What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

lahore me to picnic manaya ja raha he, and trying to create rifts between mohajirs

Honestly as an Outsider, My view is Altaaf and MQM is probably the only party in Pakistan who talks in Favor of Minorities and sects like ahmediaya community . Even the Macho guy Khan could not talk against talibaan and separating religion from politics. Pakistanis should know very well Mqm is the last thing Standing against Complete radicalisation of pakistan and Taalibani Cancer.

Definition of Mohajir: one who leaves their birthplace for some other land to settle.
@Oscar tell that to those who have been INCAPABLE OF SETTLING and STILL THINK are on the move like @darkinsky

Ipso facto.. if you were born in Karachi.. which is a part of Sindh.. that is part of Pakistan..
how are you Mohajir?
@Oscar tell that to those dudes WHO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES as Mohajirs coz they have no clue what it means.. @darkinsky

Last edited by a moderator:
Definition of Mohajir: one who leaves their birthplace for some other land to settle.

Ipso facto.. if you were born in Karachi.. which is a part of Sindh.. that is part of Pakistan..
how are you Mohajir?

Its the roots baby....its the roots ! :smokin:

yup, that case is well known.

However the last line at the end also makes sense. The creation of the MQM broke the back of these religious parties in Karachi.
Previously, all these urdu-speakers would vote for JI due to their experience with Bhutto in the 70's.

History will repeat it self! Zahra shahids murder was a sacrifice for PTI, it will be what Bushra zaidi did for MQM, MQMs end is near.

@darkinsky Civil engineer, yeah economic opportunist.... Many people migrated to Pakistan Out of sheer passion, and with a feeling they are following the steps of Sahabas, and Prophet Muhammad (P.B,U.H) when he left the land of idol worshippers. Not like you do takkay kay muhajjir who bad mouth every other person. Parhay likhay Jahil,,, Kabhji MQM ko kaho na Hum Punjab kai muhajiro ko bhe represent kar dai,,, Thookay bhe na hum MQM par
@mafiya you sound like my dad :blink:

Common Pakhtuns and punjabis get along well, there are millions of pakhtuns working in punjab...punjabis are open-hearted and have no problem with pashtun labour..while pakhtuns dont create any trouble for punjabis, no badmashi what so ever...my district is adjacent to punjab and we rely more on punjab than peshawer for small jobs.

I am just sad to hear that poor tandoor wala , corn seller, labourer, watchman is getting killed in karachi in 2013 by namaloom afraad just because a dictator in 60s did wrong with fatima jinnah.

Tu waisee tou bohat baraaa ullluu ka kaaan haiii paaar kabhii kabhii teriii bateiiin dil khush kar deiitiii haiiin ! :cray: :kiss3:

Kiyun sahii kahaa naa @Hyperion ? :)

Honestly as an Outsider, My view is Altaaf and MQM is probably the only party in Pakistan who talks in Favor of Minorities and sects like ahmediaya community . Even the Macho guy Khan could not talk against talibaan and separating religion from politics. Pakistanis should know very well Mqm is the last thing Standing against Complete radicalisation of pakistan and Taalibani Cancer.

pakistan doesnt deserve MQM, they deserve talibans, feudals and jahalat

Dude, you are the one bringing linguistic angle to the whole conversation. Maybe I missed something here? I haven't seen anyone ridiculing "Urdu" speaking person. Everyone seems to be having a go at MQM and it's "bori-policy", which in-fact is a terrorist organization, just like PML(N) is in Punjab. We are having a go at everyone. Stop giving it linguistic colors.

You do see how the MQM(or PML(N) or PPPP) exploit this phenomenon right?

If you are caught at criminal(or otherwise) activities.. create an ethnic stir..

BUT

Here is the problem.. IT WORKS..
Our nation(s) are so fragile that they are prepared to further the divide...
and right here they are demonstrating that.(While their "Mortal Enemies" the Indians are having a laugh at them)

History will repeat it self! Zahra shahids murder was a sacrifice for PTI, it will be what Bushra zaidi did for MQM, MQMs end is near.

It will definitely have a massive blow on MQM. It may have lost whatever votebank it had left in the posh areas of Karachi.

@Armstrong stop askin personal question on serious threads :angry:

Listen you & @Mani2020 - Need to stop over-reacting - This is a thread on PDF....not the slain lady's funeral ! I weep for her & I'm angry but that does not mean that I have to show that here on PDF & act as solemnly as I can !

Its the roots baby....its the roots ! :smokin:

And that.. is the reason why Pakistan is always predicted to break up.. while India isnt.
Because in India..the roots are mattering less and less.. while here they are mattering more and more.

KARACHI: Vice-President of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf’s Sindh chapter, Zahra Shahid Hussain was killed late on Saturday night during an attempted robbery incident on the eve of re-polls in Karachi’s much debated NA-250 constituency, DawnNews reported.

According to police, robbers tried to steal Hussain’s hand bag and opened gun fire upon resistance by the PTI leader outside her residence in Defence Housing Authority Phase-4.

Senior police officer Nasir Aftab said the incident is apparently a purse snatching attempt, which has gone wrong. However, he added that further investigation would reveal more facts.

PTI chief Imran Khan and spokesperson Shireen Mazari have condemned the brutal killing of their party leader and demanded swift arrest of the culprits.
@Armstrong @Talon @Oscar @darkinsky ...

Police is saying , it's just robbery case.

It looks like it is more of accident rather than full drawn conspiracy of MQM ... what's say ..?

PTI senior leader Zahra Shahid killed on eve of Karachi re-polls | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

@mafiya you sound like my dad :blink:

Ma'am Talon I despise and hate those people who badmouth our land, consider our Land Jageer of their own,,,, Despite being Anti Jageerdar, Anti Wadera Party,,, My rich Par dada left India just to live in Pakistan because it was religious obligation to him, when some ridicules Pakistan whom my ancestors gave sacrifices just to being called Pakistani,,, I want to kick their a.s.s.es and send them back to where they came from

ALHAMDULILLAH....congratulations you grew a brain! Of course we don't deserve a terrorist party who does everything by the gun and calls itself parhi likhi!

but i also said you deserve taliban and stone age, why you omitted half of my statement :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom