What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
554624_366740086761236_1820876885_n.jpg

this is the difference....

Vehari... shair ka shikari aya !!

Last edited by a moderator:
i just fail to see how do so called pundits say that PTI will only bag 30 seats? or is it that IK is funding the same group of people to come to his every jalsa wherever he goes??

i just fail to see how do so called pundits say that PTI will only bag 30 seats? or is it that IK is funding the same group of people to come to his every jalsa wherever he goes??

PTI will win many more seats than that to make it a much closer election, but gaining the lead in the total number of seats would be hard, I think.

Dear sir.....These will be the most unique Elections in the history of Pakistan.......The Pundits that you are talking about are highly confused, and biased.........I do not wish to discuss number of seats...... But for sure Vote Poll will be the highest this time, in the history........I wish its above 70%!

PTI will win many more seats than that to make it a much closer election, but gaining the lead in the total number of seats would be hard, I think.

ya i kind of think the same but obv pray that Allah may make them sweep the elections. we dont need a hung parliament.

Dear sir.....These will be the most unique Elections in the history of Pakistan.......The Pundits that you are talking about are highly confused, and biased.........I do not wish to discuss number of seats...... But for sure Vote Poll will be the highest this time, in the history........I wish its above 70%!

thats crucial. and bec of this, analysis based on past experiences could be very much off the mark.

^^^^
hahahaha... pehlay main iss say chikay lagata tha, ubb main iss say phaynta lagaoon ga!!! too gudd hahahah

ya i kind of think the same but obv pray that Allah may make them sweep the elections. we dont need a hung parliament...................

A hung parliament would be bad since it would reduce the chances of effective policies being implemented that we direly need.

On topic: PTI is running an effective campaign indeed, so who knows they might pull into the lead?

Just watch FAISLA AWAM KA.. i am suprised how many support PTI has and spesialy among youth i feel it will be very close contest in NA 120

And if its like this in NA 120 were Nawaz Sharif is contesting how will be in other area...

[video]http://tune.pk/video/70617/Faisla-Awam-Ka-N-A-120-Say-Lahore-Bol-Raha-Hai-April-25-2013[/video]

To be honset and my view as neutral PTI campaign has been far better and orginazed than PMLN.

A hung parliament would be bad since it would reduce the chances of effective policies being implemented that we direly need.

On topic: PTI is running an effective campaign indeed, so who knows they might pull into the lead?

Mr420 Noon seem too strong in NA 120, its quite worrying..seriously the old people need to bloody open there eyes.

I guess the damage done by these fool will take at least a decade to reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom