What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

BGGoPmSCAAApzUQ.jpg

Tweet by @ Samson_Sharaf My Man of the Match in PTI Tempest in Lahore on 23 March. Pushed wheel chair through barriers for 2 KMs

photo.php

تحریک انصاف اور جماعت اسلامی الائنس کے لیے دونوں جماعتوں کی کمیٹیاں قائم ۔ تحریک انصاف کی کمیٹی میں جاوید ہاشمی، پرویز خٹک اور چاروں صوبائی صدور جبکہ جماعت اسلامی کی طرف سے لیاقت بلوچ اور چاروں صوبائی امیر شامل ہوں گے

Looo jeeee PML N PPP aur MQM ky Taboot mai Akhri KEEL by JI and PTI hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa :pakistan: Jiye Pakistan Jiye Imran Khan and Munawar Hassan it was my wish both parties makes alliance cz they are the clean parties in the system

You are worst creature ever save this laugh and insult till election. :bunny: Because if you loose i will continue to taunt you till rest of my life and i am sure many of you will commit suicide in sorrow :D

BAD NEWS FOR YOU SEAL JI and PTI alliance :hang2:

You are worst creature ever save this laugh and insult till election. :bunny: Because if you loose i will continue to taunt you till rest of my life and i am sure many of you will commit suicide in sorrow :D

OOOHHH!!!!!I AM SO SCARED YOU AND YOUR LEADER GANJA BABA ARE GOING TO THROW YOUR BIG BOWL OF SRI PAYA AT MY FACE
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

OOOHHH!!!!!I AM SO SCARED YOU AND YOUR LEADER GANJA BABA ARE GOING TO THROW YOUR BIG BOWL OF SRI PAYA AT MY FACE
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

I know how it feels inside and cover up with fake smiles, chill bro you are inquilaabi how can i scare you :D

Tsunami rally ‘attacked’ by heavy storm, rain
Imran vows to build ‘New Pakistan’; makes 6 promises
Sunday, March 24, 2013

By Kashif Hussain

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Saturday emerged as a fresh alternative to the outgoing Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) who have dominated civilian governments in the country for decades.

The cricket legend pledged before tens of thousands of people at a rally at Minar-e-Pakistan that he will work to build a ‘New Pakistan’ where corruption, oppression, misuse of power and public money and nepotism would have no room to ‘flourish’, as heavy wind and rain forced an early halt to what he said his landmark rally just days before the general election.

Imran used the common political trick of popular slogans and promises to charge an enthusiastic crowd and convince them to vote him in for the next five years. He made six commitments with the nation at his campaign rally organised to launch his bid to become the next prime minister in the May 11 general election. Imran pledged in his speech to always be honest and truthful, wage jihad against injustice and tyranny and side with the oppressed if he came to power. He pledged that he will establish supremacy of the law, will never leave Pakistan and keep his all assets in the country. The PTI chief said, if rose to power, he would never indulge in nepotism and misuse of power and will protect the taxpayers’ money. “I will try to enhance respect of overseas Pakistanis in foreign countries,” he promised.

Imran also secured three commitments from the people gathered there to listen to him that they will support him in his war against oppression; always remain truthful and will render their services to his party to become ‘Volunteers of Change’. Imran said he chose the venue and date of his public meeting in memory of his father, Akram Ullah Niazi, who, at the age of 19, attended the 1940 public meeting where Muslims passed the historic ‘Pakistan Resolution’. He said he was present there to announce the making of a ‘New Pakistan’.

Imran said he would not make false promises with the people to secure votes, like increasing minimum wages to Rs 18,000, and added that he would commit only what was possible for him to deliver.

He announced that, after coming into power, his government will convert Lahore’s Governor House into a sports ground and its building into a public library. He told his party workers and newly elected office bearers to remove him from his position as chairman of the PTI if they find him dishonest or guilty of dishonouring his promises.

Heavy rain accompanied by a windstorm forced Imran to cut short his speech, with sound system failing and people leaving the venue before he could announce his party’s manifesto.

PTI President Javed Hashmi, Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Abdul Aleem Khan also addressed. Prominent singers Ibrarul Haq and Salman Ahmad also performed on the occasion.

A huge number of youth, including a good number of females as well as families, were present at the rally. Heavy security was seen at the venue of the meeting.

Participants of the rally were seen talking about chances of success of the party in the upcoming election. Some of them were of the view that PTI could succeed in securing 15 to 20 seats as, according to them, it had not worked in the rural areas which comprised around 70 percent of the total electoral seats in the country.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

554929_443028912444488_347064316_n.jpg

Tsunami rally ‘attacked’ by heavy storm, rain
Imran vows to build ‘New Pakistan’; makes 6 promises
Sunday, March 24, 2013

By Kashif Hussain

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Saturday emerged as a fresh alternative to the outgoing Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) who have dominated civilian governments in the country for decades.

The cricket legend pledged before tens of thousands of people at a rally at Minar-e-Pakistan that he will work to build a ‘New Pakistan’ where corruption, oppression, misuse of power and public money and nepotism would have no room to ‘flourish’, as heavy wind and rain forced an early halt to what he said his landmark rally just days before the general election.

Imran used the common political trick of popular slogans and promises to charge an enthusiastic crowd and convince them to vote him in for the next five years. He made six commitments with the nation at his campaign rally organised to launch his bid to become the next prime minister in the May 11 general election. Imran pledged in his speech to always be honest and truthful, wage jihad against injustice and tyranny and side with the oppressed if he came to power. He pledged that he will establish supremacy of the law, will never leave Pakistan and keep his all assets in the country. The PTI chief said, if rose to power, he would never indulge in nepotism and misuse of power and will protect the taxpayers’ money. “I will try to enhance respect of overseas Pakistanis in foreign countries,” he promised.

