What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr420 Noon seem too strong in NA 120, its quite worrying..seriously the old people need to bloody open there eyes.

I guess the damage done by these fool will take at least a decade to reverse.

And this is it! If you study political science, demographics trends..which I studied here in U.S...you'll know that the 'future' lies to PTI clearly now! Inshallah!

N-league is just like Republican Party here in U.S...Republicans are almost done! Youth are all with Democrats..Republicans have old people, business community, and conservative voter base...which is dwindling by the day. Same are the dynamics of Pakistan..

As Pakistan moves along, gets more urbanized, more people get accessed to information, literacy rate goes up etc..Inshallah PTI will grow stronger and stronger and stronger...

Don't worry about these mature permanent voters...They were always there...The election will be decided by new voters..and Inshallah here, PTI will clean sweep Inshallah!!!!!

And this is it! If you study political science, demographics trends..which I studied here in U.S...you'll know that the 'future' lies to PTI clearly now! Inshallah!

You advocate a valid hypothesis, however Pakistan cannot afford to have these fools in power because by December if things don't change then economically Pakistan will collapse. This election is very important to me, because I have a number of individuals who want to invest in Pakistan, which can accumulate into a high figure but not if any of these corrupt parties continue to hold office. Bribery and corruption has become a plague in Pakistan. In comparison though this new change will definitely have a huge transparent effect in the future, which is good for Pakistan.

N-league is just like Republican Party here in U.S...Republicans are almost done! Youth are all with Democrats..Republicans have old people, business community, and conservative voter base...which is dwindling by the day. Same are the dynamics of Pakistan.

True, except I would disagree with the notion that the business community of Pakistan are with these corrupt fools. One of the richest men of Pakistani descent is one of the biggest auto part manufactures in the US, plus he owns an American football team. He articulated quite clearly that he had a great desire to reinvest back into the country a couple of years ago, but due to red tape and corruption plus bribery he was deterred. Another example is a person I know who worked for a micro-finance company in London, and they had a keen interests to invest into Pakistan back in 2010, however bribery was the problem, hence the contract was given to India. Imran Khan gives me hope, because he needs to tax the rich, so that public expenditure increases so that injection rise within an economy which will give a positive trickling down effect due to a multiplier effect. Plus to get investors back into Pakistan, the government needs to provide sovereign guarantee and an environment which is safe. The most imperative thing to kick start the economy is electricity and building are exports.

As Pakistan moves along, gets more urbanized, more people get accessed to information, literacy rate goes up etc..Inshallah PTI will grow stronger and stronger and stronger..

In my opinion, once PTI is in power, these fools are finish because local polices and fund distribution will be allocated at the grass root level where people can decide. Sindh will come out of the phenomena of serfdom, and people will not be scared of there landlords. Seriously land reforms need to take place. Once in power PTI needs to go after these corrupt fools and bring back the money stolen from Pakistan.

Don't worry about these mature permanent voters...They were always there...The election will be decided by new voters..and Inshallah here, PTI will clean sweep Inshallah!!!!!

I guess your right, since from a realistic prospective PTI can't win everything single seat, plus the new young fresh votes can be the deciding factor in NA 120. But seriously Pakistan as a nation has been humiliated, we are essentially the sick man of Asia, yet people still have not learnt or refuse to except how bad these individuals are in power. But where there is a will, there is a way, and we will In'sha'Allah clean sweep this election.

ya i kind of think the same but obv pray that Allah may make them sweep the elections. we dont need a hung parliament.

thats crucial. and bec of this, analysis based on past experiences could be very much off the mark.

PTI will clean sweep... inshallah !!

BIvtoSuCUAEFV-k.jpg

This is PTI's core strength, the Tabdeeli Volunteers !!

Just watch FAISLA AWAM KA.. i am suprised how many support PTI has and spesialy among youth i feel it will be very close contest in NA 120

And if its like this in NA 120 were Nawaz Sharif is contesting how will be in other area...

[video]http://tune.pk/video/70617/Faisla-Awam-Ka-N-A-120-Say-Lahore-Bol-Raha-Hai-April-25-2013[/video]

To be honset and my view as neutral PTI campaign has been far better and orginazed than PMLN.

Dr Yasmeen can beat nawaz sharif... stay tuned, there will be a good news !!

For GOD sake not young doctors this will damage PTI reputation because these people have become a mafia and nothing else

PTI will clean sweep... inshallah !!

BIvtoSuCUAEFV-k.jpg

T:cheers:his is PTI's core strength, the Tabdeeli Volunteers !!
:yay::yay::yay::yahoo::yahoo: @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
Does PTI have a jalsa in Murree???

Maybe..my friend in Murree said that Imran Khan will come to Murree so that's why I asked.

Its possible after covering Hazara divison on 3rd May....he might take a tour to Murree......Make it apart of Hazara division campaign, although its not a part of hazara.....

Today 5 jalsas......Though IK has developed stamina but still its a grueling Job.....Dusri taraf to puri family lagi hui hey.....So they are chilling out well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom