What's new

Picturing Pakistan's Past: The Beatles, Booze And Bikinis

I have been quite open in saying that all the extremists follow a twisted interpretation and perverted version of Islam made to suit a few Mullah's interests - asking people to kill everyone doing their supposed " unislamic things " ... Anything new ? :D
Theses are agreed upon mr their is no question of so called interpretation liberals jerks just hate Islam and want to bash that on their Master USA and India orders

Sir Islamic laws will be enforced and enforced with full power that is what is taught by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and his great SAHABAS

Theses are agreed upon mr their is no question of so called interpretation liberals jerks just hate Islam and want to bash that on their Master USA and India orders

Sir Islamic laws will be enforced and enforced with full power that is what is taught by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and his great SAHABAS
India joins the list :lol:

To you is your way and to me is mine ... That will be all , cyber extremist :)
No Sir when you are in Islamic society you have to follow rules of Islam Sir they these rules are for economy laws social life and all the aspects of life Sir

@Secur Its interesting to read these posts. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No Sir when you are in Islamic society you have to follow rules of Islam

What part of " that will be all " did you understand not ? :azn:

First make it an ideal Islamic society and then come talk here about interpretations and such , until then do not act like " God's viceroys " on earth ...

@Secur Its interesting to read these posts. :D

Of course it is ... A cyber extremist like this one is of immense interest to a psychology student like me , mate :D ... I can learn a lot about their behaviors and attitudes without traveling to shall we say - more exotic places ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Sir Islam is complete way of life including politics economy social life and everything so it doesn't stay at home in Islamic Society it is seen in everyday life
Zia re-wrote Pakistan's history and mission. You were taught that Pakistan was created for Islam, so everything in your life, inside and outside your homes, had to be judged through that filter. The more defensible truth is that Pakistan was created for Muslims - for people, not a religion - by a cynical Westernized Muslim so India's Muslim masses could have a safe haven to work out all the messes that Islam had created in their lives, keeping the best for themselves and tossing away the remainder, free of the danger of being submerged by India's Hindu majority culture.

Unfortunately, unlike the U.S. Pakistan had only one Founding Father rather than dozens; once he was gone, the state, rudderless, became something to be profited from by whoever could successfully toy the masses. And ultimately the easiest way to do that was by religion itself - lowest cost, since the Arabs were willing to pick up so much of the tab, and Western monies meant for education could be diverted to making atomic bombs.

Of course it is ... A cyber extremist like this one is of immense interest to a psychology student like me , mate :D ... I can learn a lot about their behaviors and attitudes without traveling to shall we say - more exotic places ...
You are psychology student ? Great mate. I never took any course on it but I like to read about it and explore it.

Anonymous forums are sometimes great to see what people actually believe. :D

Zia re-wrote Pakistan's history and mission. You were taught that Pakistan was created for Islam, so everything in your life, inside and outside your homes, had to be judged through that filter. The more defensible truth is that Pakistan was created for Muslims - for people, not a religion - by a cynical Westernized Muslim so India's Muslim masses could have a safe haven to work out all the messes that Islam had created in their lives, keeping the best for themselves and tossing away the remainder, free of the danger of being submerged by India's Hindu majority culture.

Unfortunately, unlike the U.S. Pakistan had only one Founding Father rather than dozens; once he was gone, the state, rudderless, became something to be profited from by whoever could successfully toy the masses. And ultimately the easiest way to do that was by religion itself - lowest cost, since the Arabs were willing to pick up so much of the tab, and Western monies meant for education could be diverted to making atomic bombs.
yea, good luck explaining that to him mate

You are psychology student ? Great mate. I never took any course on it but I like to read about it and explore it.

One of my interests , yes :) Begin with the boring basics of Sigmund Freud's psychology or if you like a thrilling read try " The Mask Of Sanity " ... Yes , Internet forums are a fun place to observe people ... :D I never thought I could come upon such a fine specimen someday :lol:

Sir I give a dam about who created Pakistan and what kind of Pakistan he wanted Sir what I care is that as Muslims when we have a state what are laws and orders of Islam and what they have to implement in their state Sir and as Islam is complete system it has to be implemented by government with full power and force or other wise people will rise up and take out government and implement Islam on their own

Sir I give a dam about who created Pakistan and what kind of Pakistan he wanted Sir what I care is that as Muslims when we have a state what are laws and orders of Islam and what they have to implement in their state Sir and as Islam is complete system it has to be implemented by government with full power and force or other wise people will rise up and take out government and implement Islam on their own
I'm old enough to remember Pakistan's past as reflected through the eyes and minds of the people sent out by the state to represent Pakistan itself in the days before Zia, in the days before there was a Bangladesh. I didn't know Jinnah but they did, of course. And they knew their mission. They knew perfectly well that they were "bad Muslims" (their words) and that the Islamic State you seek - of power and religious ideology as tyranny over the people - is exactly what they wanted to avoid, and they knew Jinnah ridiculed it. No, Jinnah definitely saw Islam as a cafeteria line - a little helping of this here, that there, no I don't want the main course, just the dessert - and not a set-course meal.

I'm old enough to remember Pakistan's past as reflected through the eyes and minds of the people sent out by the state to represent Pakistan itself in the days before Zia, in the days before there was a Bangladesh. I didn't know Jinnah but they did, of course. And they knew their mission. They knew perfectly well that they were "bad Muslims" (their words) and that the Islamic State you seek - of power and religious ideology as tyranny over the people - is exactly what they wanted to avoid, and they knew Jinnah ridiculed it. No, Jinnah definitely saw Islam as a cafeteria line - a little helping of this here, that there, no I don't want the main course, just the dessert - and not a set-course meal.
Sir I only sees what Islam allows and what is prohibited in Islam so what Islam says about state will be implemented and what Islam prohibits will be banned

Back
Top Bottom