What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

and now what should i call him?? farishta??? if you are not calling a liar a liar then what ??

Calling, others a lair only reflects back one's intellectual potential.What you believe is "Yours", others may not reach the same assessment.

Here's another side of the story...

16719_468977283160279_2029560924_n.jpg

ok then you belive he is right when he says Prophet came to him and did not had money for the ticket (nauzubillah) ???
a person who says this but dont promote violence is a good man for you hann

He said that! Are you sure? IMPOSSIBLE. :disagree:

Calling, others a lair only reflects back one's intellectual potential.What you believe is "Yours", others may not reach the same assessment.

So are Ahmadis not liars? They also emphasize on world harmony peace and love for allah and prophet.

and now what should i call him?? farishta??? if you are not calling a liar a liar then what ??

Call, them whatever you wish just don't expect people to believe you, at least not all.

these interactions consisted of occasional meetings and talks for the most part; they did not include any serious discussions or long-lasting communications.

So i am still waiting for a reference to which the prophet is celebrating non muslims rituals.

Islam is not oblivious of other faiths, some muslims are.

No!

However, i do think he can be a catalyst for good.

I would welcome any politcal party/ player but he is trying to derail the system which will harm Pakistan. Take two examples:

1- Fakhroo Bhai currently heads election commission and he is acceptable to every political party and is one of the few Pakistanis who enjoy respect in all segments of society. Why can't TQ take his objections to current policies to Fakhro Bhai?

2- Courts are active and will lend TQ a sympathetic ear, why blackmail Govt into doing something when courts are working?

i dont expect any one to belive me. i just put forward the proofs i got. and let others decide what they choose.
Islam also teaches this. just put forward what you know and let the rest what they choose. not impose your views or your religion on any body.

Call, them whatever you wish just don't expect people to believe you, at least not all.

Islam is not oblivious of other faiths, some muslims are.

So are we going to establish a conclusion out of this or just argue for the sake of a debate? Are Muslim scholars allowed to celebrate non muslim's rituals?

I would welcome any politcal party/ player but he is trying to derail the system which will harm Pakistan. Take two examples:

1- Fakhroo Bhai currently heads election commission and he is acceptable to every political party and is one of the few Pakistanis who enjoy respect in all segments of society. Why can't TQ take his objections to current policies to Fakhro Bhai?

2- Courts are active and will lend TQ a sympathetic ear, why blackmail Govt into doing something when courts are working?

He, is asking for reforms in the electoral system as per the constitution, i partially agree with him if not fully.

So are we going to establish a conclusion out of this or just argue for the sake of a debate? Are Muslim scholars allowed to celebrate non muslim's rituals?

Attending, their celebrations is a political gesture to keep society in order,it doesn't have a religious basic, doesn't have to.

A Claim, backed by solid proofs, TQ is a yahoodi agent after all.

You didn't read it, did you? How on earth he got so much finances to do publicity for his Jalsa all over Pakistan? Doesn't this rings any bells into your ears?

Back
Top Bottom