What's new

PTI 15th Nov,Azad Kashmir Jalsa: News and Updates.

406822_10151159921909527_970416967_n.jpg

from last two days his supporters are blocking roads with their rallies
i hate when this cr**p happens

from last two days his supporters are blocking roads with their rallies
i hate when this cr**p happens

To rally is right, curse those who dont make and inform you about alternative route of traffic.

Media is reporting that it’s a largest jalsa in the history of Mirpur Azad Kashmir....Congratulations PTI

What??? come on yaar i'm watching it live on Duniya TV ... lol

Notice the difference.

There were two kings ruling two different parts of the world at the same time - King Shah Jehan in sub-continent while King Edward in England. They both were deeply in love with their wives, and both died because of one disease - cancer. One King went on and built Taaj Mahal, while the other built Medical School in her remembrance. The Taaj Mehal was built so that the world would know how deeply in love Shah Jehan was with his wife and Medical School was built to do R&D and find a cure for the disease which would help others doesn't lose their loved ones. The point here is; the paradigm of attention in making the nation lead. England today is a developed nation and is known for his civilised nature while we the subcontinent lot adopted a totally different route. We need a thinker like King Edward, say no to every Shah Jehan of todays.

293771_411869905545347_2100792463_n.jpg

what is imran khan going to do just talk about solving problems how about giving us timeline and how he is going to solve the problems. we are cash strapped forget it he aint going to get any money, most azad Kashmir folks are struggling here in UK and are wild as dogs now due to money problems. i cant even bloody bring a tooth brush over unless i pay bribes just sick of it.
i seen women working as brick layers in Pakistan it humiliating on hand and knees with stranger men staring. no electricity kids crying from heat mothers constantly have to hand fan them. schools teach nothing but parrot memorization skills. people throwing their daughters at your feet for marriage due to poverty. you feel sorry for Pakistanis give them charity next day you be mobbed forget it. corruption from the top has made our nation into crooks. i want Chinese polices for corruption solving. chain them up and make them work 5 years hard labour minimum.

what is imran khan going to do just talk about solving problems how about giving us timeline and how he is going to solve the problems. we are cash strapped forget it he aint going to get any money, most azad Kashmir folks are struggling here in UK and are wild as dogs now due to money problems. i cant even bloody bring a tooth brush over unless i pay bribes just sick of it.
i seen women working as brick layers in Pakistan it humiliating on hand and knees with stranger men staring. no electricity kids crying from heat mothers constantly have to hand fan them. schools teach nothing but parrot memorization skills. people throwing their daughters at your feet for marriage due to poverty. you feel sorry for Pakistanis give them charity next day you be mobbed forget it. corruption from the top has made our nation into crooks. i want Chinese polices for corruption solving. chain them up and make them work 5 years hard labour minimum.

Entire country is like this yaar.

Back
Top Bottom