What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

Well, what do you think? Just like police of Punjab is with Sahreef bradran!

Karachi situation can not be compared with punjab. Punjab police follows orders of governament and is rishwatkhor like policement of the country but police in karachi is scared from MQM, if they go against them then not only they will be targated but also their families.
Also PML-N is hundred times better than MQM....PNL-N is a normal political party with normal habits of politics and corruption while MQM is a terrorist party indulged in ethnic riots, target killings, bori bund lashain, bhatakhori, land mafiya, street crimes, kidnapping for ransom etc

Balaaaa (Iqbal) kidhaaar haiii ? :what:

Yaaar Baaalaaaa shuru sai hi bohot nayk insaan tha. Namazi Parhaizi. My role model are those who lived a life of pompous and luxury and when time came, they become saints of highest order of their time and united the whole Ummah. Imperfect souls becoming perfect

@darkinsky We have been doing that for over 60 yrs hence aaj MQM jidher phonchi wi hai its all thanks to ignorance and thinking sudher jain gay and will integrate into Pakistan...But Mojahir even after 50 odd years still calling themselves Mojahir is simply disgusting....

Aur kidher move hona hai ho jao!! According to @Oscar he gave the meaning of the word...so it means u wanna move...go move already!

You are wasting your time with this mafia propagandist.

The FACT is that even so called "Mohajjirs" have given a big kick to this Mafia organization's behind.

Go to Karachi and conduct a survey to see whom they are supporting today, and just a hint here... "it is not MQM"!!

Free and fair election in Karachi and see for yourself how many votes mafios get!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Au'Contrare madam.. My entire family is back Pakistan.. the love of my life is back in Pakistan...
believe me it matters and I WILL say it.

Bhabi better be a Lahoriii warnaaa laraiii ho jaii giii ! :angry:

Burger aur ban kabab mein bohat difference hota he :lol:

Well BUN KABAB ka standard rais ho gayahai.....:whistle:

NA-246 (90) se 32,048

NA-256 se 67,797

vote BURGER KO BUN KABAB ne diya hai.....:flame:

I love the spirit sister :) Conditions are not favorable though..
@Die Hard I was thought since young Pakistan tumhara ghar hai no matter where you go...And mind you har koi apni ghar ki achi hi sooch ta hai :P

Last edited by a moderator:
603506_516243885089672_634811252_n.jpg

No mate. Not even close. LeJ, the biggest terrorist outfit that any country on the planet has ever witnessed, was nursed and nurtured by PML(N) and it's Arab benefactors.

Karachi situation can not be compared with punjab. Punjab police follows orders of governament and is rishwatkhor like policement of the country but police in karachi is scared from MQM, if they go against them then not only they will be targated but also their families.
Also PML-N is hundred times better than MQM....PNL-N is a normal political party with normal habits of politics and corruption while MQM is a terrorist party indulged in ethnic riots, target killings, bori bund lashain, bhatakhori, land mafiya, street crimes, kidnapping for ransom etc

Back
Top Bottom