What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

Listen you & @Mani2020 - Need to stop over-reacting - This is a thread on PDF....not the slain lady's funeral ! I weep for her & I'm angry but that does not mean that I have to show that here on PDF & act as solemnly as I can !

ok do watever you want to.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem is.. those people.. those who did that..
Are dead..
Their dreams.. are dead
Their Pakistan.. their idea of Pakistan.. IS DEAD.
@Oscar you are sitting abroad for you Pakistan being alive or dead doesnt matter much so I would say DONT SAY IT!

Problem is.. those people.. those who did that..
Are dead..
Their dreams.. are dead
Their Pakistan.. their idea of Pakistan.. IS DEAD.

As harsh and blunt as it sounds.. it is the reality.
My grandfather moved from the Indian Navy to become part of the Core of the new PN.
He was the navigational brains behind Dwarka..
Yet at this point.. his efforts.. and those of many others like him who left all they had for this Musalman Riasat..
ARE WASTED.

What Pakistan is going to be now.. is what we make of it...and from the looks of our fellow PDF'ers..and many of their kind on facebook and the like..
It doesnt look good.

Btw.. T.I. is hiring for China.. might be a good place to go.

Oscar Sahab, I always wonder when a leader like Umar bin Abdul Aziz gonna come, he just ruled for 3 years and in those 3 years he united shia and sunnis, ended Khawarij Fitna, ended corruption without killing lot of peoples. What we lack is one magnificent personality like Jinnah or Umar bin Abdul Aziz who can unite people of every ethnicity

We don't need any "bin" nor "abu", that's what started all of this. What we need is Jinnah or Ataturk. Period.

Oscar Sahab, I always wonder when a leader like Umar bin Abdul Aziz will gonna come, he just ruled for 3 years and in those 3 years he united shia and sunnis, ended Khawarij Fitna, ended corruption without killing lot of peoples. What we lack is one magnificent personality like Jinnah or Umar bin Abdul Aziz who can unite people of every ethnicity

Now a days wherever you go you see PTI londa's creating problems and anarchy in the country and spreading hate against Army, CJ, COAS, PML-N ECP, Rangers, Police and their retired hurt kaptaan enjoying the show from bed. I don't know what their real agenda in Punjab they are asking for complete re-elections, but in Karachi NA-250 they want re-election on just 49 polling stations. Selfish and shamless burgers always think about their interest they have no idea about Pakistan's interest agar NA-250 k sab polling stations pe re-election pe agree kar jaty to ajj sakoon hota MQM be khush aur PTI be. You burgers putting our national security on risk just for 1,2 seats shame on you and your leadership.

Where the fcuk were you when MQM were on a target killing spree in 2010,2011? Where didn;t you come out of hiding and cried national security then,,,, Bharway party kai phattu members,,, Dum par payr aya,,, to lagay bhonknay

yes we are the victims and this time you guys will be

lets see how MQM evolved into this, you guys made us who we are now, you made us monsters, now a monster has become a monster and you guys are in trouble now

Like there was no ethnic cleansing of Punjabies in Karachi - But the Muhajirs like you are always act like virgins on periods. Pakistan is for Pakistanis anyone playing muhajir BS card should move back to his/her home, no muhajir is welcome here.

& We people have made Pakistan Jannat where a muslim is ready to slit throat of a muslim. We call each other by names. Sad but true, this place is not way better than hell..

@Die Hard Maybe I am different...i have fate and hope on both the people and time :D

PTI should ask TTP to come in Karachi and clean the street from these SH$$ call MQM.

Kayani Doctrine Wait and see the destruction of Pakistan .

There are actually pro-governament taliban groups in pakistan in addition to TTP who are against attacks on army and are against suicide bombings.....PTI should ask them to cleanse karachi from MQM if army is so indecisive, believe me taliban are very good at hanging criminals and murderers upside down.

@Talon, me to bhabhi se ulajhna nahi chahta tha, magar meri help zarur kerdena molecular biology ke paper me please :laugh::raise::nono:

We don't need any "bin" nor "abu", that's what started all of this. What we need is Jinnah or Ataturk. Period.

There are only two Peer's from whom I take guidance how to live a life and they gave me courage and keep my believe in GOD and Islamic teachings intact. One is Jinnah, other is Umar bin Abdul Aziz. I think you need to read his history. That Arab was no ordinary leader of his time

For a while.. anyway.. Imran Khan seemed to fit the bill.
Ironically... there were "some" supporters of PTI who compared Imran Khan to Imam Mahdi..
"some" ..even believed him to be the same...

Bori to nahin tayyar karwani? :blink:

603918_520938691299907_1985668718_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom