What's new

PTI 15th Nov,Azad Kashmir Jalsa: News and Updates.

I myself am a witness to Imran's popularity in the UK . once in early 2008 i attended a huge gathering addressed by Imran in Illford London. If Imran were to stand for election in any London constituency or greater Manchester/Bradford/Leeds/Glasgow he would easily win .

im sure 75% of people who attended those rallies would be ineligible to vote.

& surly PTI going to win in GB,s next elections?:lol:
IMRAN going to be next english PM!:eek:
come on guys , come your senses!:rofl:

what if they are under the table?
are you going to run away after this?

Why you always show your hatred everytime when word PTI or Imran khan passes before your eyes.

both of these options are not on the table.

Iss Dafa PPP/PMLN Ne Boycott karna Hay hahahaha

--------

Here's the message of Imran Khan for Mirpur Jalsa.

PTI will be presenting it's Kashmir policy on the day. Can't wait until 15th.

Why you always show your hatred everytime when word PTI or Imran khan passes before your eyes.

Stop banging your head against the wall (Sister?). There's no cure for Imranophobia yet found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iss Dafa PPP/PMLN Ne Boycott karna Hay hahahaha

--------

Here's the message of Imran Khan for Mirpur Jalsa.

PTI will be presenting it's Kashmir policy on the day. Can't wait until 15th.

awesome........ looking forward to it...

waise kuttay bhonktay rehtay hain, or kaflay chaltay rehtay hain !!

InshAllah we will succeed in saving Pakistan from these hyenas !!

Last edited by a moderator:
well you guys are getting so blind in love of IMRAN even if CIA shows you the videos of imran & fuzia kasori negociating the deal , you will nt going to accept it too?;):lol:
but just belive me , even tht i am not against it, on a serious note!:agree:

Listen end of the day I couldn't give two hoots of what you think about Imran, all the other political parties have been tried and tested and have miserably failed, instead of taking the country forward, it going backwards and backwards with each passing day, so basically their is no harm if people vote for Imran to see what change he can bring to Pakistan. Even if Imran achieves 50% of his manifesto that will be remarkable itself only time will tell.

Listen end of the day I couldn't give two hoots of what you think about Imran, all the other political parties have been tried and tested and have miserably failed, instead of taking the country forward, it going backwards and backwards with each passing day, so basically their is no harm if people vote for Imran to see what change he can bring to Pakistan. Even if Imran achieves 50% of his manifesto that will be remarkable itself only time will tell.

keep your dam hoots to ur tail!
what if he gets failed too, loss of time?

keep your dam hoots to ur tail!
what if he gets failed too, loss of time?

I don't need you to lecture me, like I have explained above in my previous post all the political parties have been tried and tested over and over again, Pervez Musharraf was good at the start but then he botched up with signing NRO which has allowed MR 100% to come in power and cause so much hardship which unfortunately so many people are suffering, please could you care to explain what other solution can Pakistan progress forward?

I don't need you to lecture me, like I have explained above in my previous post all the political parties have been tried and tested over and over again, Pervez Musharraf was good at the start but then he botched up with signing NRO which has allowed MR 100% to come in power and cause so much hardship which unfortunately so many people are suffering, please could you care to explain what other solution can Pakistan progress forward?

i think its enough here, going off topic is not my aim!
come to the topic!

So who is attending tomorrow's Jalsa in Azad Kashmir?

The venue is; Quaid-e-Azam Stadium, Mirpur at 2 PM.

535625_520706637942288_1939590633_n.jpg

So who is attending tomorrow's Jalsa in Azad Kashmir?

The venue is; Quaid-e-Azam Stadium, Mirpur at 2 PM.

535625_520706637942288_1939590633_n.jpg
I wish i was living somewhere nearby like Jehlum or Kharian etc. Also the day should have been Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom