What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

922720_10151663906523383_61965075_n.jpg

Ma'am Talon I despise and hate those people who badmouth our land, consider our Land Jageer of their own,,,, Despite being Anti Jageerdar, Anti Wadera Party,,, My rich Par dada left India just to live in Pakistan because it was religious obligation to him, when some ridicules Pakistan whom my ancestors gave sacrifices just to being called Pakistan,,, I want to kick their a.s.s.es and send them back to where they came from

Problem is.. those people.. those who did that..
Are dead..
Their dreams.. are dead
Their Pakistan.. their idea of Pakistan.. IS DEAD.

As harsh and blunt as it sounds.. it is the reality.
My grandfather moved from the Indian Navy to become part of the Core of the new PN.
He was the navigational brains behind Dwarka..
Yet at this point.. his efforts.. and those of many others like him who left all they had for this Musalman Riasat..
ARE WASTED.

What Pakistan is going to be now.. is what we make of it...and from the looks of our fellow PDF'ers..and many of their kind on facebook and the like..
It doesnt look good.

Btw.. T.I. is hiring for China.. might be a good place to go.

Every conversation on this thread is off-topic ! We went from MQM at a Dharna in Karachi to MQM thinking of breaking apart from Pakistan to Punjab to Karachi to the Partition to the Muhajir to the War on Terror & then other small talk !

Just chill ! :)

no but marriage,children,food,bhabhi discusion only u talkd here....:meeting:

this is dirty PTI lota gardi who is behind all of this, look at their immature leader putting all responsibilities on altaf hussain, how immature can a 'leader' get

this gedar won 1992 world cup using miandad(mohajir) brains and shear luck in his hands

And Altaf Hussain hasn't refuted Zulfiqar Mirza statmemnt, that Altaf hussain will break Pakistan on the orders of western countries. Change your country flags, karachi mai rehna hai to Pakistani ban kar raho,,, apnai jahez may nahi laye tm log ye zameen

Now a days wherever you go you see PTI londa's creating problems and anarchy in the country and spreading hate against Army, CJ, COAS, PML-N ECP, Rangers, Police and their retired hurt kaptaan enjoying the show from bed. I don't know what their real agenda in Punjab they are asking for complete re-elections, but in Karachi NA-250 they want re-election on just 49 polling stations. Selfish and shamless burgers always think about their interest they have no idea about Pakistan's interest agar NA-250 k sab polling stations pe re-election pe agree kar jaty to ajj sakoon hota MQM be khush aur PTI be. You burgers putting our national security on risk just for 1,2 seats shame on you and your leadership.

Every conversation on this thread is off-topic ! We went from MQM at a Dharna in Karachi to MQM thinking of breaking apart from Pakistan to Punjab to Karachi to the Partition to the Muhajir to the War on Terror & then other small talk !

Just chill ! :)

But thats normal on PDF :ashamed:

Bhaion mein bhi PTI ka supporter hun magar tum log jis tarha ki zaban istamal kar rahe ho ek community ke khilaf mujhe lagta he ke mujhe apni line change karni hogi ! Mene dekha he ke abhi bhi Karachi ke log MQM ke ilawa kisi pe bharosa nahi karte aap polling stations pe ja ke khud dekh sakte hen ! mein manta hun dhandli bhi hoti magar koi bhi yahan dood ka dhula hua nahi he !
@dexter well...not sure which KARACHI WALAY you are talking about....But my friends from Defence and other areas ALL voted for PTI...

Last edited by a moderator:
@mafiya :agree: my own greatgrand parents and their siblings and cousins left EVERYTHING for the same purpose....send them where they came from? I think that was hell.... :coffee: spawned from the devil himself!

& We people have made Pakistan Jannat where a muslim is ready to slit throat of a muslim. We call each other by names. Sad but true, this place is not way better than hell..

Well, Imran khan should have waited for police investigation before putting blame on Altaf.

Is Police of Karachi also with MQM ?

There is no way he could.. His own party wallah's would tear him to shreds..

On facebook!

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=14956" target="_blank">Oscar</a></u> are you 'brightside ' in skyscrapercity?

What the heck is that?

I am Minator in Wargame:AirlandBattle.
:yay:

@mafiya :agree: my own greatgrand parents and their siblings and cousins left EVERYTHING for the same purpose....send them where they came from? I think that was hell.... :coffee: spawned from the devil himself!

My own great grand parents came from Kashmir with their children ! But the purpose was more Money ! :yay:

and next step will be to plunge into oblivion

nice going
@darkinsky We have been doing that for over 60 yrs hence aaj MQM jidher phonchi wi hai its all thanks to ignorance and thinking sudher jain gay and will integrate into Pakistan...But Mojahir even after 50 odd years still calling themselves Mojahir is simply disgusting....

Aur kidher move hona hai ho jao!! According to @Oscar he gave the meaning of the word...so it means u wanna move...go move already!

@deter well...not sure which KARACHI WALAY you are talking about....But my friends from Defence and other areas ALL voted for PTI...

Burger aur ban kabab mein bohat difference hota he :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom