What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

@Armstrong @Talon @Oscar @darkinsky ...

Police is saying , it's just robbery case.

It looks like it is more of accident than full drawn conspiracy of MQM ... what's say ..?

PTI senior leader Zahra Shahid killed on eve of Karachi re-polls | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
@Jarha nice cover up!!

but i also said you deserve taliban and stone age, why you omitted half of my statement :disagree:
@darkinsky well you admitted 1 thing...we will work on next step...1 step at a time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen you & @Mani2020 - Need to stop over-reacting - This is a thread on PDF....not the slain lady's funeral ! I weep for her & I'm angry but that does not mean that I have to show that here on PDF & act as solemnly as I can !

its notover reactin...i hav been askd like 2/3 times b4 on sum serious threads dat not talk off topic always...

u often do dat but nothin happns to u :angry: unfair!:taz:
@Armstrong naswaristan my jaky personal baty kuro :meeting:

@Armstrong @Talon @Oscar @darkinsky ...

Police is saying , it's just robbery case.

It looks like it is more of accident rather than full drawn conspiracy of MQM ... what's say ..?

PTI senior leader Zahra Shahid killed on eve of Karachi re-polls | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

this is dirty PTI lota gardi who is behind all of this, look at their immature leader putting all responsibilities on altaf hussain, how immature can a 'leader' get

this gedar won 1992 world cup using miandad(mohajir) brains and shear luck in his hands

That, I agree with!

You do see how the MQM(or PML(N) or PPPP) exploit this phenomenon right?

If you are caught at criminal(or otherwise) activities.. create an ethnic stir..

BUT Here is the problem.. IT WORKS..
Our nation(s) are so fragile that they are prepared to further the divide...
and right here they are demonstrating that.(While their "Mortal Enemies" the Indians are having a laugh at them)

Ma'am Talon I despise and hate those people who badmouth our land, consider our Land Jageer of their own,,,, Despite being Anti Jageerdar, Anti Wadera Party,,, My rich Par dada left India just to live in Pakistan because it was religious obligation to him, when some ridicules Pakistan whom my ancestors gave sacrifices just to being called Pakistan,,, I want to kick their a.s.s.es and send them back to where they came from

@mafiya :agree: my own greatgrand parents and their siblings and cousins left EVERYTHING for the same purpose....

send them where they came from? I think that was hell.... :coffee: spawned from the devil himself!

its notover reactin...i hav been askd like 2/3 times b4 on sum serious threads dat not talk off topic always...

u often do dat but nothin happns to u :angry: unfair!:taz:

Every conversation on this thread is off-topic ! We went from MQM at a Dharna in Karachi to MQM thinking of breaking apart from Pakistan to Punjab to Karachi to the Partition to the Muhajir to the War on Terror & then other small talk !

Just chill ! :)

It will not matter. The timing, the personality are both as such that even IF it is a criminal case.. it will be taken as political.

Well, Imran khan should have waited for police investigation before putting blame on Altaf.

Is Police of Karachi also with MQM ?

PTI should ask TTP to come in Karachi and clean the street from these SH$$ call MQM.

Kayani Doctrine Wait and see the destruction of Pakistan .

Bhaion mein bhi PTI ka supporter hun magar tum log jis tarha ki zaban istamal kar rahe ho ek community ke khilaf mujhe lagta he ke mujhe apni line change karni hogi ! Mene dekha he ke abhi bhi Karachi ke log MQM ke ilawa kisi pe bharosa nahi karte aap polling stations pe ja ke khud dekh sakte hen ! mein manta hun dhandli bhi hoti magar koi bhi yahan dood ka dhula hua nahi he !

PTI should ask TTP to come in Karachi and clean the street from these SH$$ call MQM.

Kayani Doctrine Wait and see the destruction of Pakistan .

i ask maoist, LeT to clean this shitt in dehli idiots

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom