history. That Arab was no ordinary leader of his time
:offpost:
I believe his comment was rather directed at the idea that there should not be an Arab dictating our future.
But.. if belief is to be followed.. then Arabs will be destroyed and we are the new banner leaders of Islam.

There are only two Peer's from whom I take guidance how to live a life and they gave me courage and keep my believe in GOD and Islamic teachings intact. One is Jinnah, other is Umar bin Abdul Aziz. I think you need to read his history. That Arab was no ordinary leader of his time

Balaaaa (Iqbal) kidhaaar haiii ? :what:

WTF. Seriously? I'm having a hard time digesting this. Isn't this just waaaaaaaaaaay over the top? :blink:

For a while.. anyway.. Imran Khan seemed to fit the bill.
Ironically... there were "some" supporters of PTI who compared Imran Khan to Imam Mahdi..
"some" ..even believed him to be the same...

For a while.. anyway.. Imran Khan seemed to fit the bill.
Ironically... there were "some" supporters of PTI who compared Imran Khan to Imam Mahdi..
"some" ..even believed him to be the same...

@Oscar ok...THAT is a little too much! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar ok...THAT is a little too much! :blink:

Post dikha doon??
:police:

WTF. Seriously? I'm having a hard time digesting this. Isn't this just waaaaaaaaaaay over the top? :blink:

Ill PM you the post... Phir baat karna :omghaha:

Provided I find it..
Aik tu PTI ke Ilawa PDF walon ko koi kaam nahin.
Search results in thousands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definition of Mohajir: one who leaves their birthplace for some other land to settle.

Ipso facto.. if you were born in Karachi.. which is a part of Sindh.. that is part of Pakistan..
how are you Mohajir?

MQM supporters are rat'tu totay Altaf use them as puppets...

Back
Top Bottom