What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

BGD-6sSCcAAVMXW.jpg

Like a Boss !!!

Imran Bhai Bollywood Hero Lag Rahe Hain Qasam Se

BGEwuQzCUAA1NP-.jpg

haha..... o mian sahib........ oooooo mian sahib........ :lol:

@Leader, I've no stand on pakistan's politics. But I want to say something to you.

In our sub-continental politics, a party has to carve out a niche. That niche takes a long time if the idea is progressive and not an existing one like ethnicity, language or religion. In India any party that has tried to break the mould - they have had to struggle for a long time, but over decades their share went up. (Its a different matter that they utterly failed in their original objectives - look at SP , BSP, RJD - offshoots of a progressive movement - and resorted to the same old formula).

So its important for Imran supporters to be patient. IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems you are still desperate and frustrated anyways that was cheap shot it and i am not in a mood to argue with idiots like you and save this burnol for yourself soon you will need it.

I Cannot Help But Laugh At The Desparation of Pathetic Little Noora Paid Dengue Machar Like You:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

531594_619555958060118_2060609973_n.jpg

Bollywo0d yukk sir insult maat krain :P

Bhai Insult Kyun Main To Tareef Kar Raha Hun Qasam Kha Ke Batao Dashi Nahi Lag Rahe Kya????

@Leader, I've no stand on pakistan's politics. But I want to say something to you.

In our sub-continental politics, a party has to carve out a niche. That niche takes a long time if the idea is progressive and not an existing one like ethnicity, language or religion. In India any party that has tried to break the mould - they have had to struggle for a long time, but over decades their share went up. (Its a different matter that they utterly failed in their original objectives - look at SP , BSP, RJD - offshoots of a progressive movement - and resorted to the same old formula).

I understand what you are saying, but thats true for the movements that turned into traditional political parties, compromised on their objectives...

I see an exception here: as I see this Tahrik-e-Pakistan achieved its objective back in 1940s, so will Tahrik-e-Insaf !!

This is another exception in the making !!

I understand what you are saying, but thats true for the movements that turned into traditional political parties, compromised on their objectives...

I see an exception here: as I see this Tahrik-e-Pakistan achieved its objective back in 1940s, so will Tahrik-e-Insaf !!

This is another exception in the making !!

Oh bhai meray sawal ka ethnic/regional sey kia taluq?. Agar may ne lahore may PTI ki popularity ka andaaza lagana he tuo may ye daikunga k jalsay may saray lahori tay ye bahir sey bi aiy tey?
Ye raiwind ka ijtima todhi he.

Majority were Lahori but people too travelled from distant places to attend the Jalsa - happens in every Jalsa. @Leader can better tell you how popular PTI is in Lahore.

Majority were Lahori but people too travelled from distant places to attend the Jalsa - happens in every Jalsa. @Leader can better tell you how popular PTI is in Lahore.
@AstanoshKhan @Leader
you both participated, how was this jalsa compared to previous one in lahore? I have heard female participation was less this time?

@Leader and other PTI supporters. Is there any place I can watch Imran Khan's speech at the jalsa?

@Monkey D Luffy

I will be honest, 30 october jalsa was purely PTI Lahore Jalsa, mainly consisted off middle class, back then we were afraid, we were scared off and when a tiger is cornered, it attacks, thats exactly what we did on 30th of october 2011.

however, this time around, majority of us were confident to have a big jalsa, and we proved it so too by breaking the biggest jalsa of all times in Pak history..

this time around about say 30% were not Lahoris but 70% were definitely Lahoris, however unlike 30th october this time it wasnot only middle class that participated, this time around lower class people were there too..one could move around and clearly see this.... it was more awami jalsa...

definitely Lahoris made it a success by participating, similarly one cannot deny the influx of guests from all over the country... so it shows that PTI is most popular not only in Lahore but all over Pakistan... its game on bittcchees !!

Tehrik E pakistan was not progressive the way I understand the term. They used religion, the most well entrenched and easiest to use platform.

anyway I was just sharign my own observation in India. BTW all the best to you as you seem very passionate about this.

@Leader and other PTI supporters. Is there any place I can watch Imran Khan's speech at the jalsa?

here:

Imran Khan Speech at PTI Tsunami in Lahore (March 23, 2013) > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf Videos

If there is a missing part, it was posted some 2-3 pages ago... check from there...

Tehrik E pakistan was not progressive the way I understand the term. They used religion, the most well entrenched and easiest to use platform.

anyway I was just sharign my own observation in India. BTW all the best to you as you seem very passionate about this.

they didnt use religion as popularly believed, it was rights oriented movement for muslims.. just as today tehrik-e-insaf is insaf oriented movement for Pakistanis.

thank you, and best of luck to you guys too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom