What's new

PTI 15th Nov,Azad Kashmir Jalsa: News and Updates.

servnts of which peoples?
NAWAZ , ZARDARI, IMRAN , ASFAND YAR, ALTAF, SHAZAIN BUGTI, chodry,s, TALIBANS, CJ & ARSALAN ?:lol:
& you realy belive all these guys can make national policies & do something good for pakistan? well i dont!:smokin:

and then again who is to decide this, the servants? no wonder why we are in this mess.

cause army people are bound to limited intellect due to their brainwashing yes and no mentality. limited capabilities and limited vision; kill or be killed thats all they are capable of.

and then again who is to decide this, the servants? no wonder why we are in this mess.

cause army people are bound to limited intellect due to their brainwashing yes and no mentality. limited capabilities and limited vision; kill or be killed thats all they are capable of.

& u think of these stupid financial & moraly crupt politicians capable as of edison?
Wow , what a joke!
Thnks for leting this fourm knows how, PTIans see Armed forces personals of pakistan!

NAWAZ , ZARDARI, IMRAN , ASFAND YAR, ALTAF, SHAZAIN BUGTI, chodry,s, TALIBANS, CJ & ARSALAN ?:lol:
& you realy belive all these guys can make national policies & do something good for pakistan? well i dont!:smokin:

Pakistan is still a fairly young country, though. And remember: Jinnah was a civilian. He wasn't a god, he wasn't super-human, he wasn't perfect: he was a human civilian.

& u think of these stupid financial & moraly crupt politicians capable as of edison?
Wow , what a joke!
Thnks for leting this fourm knows how, PTIans see Armed forces personals of pakistan!

The nation sees them alike as servants, and not as masters...

what are they for you, gods?

The nation sees them alike as servants, and not as masters...

what are they for you, gods?

i dont think you belong to this nation , cause this nation only knows this army as, thier brothers ,sons, & fathers, who are there in every worst situation they hve faced, wht so ever, be it a WAR, or a EARTHQUACK, or any of FLOODS! yes only thier ARMY was thier to save them only no other shoughting stupid politicians were there for them test your eyes?

Talking logic with you, is as useless as grooming a Miniature, hoping that one day it might become a horse.

Talking logic with you, is as useless as grooming a Miniature, hoping that one day it might become a horse.

what a great philosphy, WOW you hve just showen us, a new Albert Einstein has born?:lol::wave:
& do you think , kissing the feets of pakistani politicians will solve all the problem!
5 dam years are gone, nothing has been done yet!
& even if PTI wins half of the , seats in next elections, the problems of a common pakistani would be there, cause even with 50% of na seats PTI will never be able to form a govt of its choice, & if it ant form any govt with 50% of NA seats, thn it is gona sit in opposition, which again will bring the same thugs into power, so why to waste so much time , why to be in a artificial happiness , & in a artificial form of freedom, when there is no way left!
SO , now my dear, new born Albert Einstein sir, why to waste so much national money on elections & on this dam full of DAMO-CRAZY?
dont you tell me, PTI will going to win every single seat of NA, in the next elections!:lol:

after Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK now Azad kashmir. Only GB left.

Imran was in GB about 2 months ago (I guess) ...had very impressive Jalsas in there. One of my neighbours is from GB and he tells me that IK is very popular now in GB.

Imran was in GB about 2 months ago (I guess) ...had very impressive Jalsas in there. One of my neighbours is from GB and he tells me that IK is very popular now in GB.

He visited GB two months ago. He visited Gilgit, Skardu and Khaplu.

Imran Khan is now the only national political leader who has visited most parts of Pakistan.

I hope GB voters don't vote for PPP in the next elections.

Wht happens,if imran boycts next elections again!
Or elections in pakistan postponded!

He visited GB two months ago. He visited Gilgit, Skardu and Khaplu.

Imran Khan is now the only national political leader who has visited most parts of Pakistan.

I hope GB voters don't vote for PPP in the next elections.

Oh i remember, it was highly successful visit.

Back
Top Bottom