Imran also secured three commitments from the people gathered there to listen to him that they will support him in his war against oppression; always remain truthful and will render their services to his party to become ‘Volunteers of Change’. Imran said he chose the venue and date of his public meeting in memory of his father, Akram Ullah Niazi, who, at the age of 19, attended the 1940 public meeting where Muslims passed the historic ‘Pakistan Resolution’. He said he was present there to announce the making of a ‘New Pakistan’.

Imran said he would not make false promises with the people to secure votes, like increasing minimum wages to Rs 18,000, and added that he would commit only what was possible for him to deliver.

He announced that, after coming into power, his government will convert Lahore’s Governor House into a sports ground and its building into a public library. He told his party workers and newly elected office bearers to remove him from his position as chairman of the PTI if they find him dishonest or guilty of dishonouring his promises.

Heavy rain accompanied by a windstorm forced Imran to cut short his speech, with sound system failing and people leaving the venue before he could announce his party’s manifesto.

PTI President Javed Hashmi, Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Abdul Aleem Khan also addressed. Prominent singers Ibrarul Haq and Salman Ahmad also performed on the occasion.

A huge number of youth, including a good number of females as well as families, were present at the rally. Heavy security was seen at the venue of the meeting.

Participants of the rally were seen talking about chances of success of the party in the upcoming election. Some of them were of the view that PTI could succeed in securing 15 to 20 seats as, according to them, it had not worked in the rural areas which comprised around 70 percent of the total electoral seats in the country.

hahhahahahaahahaahahahaa.......................... najam sethi is proposed to become Care taker premier punjab... so obviously this report by daily times....

doesnot matter, PTI will clean sweep...... and there will be naya Pakistan with PTI inshallah !!

166732_443000889113957_466505972_n.jpg

521515_442838239130222_546230742_n.jpg

392948_442838382463541_494287244_n.jpg

535843_442838065796906_1718784468_n.jpg

578245_442837842463595_1305519300_n.jpg

386414_442761865804526_239842039_n.jpg

246536_442761452471234_215217187_n.jpg

Imran again elected PTI chairman unopposed
Thursday, March 21, 2013

LAHORE: Imran Khan has again been elected chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in the intra-party election held on Wednesday.

Talking to media, Imran said that no one would be allowed to enjoy the office of the chairman of the PTI for more than two terms, adding that the PTI would not be made a one-man party, rather it would be tuned into an established organisation. He said that the PTI would not be made an inherited political party and the leaders would be brought forward from the lower level of the party. He said that none of the political parties of the country give a common man leadership role, rather they give chance only to their own leaders’ children, he added.

Imran was of the view that the PTI’s intra-party election was a massive success. The PTI chief said that the Punjab government has completed its five-years term but it is yet to be dissolved, however the other provincial assemblies were dissolved with completion of their terms. Over the appointment of the caretaker prime minister, Imran said that it was a failure of both the PML-N and PPP. He urged the government and the opposition to establish the interim government as soon as possible. online

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013\03\21\story_21-3-2013_pg1_4

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

That sounds quite impressive I have to admit.

Could someone please expand on this. What does Imran Khan mean by "two terms"? Two terms in an elected government or just ten years in total whether in government or not?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Imran again elected PTI chairman unopposed
Thursday, March 21, 2013

LAHORE: Imran Khan has again been elected chairman of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in the intra-party election held on Wednesday.

Talking to media, Imran said that no one would be allowed to enjoy the office of the chairman of the PTI for more than two terms, adding that the PTI would not be made a one-man party, rather it would be tuned into an established organisation. He said that the PTI would not be made an inherited political party and the leaders would be brought forward from the lower level of the party. He said that none of the political parties of the country give a common man leadership role, rather they give chance only to their own leaders’ children, he added.

Imran was of the view that the PTI’s intra-party election was a massive success. The PTI chief said that the Punjab government has completed its five-years term but it is yet to be dissolved, however the other provincial assemblies were dissolved with completion of their terms. Over the appointment of the caretaker prime minister, Imran said that it was a failure of both the PML-N and PPP. He urged the government and the opposition to establish the interim government as soon as possible. online

That sounds quite impressive I have to admit.

Could someone please expand on this. What does Imran Khan mean by "two terms"? Two terms in an elected government or just ten years in total whether in government or not?

This means that whoever is chairman of PTI will not run for the office of chairmanship more than 2 times. this has got nothing to do with the office of prime minister of Pakistan.

This means that whoever is chairman of PTI will not run for the office of chairmanship more than 2 times. this has got nothing to do with the office of prime minister of Pakistan.

Jazak'Allah. Is that two terms in a row or two terms in the entire career of the politician?

I nearly got optimistic there for are a second thinking we're going to have US and China style governments where the same governments tend to last a maximum of ten years at a time before a totally new government takes over with different faces and different policies.

Jazak'Allah. Is that two terms in a row or two terms in the entire career of the politician?

I nearly got optimistic there for are a second thinking we're going to have US and China style governments where the same governments tend to last a maximum of ten years at a time before a totally new government takes over with different faces and different policies.

two terms any time, say if Imran loses chairmanship to Javed Hashmi in next intra party election, then he will still be eligible to contest in the next intra party election...

as for the office of premiership of Pakistan is concern, this rule of forbidding to become premier more than 2 times was abolished by Zardari and Nawaz in 18th amendment...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom