What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I burst out in laughter 2when I first saw it...6 months, 1.5 years, 2 years and then 3 all in the span of less than a year!

Then how does PTI have fauji blessing when fauj has no paisa?

Fauj paisay kay baghair bhi media say kaam chala leti hai! Just ask Maria Sultan!

And let me tell you one thing, the senior command of the Army is more PML pro than you think. This is my guarantee to you...the amount of support that Pasha gave to PTI is the same as some are giving to PML...I.e meagre.

I didn't expect a person like you to fall for these absurd claims.

PA is wise enough to hedge its bets several ways to account for most eventualities, that is why it never backs only one horse, but several, and in different ways, so as to keep itself secure. That is the wisdom it has over and above the politicians.

Hahahahaha....You sir, always come as breath of fresh air.....provide amazing food for thought.......I really appreciate it!!

Sarcasm? If so, I assure you Sir it is not needed. We can talk about it after May 11th if you like.

Just saw Hamid Khan office in Cantt today, nice layout and dedicated passionate youth workers, Not what you see in PML-N office in cantt which is 20 feet away from my home,,, Badmash bharay howay hay pooray,,, and environment is like a typical bureaucratic office ,, I hope he beats Khawaja Saad rafique in our constituency.

the volunteer program is working quite efficiently in Lahore....turning the tables around as educated youth and dedicated self motivated people are doing door to door campaign for PTI, not some paid people....

inshallah PTI will win and clean sweep...

PA is wise enough to hedge its bets several ways to account for most eventualities, that is why it never backs only one horse, but several, and in different ways, so as to keep itself secure. That is the wisdom it has over and above the politicians.

And on what basis you make this claim?

The army is not stupid to keep quiet for 5 years and then back two parties in the elections through some sort of support...

Again I ask, on what basis you make these assumptions? Chaudhary Nisar's words?

ik.jpg

He (Imran Khan) should visit Gujrat too

may be that will help him win in this constituency as well

And on what basis you make this claim?

The army is not stupid to keep quiet for 5 years and then back two parties in the elections through some sort of support...

Again I ask, on what basis you make these assumptions? Chaudhary Nisar's words?

The Army is wise indeed. It has not been quiet for 5 years, and it is ready to ensure that it is able to control the agenda after the elections, and for that it has a working arrangement with all the major players. Gen Kayani and Mr. Kerry have not been playing golf lately either. And no, Ch Nisar did not tell me that.

The Army is wise indeed. It has not been quiet for 5 years, and it is ready to ensure that it is able to control the agenda after the elections, and for that it has a working arrangement with all the major players. Gen Kayani and Mr. Kerry have not been playing golf lately either. And no, Ch Nisar did not tell me that.

Ejaaz Manzoor told you or Hussain Haqqani ? :angel:

Gen Kayani has been out of the equation for sometime, he is relaxing now with his cigars and Tarnol ka dhood...it is actually the CGS who has eyes on Nawaz Sharif...

As for the links of ISI and PTI, it never got farther than a few informal conversations.

Gen Kayani has been out of the equation for sometime, he is relaxing now with his cigars and Tarnol ka dhood...it is actually the CGS who has eyes on Nawaz Sharif...

As for the links of ISI and PTI, it never got farther than a few informal conversations.

Sir jee, the steps agreed upon by Gen Kayani will be honored by his successors as he himself enjoys the cigars, just like he honored the agreements made by Gen Musharraf.

Sir jee, the steps agreed upon by Gen Kayani will be honored by his successors as he himself enjoys the cigars, just like he honored the agreements made by Gen Musharraf.

Adios bhai ghussa ho rahay hain...

It is clear you and I agree to disagree.

Adios bhai ghussa ho rahay hain...

It is clear you and I agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom