What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TR...Along with Salman Ahmed ...NA-118
73911_455933271154052_265125103_n.jpg

Imagine...opening the door and seeing Salman Ahmed in front of you!!!

Tsunami waves have inundated PML-N quarters :p and still two weeks to go.. wat will happen in this remaining time? anyone?

this is only getting better hahaha Mian sb kahi election delay na kerwa dain :P

PML-N ......completely shaken......They are feeling the heat....nervous.....not in their wildest dreams would have they thought that they would be facing such a situation, two years back!

Media is sold out...No proper coverages.....no comparative analysis .......no crowds shown even if a jalsa is covered......But PTIs media team has equally been responsible and disappointing!

PML-N ......completely shaken......They are feeling the heat....nervous.....not in their wildest dreams would have they thought that they would be facing such a situation, two years back!

Hassan Nisar (I hate the guy) said yesterday that PML has already lost the game, since 2 years ago, PTI was a nobody but now it is on par with PML and giving serious headaches to PML.

IMO< PML took PTI too lightly early on and thought that this is a short burst, little did they know that this is a tsunami!!!

i have a friend from vehari he was amazed when he saw the pictures and watched the jalsa online and the amount of people there.He said our people are usually lazy and stay home but this is something new. I have been telling him to ask his relatives to vote for PTI.He used to say its a PNLN strong hold.But since PTI jalsa things have changed, people are charged up and there is a wave created by this jalsa.He talked to his uncles and other family members and all of them now support PTI.His uncles said PMLN lost their sleep for sure.They don't know how to bring this josh and jazba people have for PTI.

@Adios Amigo

screw the media. PTI is on the ground. they are the medium these days with 1000s of Razakars going door to door and IK leading them from the front.. reminds me of the Muslim League compaign of the early 40s with no media coverage except Jinnah going all over india to educate the muslims. in one of his statements, he said, 'vote for ML even if its a lamppost.'

Last edited by a moderator:
maal e ghanimat: Tsunami tent bhi baha le gye

maal e ghanimat: Tsunami tent bhi baha le gye

Atleast Naya Pakistan We say, Not Humara karachi humara karachi and then loot humara karachi with bhutta khori

Atleast Naya Pakistan We say, Not Humara karachi humara karachi and then loot humara karachi with bhutta khori

lol is this naya pakistan, then what is purana pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom